What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question.  Thanks for the answer, you're not 5, you're acting like it because you are trolling.  Do you have anything on the topic or shall we move on?
Is making a bunch of money from China off limits for an old ex-VP? That was the question before you got all off topic with your Nostradamus hijack.

Trump encouraging Barr to act "fast" in opening an investigation to the Hunter-Joe accusations and emails.   :thumbup:
:lol:

The desperation is so transparent at this point. Trump cried wolf so many times ("Lock her up!" "Somebody do something!") that the majority of the country has finally caught on to his shtick. 

Savvy Joe setting himself up for a bigly win, both tonight and on the 3rd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Biden made a boatload of money from China after being VP the endgame gotcha moment?
Not sure what their end game is. That Joe Biden actually did talk about a potential business deal with Hunter after he went back to civilian life? OH THE HORROR! Or the company Hunter worked for tried to make money? That Joe actually may have had a meeting with someone? I guess that's not allowed after leaving government service. 

But apparently it's ok for a sitting president to have a loan from the Bank of China for a $950 million property Trump owns (and borrowed $211 million to finance which will be maturing in the next few years). BTW, that is the same bank Trump said was part of the Biden family's corruption scheme when Hunter apparently tried to get $1.5 billion in financing through and called Joe "Beijing Biden," asserting Joe was in cahoots with Communist China when he was in office.

And as posted earlier, Trump has made millions from Chinese business projects, investments, and transactions while president and has paid nearly $200,000 a year in taxes to the Chinese. But JOE BIDEN is the one that is the crookedest and dirtiest politician to ever walk the earth and colluding with Communist China.

The National Review slams NPR for refusing to cover the story:

There is more and more reason to credit the veracity of those emails, or at a minimum, suggest that they warrant more thorough investigation. We have what appears to be a signed receipt from the computer repair shop in Delaware, demonstrating that Hunter’s laptop and hard drive were obtained legally. We know that the laptop in question is being held in connection to an FBI money-laundering investigation. The director of national intelligence, John Ratcliffe, says that the emails in questions aren’t part of a Russian disinformation campaign and the FBI hasn’t contradicted him.

Yet, the managing editor of one of the nation’s largest publicly funded media organization believes emails possibly implicating a presidential frontrunner in having benefitted from deals involving his shady son who was leveraging the family name and proximity to power for millions are nothing but a distraction. Nobody would apply that standard to stories about influence-peddling, foreign contacts, or foreign financial interests on the part of Donald Trump’s family — nor should they. To the contrary, not only has the press properly treated Trump family business interests as newsworthy, they have frequently disregarded even the most minimal journalistic standards to issue breathless reports about them.

In contemporary media parlance, “distraction,” like “Russian disinformation,” is a euphemism for any story that harms the prospects of the Biden candidacy. Too many journalists seem to live in terror of being blamed for reporting stories that might influence voters to reelect Donald Trump. As of this writing, National Public Radio is running headlines such as, “Here’s Where The Threat Of Militia Activity Around The Elections Is The Highest” and “‘Borat’ Sequel Grabs A Political News Cycle — At Least Momentarily.” Surely NPR’s audience could handle a careful explanation of why Hunter Biden’s laptop held emails and texts alleging that his father, the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, was taking a 10 percent cut from energy deals involving the Chinese communists.

I said a long time ago, Biden's best strategy is to simply wave and say "go on" and let trump hang himself. I don't know what the correct response tonight will be for the Hunter Biden moment, but I hope Joe has the line ready to go.  Perhaps '"I don't have time for another of Rudy Guliani's conspiracy theories" but who knows.

I said a long time ago, Biden's best strategy is to simply wave and say "go on" and let trump hang himself. I don't know what the correct response tonight will be for the Hunter Biden moment, but I hope Joe has the line ready to go.  Perhaps '"I don't have time for another of Rudy Guliani's conspiracy theories" but who knows.
He certainly could tell Trump to ask Rudy what other info the Russians gave him to plant on a laptop.

The moderator does not like Trump so maybe she will shut down the Joe-Hunter corruption talk fast.

Not sure what their end game is. That Joe Biden actually did talk about a potential business deal with Hunter after he went back to civilian life? OH THE HORROR! Or the company Hunter worked for tried to make money? That Joe actually may have had a meeting with someone? I guess that's not allowed after leaving government service. 

But apparently it's ok for a sitting president to have a loan from the Bank of China for a $950 million property Trump owns (and borrowed $211 million to finance which will be maturing in the next few years). BTW, that is the same bank Trump said was part of the Biden family's corruption scheme when Hunter apparently tried to get $1.5 billion in financing through and called Joe "Beijing Biden," asserting Joe was in cahoots with Communist China when he was in office.

