Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!!

5 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

He's wrong. Not sure why a "secret service agent" would be trying to sound smart about the FBI, but he's full of crap here. Case #s are never that short.

The actual # involved here is 272D-BA-3065729. Again, not to pick nits, but trust me, I'm right.

So I didn't remember the 7 digits on the end (or missed it because I'm listening to it while also cooking dinner) but it is obvious you know the gist of what was being said. You played that off completely like "its all fake. Nothing to see here. you got nothing that suggests this has any legitimacy yet you knew there WAS a case number for this very thing. 

So foxiness lists the entire case number and you do know there is a case number. 

Not cool at all, man. Pretty shady to try to ignore it totally when you knew the info was there.  No place for that. At all. 

Edited by Shutout

2 minutes ago, Shutout said:
7 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

He's wrong. Not sure why a "secret service agent" would be trying to sound smart about the FBI, but he's full of crap here. Case #s are never that short.

The actual # involved here is 272D-BA-3065729. Again, not to pick nits, but trust me, I'm right.

So I didn't remember the 7 digits on the end (or missed it because I'm listening to it while also cooking dinner) but it is obvious you know the gist of what was being said.

A simple "my bad" would have sufficed.

I wouldn't have done it if you hadn't bragged about picking nits.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shutout said:

I don't get the correlation you are making. 

Bill Gates is one of the wealthiest men in the world and donates millions to causes. That is relative pocket change to him but it is still a positive thing. 

My understanding is that Trump donates his salary in a similar fashion. I don't see a problem with it. I mean, personally, when I donate a thousand to a kid's cancer camp, I know its not a significant amount of my household income but it is something. I don't have to do it. 

I don’t think that is a fair comparison. It is expected that Presidents divest from their business interests while serving as President.  President Trump refused to do this but most Americans and particularly his supporters are unaware or deny this. 

Edited by lazyike

1 minute ago, Joe Summer said:

A simple "my bad" would have sufficed.

I wouldn't have done it if you hadn't bragged about picking nits.

It wasn't a brag. The link was right there for anyone to read. I just rattled off what I remembered off the top of my head. Should be real easy for someone to get the point and say "yeah, I see your point..there's a case number".  

If someone was trying to  point out to you that the Gettysburg Address was a real thing, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't quote the entire thing. I am pretty sure they would say "you know, man, Four score and seven years ago....blah blah blah. "  I would like to think that you would pick up what is being laid down and wouldn't be so snarky.  

Geez...some people's kids.

1 hour ago, lazyike said:

I don’t think that is a fair comparison. It is expected that Presidents divest from their business interests to avoid violating the emoluments clause. President Trump refused to do this but most Americans and particularly his supporters are unaware or deny this. 

To further this, where is the outrage that Trump, his entourage, the Secret Service, foreign dignitaries, etc. all go to Trump owned properties, hotels, resorts, golf courses, etc. that takes millions of tax dollars and are paid out to Trump owned businesses? Or Trump real estate ventures and projects that pay out bonuses and percentages to his children in consulting fees? Or his giant housing complex that he takes as a business expense? There are multiple ways Trump is paying himself or his family and leveraging his name and status as president. But in his case it’s ok?

Edited by Anarchy99
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, lazyike said:

I don’t think that is a fair comparison. It is expected that Presidents divest from their business interests to avoid violating the emoluments clause. President Trump refused to do this but most Americans and particularly his supporters are unaware or deny this. 

Ok, I don't know how the amount makes material concern but I get what you say about the controversy with the Emoluments clause. I'm guessing some people would say its not a gift since the interests were previous-standing transaction-related business from prior times and not like the spirit of the clause intended back in the day (its not like a prince in India is sending him elephants and camels and jewels, etC).  But...I'll go with the letter of it all and say, ok, this isn't clean. 

just my opinion, but a business interest that has been in place doesn't scare me as much as a denial that anything ever happened and IF they did, what type of national security risk is attached.  

Honestly, I'll leave it at "point taken" and hopefully we get some clarification. 