And as posted earlier, Trump has made millions from Chinese business projects, investments, and transactions while president and has paid nearly $200,000 a year in taxes to the Chinese. But JOE BIDEN is the one that is the crookedest and dirtiest politician to ever walk the earth and colluding with Communist China.
Even if everything was 100% above board.  :rolleyes:   Pacific Ave versus Scranton?  C'mon Joe, you're a dirty old pay for profit politician.

The only clip I enjoyed from the last debate was watching Joe laughing at everything Trump was spewing.  Just like most of the country.

The moderator does not like Trump so maybe she will shut down the Joe-Hunter corruption talk fast.
If anyone was curious, apparently the rules of engagement are each candidate will get 2 uninterrupted minutes on each topic with the other candidate's microphone muted. But after that 4 minutes, both microphones will be on for the remaining 11 minutes of each topic / segment.

If anyone was curious, apparently the rules of engagement are each candidate will get 2 uninterrupted minutes on each topic with the other candidate's microphone muted. But after that 4 minutes, both microphones will be on for the remaining 11 minutes of each topic / segment.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Trump continue to try and yell over him or even speak on Biden’s microphone during the 2 minutes.

NEW: Senate Investigators seek Hunter Biden records, according to October 21 letter, addressed to team of lawyers. Deadline October 23. “According to recent reports that published emails allegedly from your client’s laptop, the Committees have identified your client as an 

individual involved in one or more of these business arrangements or financial transactions. As part of the ongoing efforts to validate + verify the information in those emails, the Committees request that your client provide all records related to any of your client’s business

dealings—including, but not limited, to bank records, wire transfers, account balances, gifts, business transactions, travel records—with Joe Biden, James Biden, Ye Jianming, Chi Ping Patrick Ho, Zang Jian Jun, Gongwen Dong, Mervyn Yan, Gabriel Popoviciu, or any other associates

regarding CEFC China Energy Co. Ltd or any other transactions related to business in Romania, China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Czech Republic, or any other countries.

@cbsnews

seeking comment on request, plan to comply.

I'd guess the MSM can cover it now...

NEW: Senate Investigators seek Hunter Biden records, according to October 21 letter, addressed to team of lawyers. Deadline October 23. “According to recent reports that published emails allegedly from your client’s laptop, the Committees have identified your client as an 

individual involved in one or more of these business arrangements or financial transactions. As part of the ongoing efforts to validate + verify the information in those emails, the Committees request that your client provide all records related to any of your client’s business

dealings—including, but not limited, to bank records, wire transfers, account balances, gifts, business transactions, travel records—with Joe Biden, James Biden, Ye Jianming, Chi Ping Patrick Ho, Zang Jian Jun, Gongwen Dong, Mervyn Yan, Gabriel Popoviciu, or any other associates

regarding CEFC China Energy Co. Ltd or any other transactions related to business in Romania, China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Czech Republic, or any other countries.

@cbsnews

seeking comment on request, plan to comply.

I'd guess the MSM can cover it now...
Established precedent is Hunter is free to ignore.

John Roberts

@johnrobertsFox

BREAKING: Tony Bobulinski will announce that he will turn his electronic devices and records of business dealings with Hunter and Jim Biden over to the FBI
Huge news here. Side note, Joe’s brother Jim Biden is a piece of work. The guy owned his own island and sold it to a lobbyist buddy of Joes. Who owns their own island (besides Clinton’s buddy)?

Check out this story from the Politico last year not even touched by the rest of the MSM.

Lobbyist bought tropical land from Biden’s brother

Scott Green, a lobbyist with close ties to Joe Biden, purchased Virgin Islands property from James Biden and then extended him a private mortgage.

This was not the first time a Biden-tied lobbyist had figured into James Biden’s personal finances. In an unrelated episode, he and Joe’s son, Hunter, took out loans worth seven figures from WashingtonFirst Bank to repay a business debt around 2006. The bank was co-founded by a lobbyist and Biden adviser who was also a lobbying partner of Hunter Biden’s for several years. A former executive at the bank previously told POLITICO that James and Hunter repaid that loan.

In September 2013, the Greens released the Water Island mortgage, saying they had “received full payment and full satisfaction,” according to property records.

From 2012 to 2018, according to Lafayette Group’s firm history, it received contracts tied to at least one government program championed by Biden: the Nationwide Public Safety Broadband Network. 

The network, which set aside broadband internet spectrum for first responders, was proposed following the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks to improve emergency communications in the event of disaster and endorsed by the 9/11 Commission. 

Among the biggest proponents of creating the network was the Major Cities Chiefs Association, a police association that hired Green as a lobbyist in 2007 and was represented by Lafayette Group until Dec 6, 2019.

In the Senate, Biden supported setting aside broadband spectrum for the network both before and after Green registered to lobby for the police group, but the initiative encountered years of delays.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/28/james-biden-lobbyist-virgin-islands-099318

John Roberts

@johnrobertsFox

BREAKING: Tony Bobulinski will announce that he will turn his electronic devices and records of business dealings with Hunter and Jim Biden over to the FBI
He’s on Fox now, the Bidens appear to be a corrupt mess. If this gets the scrutiny Trump did by the media this could have a How To on DC corruption. Wow. 

He’s on Fox now, the Bidens appear to be a corrupt mess. If this gets the scrutiny Trump did by the media this could have a How To on DC corruption. Wow. 
I don't think it will get the same level of "journalistic interest" as anything attached to Trump's name. 

What now?  Lots of particular details to wade through there. 

CNN and MSNBC didn’t even pick it up.  :lmao:
Nor CBS, ABC, NBC, etc.  

When I was a kid, even compelling regional news would be carried by all stations.  I can't even pretend to give benefit of the doubt anymore. If President Trump had anything remotely close to this occurring, it would be carried by everyone plus carrier pigeons. 

Nor CBS, ABC, NBC, etc.  

When I was a kid, even compelling regional news would be carried by all stations.  I can't even pretend to give benefit of the doubt anymore. If President Trump had anything remotely close to this occurring, it would be carried by everyone plus carrier pigeons. 
When you were a kid, private emails didn't get hacked and published in the NY Post.

Apparently there is a follow up message to the H holding 10 for “the big guy” message that appeared 6 days later where “the Chairman” gave an emphatic NO. But that message has not been circulated (I wonder why). LINK

So for all the fervor that this alleged deal from 2017 WHEN JOE BIDEN WAS NO LONGER IN OFFICE doesn’t sound like it was even completed even if the narrative is Biden COULD have made millions  

I don't think it will get the same level of "journalistic interest" as anything attached to Trump's name. 

What now?  Lots of particular details to wade through there. 
I think you are right, and with Trump being the opponent I’m sure many news outlets will continue to do their best to ignore. 

John Roberts

@johnrobertsFox

EVEN MORE BREAKING:   President Trump has invited former Hunter Biden business associate Tony Bobulinski to Thursday night’s debate against Democratic challenger Joe Biden, sources said.

So awesome.  :lol:

Ooof, this isn't going to go over very well:

Biden communications director Kate Bedingfield told the Wall Street Journal: “If we see tonight from Donald Trump these attacks on Vice President Biden’s family, I think we need to be very, very clear that what he’s doing here is amplifying Russian misinformation.”

“The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive,” Bobulinski begins, adding later: “I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.”

He reveals, “I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.”

“That night, we discussed the Biden’s history, the Biden family’s plans with the Chinese, with which he was plainly familiar, at least at a high level,” he said in Memphis, Tenn., ahead of the final debate between President Trump and Biden.

“I have no wish to bury anyone. I’ve never been political. The few contributions I have made have been to Democrats. But what I am is a patriot and my business reputation,” he said.

Apparently there is a follow up message to the H holding 10 for “the big guy” message that appeared 6 days later where “the Chairman” gave an emphatic NO. But that message has not been circulated (I wonder why). LINK

So for all the fervor that this alleged deal from 2017 WHEN JOE BIDEN WAS NO LONGER IN OFFICE doesn’t sound like it was even completed even if the narrative is Biden COULD have made millions  
Ok, let’s try this new batch from 2010 with direct ties to “the big guy”-

Not only did Hunter Biden say he would oblige, but he also noted he would be “killed” by White House/Vice Presidential staff if he went “around everyone and straight to [Joe Biden]” – apparently acknowledging the unethical nature of his upcoming action.

“The big guy” appears to be a common euphemism for Joe Biden, and appears in previous e-mails published by The New York Post and confirmed by Hunter Biden business associate Tony Bobulinski.

The latest news comes despite Joe Biden repeatedly insisting there is no basis “whatsoever” for claims that Hunter Biden profited from his family name.

Left wing news sites like Vox have repeatedly claimed that “By mutual agreement, Hunter avoided lobbying his father,” without evidence, and contrary to what the new e-mails reveal.

The e-mail, dated December 14th 2010, came from a lobbyist and senior partner at The Mathis Harple Group – which has worked for major pharmaceuticals industry groups, big tobacco corporations, and even major petroleum companies like Royal Dutch Shell.