1 minute ago, Anarchy99 said:
10 minutes ago, lazyike said:

To further this, where is the outrage that Trump, his entourage, the Secret Service, foreign dignitaries, etc. all go to Trump owned properties, hotels, resorts, golf courses, etc. that takes millions of tax dollars and are paid out to Trump owned businesses? Or Trump real estate ventures  and projects that pay out bonuses and percentages to his children in consulting fee? Or his giant housing complex that he takes as a business expense? There are multiple ways Trump is paying himself or his family and leveraging his name and status as president. But in his case it’s ok?

The whole thing is a giant exercise is gaslighting in the form of Political Theater.

They relentlessly amplify the misgivings of a rival's child until you concede that the child is not perfect. Then they wield that confession over your head to create a false equivalency with every bad thing "their guy" has ever done. At that point, it's no longer a matter of "who is worse"; all that matters is that "your side" does "it" too, and therefore you/your candidate/your side/the media is a bunch of hypocrites.

It's just a game.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

I doubt that's a case number. It looks like a property receipt number. "272D" is used for a lot of categories, not just money laundering.

5 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

To further this, where is the outrage that Trump, his entourage, the Secret Service, foreign dignitaries, etc. all go to Trump owned properties, hotels, resorts, golf courses, etc. that takes millions of tax dollars and are paid out to Trump owned businesses? Or Trump real estate ventures  and projects that pay out bonuses and percentages to his children in consulting fee? Or his giant housing complex that he takes as a business expense? There are multiple ways Trump is paying himself or his family and leveraging his name and status as president. But in his case it’s ok?

This one is one that I can appreciate the point on a LITERAL level but I think occurs everywhere in government (and business) so I think that's why you don't see the outrage. 

If you are familiar with DC, for example. then you think "ok, a foreign dignitary arrives in town and ends up staying at Trumps hotel right there.  He pays $800/night and maybe a small percentage of that is "above cost earnings".  It small. And all the hotels in the area cost that much.  And, probably most importantly, it makes sense because its one of three closest hotels and is only 2 blocks from the area where most foreign dignitary meetings occur. It is convenient.  

Its not perfect but then when you hear about someone like (was it Pelosi???) who pushed through the real estate bill that awarded the contract to her husband's firm and was worth few million dollars?  I mean, that doesn't look 'great' to me but i thinks its been like that forever.  Or when Ilhan Omar paid her husband's firm a ton of money to advise her campaign.  It was a lot of money for basically setting up a website and telling her "you're in a 85% democratic block...try not to die before you get elected."

I can go along with it, just think it is everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Shutout said:

This one is one that I can appreciate the point on a LITERAL level but I think occurs everywhere in government (and business) so I think that's why you don't see the outrage. 

If you are familiar with DC, for example. then you think "ok, a foreign dignitary arrives in town and ends up staying at Trumps hotel right there.  He pays $800/night and maybe a small percentage of that is "above cost earnings".  It small. And all the hotels in the area cost that much.  And, probably most importantly, it makes sense because its one of three closest hotels and is only 2 blocks from the area where most foreign dignitary meetings occur. It is convenient.  

Its not perfect but then when you hear about someone like (was it Pelosi???) who pushed through the real estate bill that awarded the contract to her husband's firm and was worth few million dollars?  I mean, that doesn't look 'great' to me but i thinks its been like that forever.  Or when Ilhan Omar paid her husband's firm a ton of money to advise her campaign.  It was a lot of money for basically setting up a website and telling her "you're in a 85% democratic block...try not to die before you get elected."

I can go along with it, just think it is everywhere.

bOf SiDeZ

1 hour ago, tonydead said:

Well at least everyone is finally coming to their senses that these are real.  If the FBI doesnt speak out soon they should be leaked so we can make up our own minds.  

TIME: Alleged Hunter Biden Emails Circulated in Ukraine as Rudy Giuliani Dug for Dirt There Last Year

OCTOBER 21, 2020 6:38 PM EDT

Explicit photos and emails purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden were circulating in Ukraine last year at the same time that Rudy Giuliani was searching for dirt there on former Vice President Joe Biden, two people approached about the material during that period tell TIME.

The emails’ alleged availability, which has not been previously reported, comes to light in the wake of Giuliani’s recent claims that he obtained private photos and emails of Hunter Biden from a broken laptop abandoned in Delaware. Giuliani, who is President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, has passed this material to right-wing news outlets, which began publishing it last week. Giuliani did not respond to requests for comment on the origins of the material he obtained.

Over the past year, the practice of selling or leaking private communications has become so common in Ukraine that the government has announced plans to pass a law against it. Igor Novikov, a former adviser to Ukraine’s President who now researches disinformation, referred to the practice as Ukraine’s “national sport” in a recent interview with the Washington Post.

The two people who said they were approached with Hunter Biden’s alleged emails last year did not know whether any of them were real and they declined to identify who was behind the offers, the first of which came in late May 2019 and the second in mid-September 2019. The two people said they could not confirm whether any of the material presented to them was the same as that which has been recently published in the U.S.

Last week the New York Post began publishing the material they obtained from Giuliani, and the sources and authenticity of the published emails has been hotly debated ever since. Hunter Biden and his father’s presidential campaign have declined to comment on the leaks in detail or to address whether any of the published emails are genuine. Hunter Biden has been unable to figure out where the material could have originated, says a person familiar with the situation.

Over the past week, Trump has used the leaks from Giuliani to fuel his claims of corruption against the Biden family. The President called on Attorney General William Barr to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the material in the recent reports. “We’ve got to get the attorney general to act,” Trump said in an interview with Fox on Tuesday, two days before he faces Biden in the final debate of the presidential race. “He’s got to appoint somebody. This is major corruption, and this has to be known about before the election.”

One mystery that has surrounded Giuliani’s effort to aid Trump’s re-election bid is the original source of the photos and emails he has leaked to the New York Post. No other news organization has been able to verify the contents of the leak. The Biden campaign, along with U.S. national security officials and social media platforms, have warned that the leaked files could include forgeries meant to confuse or mislead voters in the final weeks of the campaign. Experts on disinformation have also raised serious concerns about the leaks.

The two people who said they were approached about Hunter Biden’s photos and emails last year did not know whether they originated from the same source as those that Giuliani has since leaked to the media. When the New York Post first published photos of Hunter Biden last week, “It brought back memories of the same information that was being introduced to us a year ago,” says the first person informed about the existence of this material.

In an interview with TIME, a second person described an offer that was made to him in Kyiv, Ukraine’s capital, in mid-September 2019. This person declined the offer, he says, and only recalled it in detail when familiar-looking material was published in the New York Postlast week. This person alleges that the people offering this material had a buyer in mind for it: they said they wanted to sell it to Republican allies of President Trump. Their asking price was $5 million, he says, adding: “I walked away from it, because it smelled awful.”

In its first report about Hunter Biden on Oct. 14, the New York Post published what it described in a headline as a “smoking gun email” dated April 2015 between Hunter Biden and an adviser to Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian gas company where Hunter Biden held a lucrative board seat while his father was Vice President. The email, whose authenticity could not be independently confirmed, appeared to suggest that the adviser, Vadym Pozharskyi, had met and “spent some time” with Joe Biden, thanks to an introduction from Hunter Biden. If the alleged meeting took place, it would seem to undercut the repeated claims from Biden and his son that they never discussed Burisma.

The Biden campaign has denied that any such meeting happened. Amos Hochstein, who served as an adviser to Joe Biden on Ukrainian affairs in 2015, said the then-Vice President did not attend a meeting with Pozharskyi. “He never met with Biden. Never,” Hochstein tells TIME.

During his travels in Europe last year, Giuliani met with a variety of Ukrainian politicians, businessmen and former law enforcement officers whom he has since described as “whistleblowers” and witnesses to the Biden family’s alleged corruption in Ukraine. None of the accusations these sources made via Giuliani has stood up to public scrutiny, and no evidence has emerged of wrongdoing by Joe Biden in Ukraine.

When TIME asked Novikov, the former adviser to Ukraine’s President, about the alleged offers of access to Hunter Biden’s emails, Novikov said it would be “nothing new” for someone in Ukraine to market such material. The trade in kompromat—a Russian word for “compromising material”—has gone into overdrive in Ukraine since last year, when the country became entangled in internal U.S. politics, especially during the impeachment inquiry against President Trump, Novikov says. Various political operatives have rushed to answer Giuliani’s call for dirt on the Bidens, creating what Novikov called a “catalyst for disinformation.” Any documents emerging from this trade should be treated with caution, he adds, because they are “extremely hard to verify, yet very easy to fake.”

Since the New York Post began publishing the purported emails and photos of Hunter Biden, federal investigators have tried to determine where the emails came from and whether they are linked to a foreign effort to influence the U.S. elections, according to an NBC News report published Oct. 15.

At the end of last year, Russia’s military intelligence service, known as the GRU, hacked into the computer systems of Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company, apparently aiming to steal its internal documents and communications, according to a report released by cyber security experts in January. “It is significant because Burisma Holdings is publicly entangled in U.S. foreign and domestic politics,” wrote the experts from Area 1, a cyber security firm that was co-founded by a former hacker for the U.S. National Security Agency. The January report warned that the hack of Burisma could be an “early warning” of Russia’s plans to interfere in the 2020 elections using the same techniques it used in 2016.

During a trip to Ukraine in December, Giuliani met with a Ukrainian lawmaker who has since been identified by the U.S. Treasury Department as an “active Russian agent” with longstanding ties to Russian intelligence services. The lawmaker, Andrii Derkach, did not respond to messages seeking comment.

In a social media post on Monday, Derkach claimed that the “scandalous investigation” published in the New York Post would soon have a sequel based on a “second laptop” purportedly containing the private emails and photos of Hunter Biden. “The facts confirming international corruption are stored on a second laptop,” Derkach wrote. “These are not the last witnesses or the last laptop.”

1 hour ago, Shutout said:

And now the FBI is saying money laundering is (or was when the laptop was confiscated) is involved.

Ok, kiddos, brand new conspiracy theory to consider:

-If this is true, best case scenario for Joe Biden is he has some bad lies to explain and you have to wonder what is what. At worst, laws were broken that have significant consequences. 

-The media and big tech social media is going out of their way to suppress and ignore this.  Why? On the surface, its just they are "anybody but Trump" fans. but what IF...

What if the long game is to get Biden elected and THEN, shamelessly, reverse course and suddenly say they must act like real journalists and inquire on this. And then they can open up all the dirt from this and force Joe Biden to step down (likely citing health issues) and turn the entire thing over to Harris, the most 'left voting' senators that's ever been (according to voting records).  Congrats, you just voted into office the most extremist leftist you could have and you got the crippled Biden economy to boot. 

Now Joe Biden is money laundering? Do you have a credible link for this because the progression of this narrative is baffling.  

13 minutes ago, TheMagus said:

Now Joe Biden is money laundering? Do you have a credible link for this because the progression of this narrative is baffling.  

Recycled conspiracy Glen Beck laid out in February; currently all over the right wing echo chamber. They’re desperate for anything that will stick.

21 minutes ago, TheMagus said:

No no, that's not how the game works. They don't phrase it as "Joe Biden is laundering money". That would be a lie.

And they can't phrase it as "The FBI has confirmed that they are investigating Joe Biden for money laundering" -- because that would be a lie, too.

So, they very carefully parse their words, and come up with "Sources confirm laptop is linked to money laundering" -- but when you examine deeper, it turns out that A) the "sources" are not identified as actual FBI agents involved with this case, B) the sources do not confirm if a "case" has actually been opened.

All we can say for certain at this point is that there was a property receipt in December 2019 with the number 272D on it.

Latest NY Post article, in which Tony Bobulinski asserts 2017 email is real. There is talk of the somehow Bidens making millions from the Chinese, although there doesn’t appear to be anything that shows Joe Biden received any money (or how that happened).

Besides not showing that any money changed hands, they assert that things must have started before the 2017 email. I don’t see that this proves much of anything other than there was a business that had discussions with a potential partner in 2017 and they were trying to make money.

7 hours ago, Shutout said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/laptop-hunter-biden-linked-fbi-money-laundering-probe

it's a case number (case ID) as indicated by the picture in the link. 

OMG now money laundering, this is going to upset many on the Left as they have made unfounded claims Trump’s golf courses were used for this and they were outraged over it. 

• Like 1

Direct ties to Joe Biden from a 37 year military officer caught up in this who will now be providing all records and documents. :popcorn:

The statement Wednesday night asserting that the former vice president was a willing and eager participant in a family scheme to make millions of dollars by partnering with a shady Chinese Communist firm is a singular event in a presidential race already overflowing with drama and intrigue.

The dynamite assertion, believable because it aligns with earlier information we know to be true, came in a statement by Tony Bobulinski, who describes himself as a former partner of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden and Joe’s brother Jim in the China scheme. Bobulinski unloads his bill of accusations in blunt but precise language and detail.

He confirms that he was one of the recipients of the May 13, 2017, e-mail published by The Post eight days ago. That e-mail, from another partner in the group, laid out cash and equity positions and mysteriously included a 10 percent set-aside for “the big guy.”

Sources have said the “big guy” was Joe Biden. In a matter-of-fact manner, Bobulinski states that the “e-mail is genuine” and that the former vice president and the man leading in the 2020 race is indeed “the big guy.”

That claim alone rips out the heart of nearly everything Joe Biden has ever said about Hunter’s many businesses and Joe’s knowledge of them. His repeated insistence that the two never spoke of the son’s global sources of money didn’t pass the laugh test.

After all, they traveled together to China on Air Force Two, where Hunter landed a $1.5 billion commitment from a government-controlled Chinese bank. Then there was Hunter’s $83,000-a-month gig on the board of a Ukrainian energy company — despite his lack of experience in Ukraine or knowledge of energy.

It was no coincidence that the vice president was the Obama administration’s point man in both countries. Wherever Joe went, Hunter went along, not to do good, but to do well. Very well.

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm

Now, because his role in the China deal has been credibly confirmed, it’s beyond dispute that Joe didn’t just know what was going on. At least in this case, Joe was a player and had his hand out.

Full statement from Tony Bobulinski to The New York Post

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

God bless America.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biz-partner-confirms-e-mail-details-joe-bidens-push-to-make-millions-from-china/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, TheMagus said:

News.Its on the news. But you do have to go somewhere other than CNN or the far left media that is trying to pretend there is nothing going on. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

31 minutes ago, Shutout said:

News.Its on the news. But you do have to go somewhere other than CNN or the far left media that is trying to pretend there is nothing going on. 

Remarkable the brainwashing  left media has done on some people.   

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Shutout said:

Again, I am wondering what the big reveal is supposed to be. That Biden may have had more involvement in business dealings than he has admitted to? That he lied? That he was involved in brokering deals when he was still VP that might eventually turn into something?

The current POTUS does business with at least 5 companies in China, had to pay $200,000 in taxes to the Chinese government, was actively trying to close a deal worth $150 million with a utility company, and actively has a heretofore unknown Chinese bank account. Again, all of this WHILE SERVING AS PRESIDENT. And the utility deal fell through amid fears of corruption. LINK

I am not suggesting the Bidens are squeaky clean. But a huge majority of politicians make it to the top by building relationships with a lot of seedy people and many times it takes being the dirtiest to be able to claim being clean. But this kind of stuff goes on all the time and people leverage their status, name, and access for a ton of stuff. This is certainly not unique to Joe Biden (if they even are able to show he has broken any laws).

Edited by Anarchy99
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Anarchy99 said:

To further this, where is the outrage that Trump, his entourage, the Secret Service, foreign dignitaries, etc. all go to Trump owned properties, hotels, resorts, golf courses, etc. that takes millions of tax dollars and are paid out to Trump owned businesses? Or Trump real estate ventures and projects that pay out bonuses and percentages to his children in consulting fees? Or his giant housing complex that he takes as a business expense? There are multiple ways Trump is paying himself or his family and leveraging his name and status as president. But in his case it’s ok?

You don't understand.....that's BUSINESS.  That's not POLITICS.  The Trumps put their business hat on when its business and their politics hat on when it's politics........so there's nothing wrong there.  

1 hour ago, Widbil83 said:

Direct ties to Joe Biden from a 37 year military officer caught up in this who will now be providing all records and documents. :popcorn:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biz-partner-confirms-e-mail-details-joe-bidens-push-to-make-millions-from-china/

That seems the most credible. 

So are we looking at another long investigation in congress if Biden wins?

I don’t even like Biden . . . but I like Trump even less. 

Does anyone care that Trump funnels millions upon millions of dollars into his hotels and resorts by insisting his entire entourage and all guests stay at his branded properties? Yet he claims he lost hundreds of millions of dollars by running them and received a $73 million tax refund? That doesn’t bother anyone? Doesn’t that sound fishy? It certainly did to the IRS, as that’s why he’s being audited. 

IMO, the OPPOSITE should be enforced. No one related to the Trump administration should be allowed to stay at a Trump owned property. It is a total conflict of interest that Trump should be allowed to collect millions of dollars from the government and transfer that into his own companies. 

But since that is done in the open, apparently that’s ok. But if there’s a chance  that Biden might have done something, that’s different and therefore is corrupt. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

Does anyone care that Trump funnels millions upon millions of dollars into his hotels and resorts by insisting his entire entourage and all guests stay at his branded properties? Yet he claims he lost hundreds of millions of dollars by running them and received a $73 million tax refund? That doesn’t bother anyone? Doesn’t that sound fishy? It certainly did to the IRS, as that’s why he’s being audited. 

IMO, the OPPOSITE should be enforced. No one related to the Trump administration should be allowed to stay at a Trump owned property. It is a total conflict of interest that Trump should be allowed to collect millions of dollars from the government and transfer that into his own companies. 

But since that is done in the open, apparently that’s ok. But if there’s a chance  that Biden might have done something, that’s different and therefore is corrupt. 

This is a Biden thread.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

The Trump thread is down the hall and to the left. Please try to stay on topic.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

More Biden scandal

Well this I just can’t stand for.

Between this and the stuff with Hunter, which is itself a tenuous link to Joe, they're grabbing at any straw they can now. I still feel better having voted for Biden than I ever would have, if I had voted for Trump.

1 minute ago, knowledge dropper said:

May want to check the latest news.  Confirmed Big Guy is Joe.  

Going to need to see a link, but it doesn't matter anyway. I voted Biden, and I'd do it again even if Giuliani was telling the truth.

3 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Plenty to choose from all up thread.  

I saw the Post article, it's not impressive, it seems to be all, as I heard from the GOP about a year ago this time, hearsay and nothingburgers.

18 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

:goodposting:

I'm not naturally inclined to like Biden and I figure I'll probably have lots of things to complain about during the next four years.  But this Hunter Biden story is pretty much the least engaging, least relevant line of attack I could imagine considering who he's running against.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

/Endthread

Claiming Biden is corrupt and puttinf him out there in comparison to Trump is like saying this drop of water that leaked from the faucet is so wet and is going to cause water damage while ignoring an overflowing bathtub that has been running for years.

This "both sides" nonsense is getting old.

Edited by cap'n grunge

6 minutes ago, cap'n grunge said:

/Endthread

Claiming Biden is corrupt and puttinf him out there in comparison to Trump is like saying this drop of water that leaked from the faucet is so wet and is going to cause water damage while ignoring an overflowing bathtub that has been running for years.

Great analogy as Trump has been in public service for less than 4 years and Biden for 47.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tonydead said:

I don't think you're following along.  If it turns out to be true it really doesnt matter how the information comes to light

Wrong.  If all the information came from a foreign entity trying to influence an election, than it totally matters.  This is something that your side really wants everyone to ignore.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cap'n grunge said:

/Endthread

“My side sucks but don’t you dare say that cuz your side sucks worse” is old as well

• Like 3