Chuck Harple – a lobbyist and Senior Partner at the firm – e-mailed Hunter Biden about arranging a meeting with then Vice President Joe Biden, who he referred to as “the big guy.”

The e-mail begins:

“Hunter

I will tell you that the Building Trades are at the end of their rope with this administration. They, General President Mark Ayers and Secretary Treasurer Sean McGarvey were told two years ago that Nate Tamarin was the “labor guy.” Since then, those that haven [sic] chosen to circumvent Nate after “no action” did hear the wrath of Nate. Those that stood up to him – the Ibew, NEA, IAFF, etc…. Basically told nate to go f off – in a nice way.”

He continued:

“Personally, I was the Teamsters Political Director and under the Bush Presidency – I was able to call rove, Mehlman, Sara Taylor and Andy Card. Granted a lot didn’t get done – but at least we were heard.Whereas now, we have our team in – and Sean has sent an official letter asking for a meeting with Vice President Biden over a year ago, and the reasoning for not getting the meeting is absolutely ridiculous. So what is worse – having our guys in there and no access or having access (like with Bush) with terrible results. Furthermore, the National Building and Construction Trades Secretary Treasurer (who represents nearly 3.5 million members) THINKS that vice president Biden doesn’t want to meet with him and his President Mark Ayers.”

In other words, Harple was e-mailing the Vice President’s son for political access. And Hunter promised to oblige.

In a reply to Harple just over two hours later, Hunter Biden allegedly wrote:

“I’ll work on it – but is there any issue I should know about before I go around everyone and straight to him – if I ask he will do it – but if I am missing something legit then i will get killed by staff.

R. Hunter Biden

The bombshell comes as the national news media continues to ignore and pour scorn over the veracity of the Hunter Biden laptop and the e-mails contained within.

The National Pulse has confirmed the nature of the e-mails and the contents of the laptop.

Harple also told Hunter Biden in the original email:

“You should not be worried about getting “yelled” at by the Boss or his staff – they should be ####ting their pants thinking that – because of miscommunications, the Building Trades think they are being dissed by the Vice President. Personally, the Bldg Trades are too honorable and stuck on protocol. If it were my union – I would have sandwiched the President, VP or their CoS and made sure they knew.

All that said, what works best – for you and I – is for you to call Sean first. Say you talked to me and that you want to get all the facts before you talk to the big guy. This will be good for both of us.
https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/biden-emails-reveal-hunter-lobbying-joe/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

How can anyone support this guy after all the corruption is coming out? We impeach Trump over a phone call but those same people want to elect Biden when he’s made millions off of illegal bribery scandals? Absolutely absurd. 

not to mention this guy is losing his mind. If Trump forgot what he was running for you know the press and Pelosi would be saying it must be some medication he is on and we should vote to supplant him from office as he must be unfit. Joe Biden does it and it’s just a Joe gaffe don’t look over here. Smh. The hypocrisy is so obvious at this point the left and the media isn’t even hiding it. “We are corrupt but we arent hiding it” “we are hypocritical but we don’t care as long as we get our way.”

Assuming that is all true then he still lied through his teeth. I'm not even going to suggest that means anything to anyone who doesn't want it to but let's be fair all around.

Some of you guys try to crucify Trump because of his business dealings but you overlook the fact that Trump was a business man first. He never was in politics.So it is natural that he would, as a global business man, happen to have business in different parts of the world and not too surprising that it would come back to be an issue when you are the president of the most powerful country in the world.  On the other hand, Joe Biden was a lifelong politician who may (May) have used his position and influence as a government servant to create his financial situation. This is no small thing but I am sure it will be completely overlooked. 

Honestly, my biggest issue with all this isn't the action. We would be dumb to be shocked that a politician lies and scandals. What bothers me is that the media actively is attempting to suppress information and play favorites. That is against the very core of what free press in America used to be. That is pathetic. So we don't need one single person ever screaming "oh woe is me the victim that someone didn't disclose something to me that is now situationally important to me and I need a lawyer and my rights are violated because in the blind hatred to oust someone they just can't stand, they signed off on this. every single one of them.  

How can anyone support this guy after all the corruption is coming out? We impeach Trump over a phone call but those same people want to elect Biden when he’s made millions off of illegal bribery scandals? Absolutely absurd. 

not to mention this guy is losing his mind. If Trump forgot what he was running for you know the press and Pelosi would be saying it must be some medication he is on and we should vote to supplant him from office as he must be unfit. Joe Biden does it and it’s just a Joe gaffe don’t look over here. Smh. The hypocrisy is so obvious at this point the left and the media isn’t even hiding it. “We are corrupt but we arent hiding it” “we are hypocritical but we don’t care as long as we get our way.”
fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread