What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do have your own two eyes and ears though don’t you? Pretty obvious. 
Yes and I saw with those senses the two debates and numerous unscripted interviews that completely shot down the false narrative about Biden's supposed mental deterioration and being unable to put several coherent sentences together in a row without a teleprompter.

Yes and I saw with those senses the two debates and numerous unscripted interviews that completely shot down the false narrative about Biden's supposed mental deterioration and being unable to put several coherent sentences together in a row without a teleprompter.
I see something quite different, but whatever. 

I never said he was unfit.  I think you will admit Biden gets confused and forgetful at times.
It happened again today in Chester PA.  He was speaking to reporters and just totally lost his train of thought.  It can happen to anyone, but it's hardly an occasional thing with Biden.  If he wins, and truly either way, but for the country I pray that he's ok and it's not as bad as it appears it might be.

It happened again today in Chester PA.  He was speaking to reporters and just totally lost his train of thought.  It can happen to anyone, but it's hardly an occasional thing with Biden.  If he wins, and truly either way, but for the country I pray that he's ok and it's not as bad as it appears it might be.
https://twitter.com/TVNewsHQ/status/1320815834315608064

It was like his brain started rebooting. Not good

Wow, that is really bad. Is there really any wonder why Pelosi introduced that bill on the 25th Amendment? We will see a President Harris within the first year if Biden wins.
I totally agree, which is also kind of sad as I hoped our first female POTUS would be elected by the American people....not snuck in by default. 

It’s actually sad the DNC pushed him to this.  It should never have happened. What does a Biden supporter say about voting for him except that acronym we cannot say?
I say voting for him is the responsible thing to do...that voting for him is a better option than voting for Trump or third party at this point...that voting for him is what is best for this country.

I say voting for him is the responsible thing to do...that voting for him is a better option than voting for Trump or third party at this point...that voting for him is what is best for this country.
That is OK.  People can vote for Biden but also admit he gets confused. If Biden had full blown dementia he would still get the same amount of votes as most people I know are not voting for Biden, they are voting against Trump.

Yes be responsible and vote for Joe Biden, give him his 50 years in Washington. You get a bonus prize of 40 years of Nancy Pelosi. Everything bad that has happened in our lifetimes these two had a hand in. Voting for Joe Biden is the height of irresponsibility. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That is OK.  People can vote for Biden but also admit he gets confused. If Biden had full blown dementia he would still get the same amount of votes as most people I know are not voting for Biden, they are voting against Trump.
Sure...he stumbles and flubs...though, seems this is not really just anything new.  He has always fumbled around with words.  Is it getting a little worse...maybe.  But again, not much different than the current guy in office who stumbles through things and chooses to simply lie or make things up when he goes "blank" for the right words.  If choosing between the two...give me the first guy.

Yes be responsible and vote for Joe Biden, give him his 50 years in Washington. You get a bonus prize of 40 years of Nancy Pelosi. Everything bad that has happened in our lifetimes these two had a hand in. Voting for Joe Biden is the height of irresponsibility. 
I highly disagree and would ask you to back up any of this with something more than partisan opinion...but I know better.  So I will just say, enjoy your day.

If your hatred of Trump blinds you the the now realistic possibility you are handing over power to someone with dementia, then it probably makes sense to you. 
Let's say for the sake of argument Biden has dementia (not saying he does, but for hypothetical). If my choices are 

A) A person with dementia who will surround himself with qualified people and defer to their judgment, letting experts run their areas of expertise, or

B) A person who believes they know better than everyone else about everything, and will fire / threaten / overrule those that disagree

I think to me the choice is pretty clear (and has nothing to do with "blind hatred")

Let's say for the sake of argument Biden has dementia (not saying he does, but for hypothetical). If my choices are 

A) A person with dementia who will surround himself with qualified people and defer to their judgment, letting experts run their areas of expertise, or

B) A person who believes they know better than everyone else about everything, and will fire / threaten / overrule those that disagree

I think to me the choice is pretty clear (and has nothing to do with "blind hatred")
Biden only considered Female POC for his VP spot and would not consider anyone else.  That tells me he is not A and prefers identity politics.  

Biden only considered Female POC for his VP spot and would not consider anyone else.  That tells me he is not A and prefers identity politics.  
That is a decision where reasonable people can certainly disagree and I understand both sides.

One side can argue one should choose the "most qualified" person. That there are degrees of qualification, that someone who is perfectly qualified for a position should not have the position if someone else is more qualified. (Assuming one can even determine strict rules as to how to measure "qualified", which of course don't exist) 

Another side can argue there are many that are "qualified" - thinking of qualified here as a yes/no - and as such you should choose among those qualified based on other factors.

Given the many issues that have arisen regarding both gender and race in recent times, and the fact that both women and POC are and have been tremendously underrepresented in our government, I think it is very understandable that, assuming there are many qualified female POC to choose from, that is what is best for this country.  

Of course if you believe Harris is not qualified, that is a different story - and again an area where I assume reasonable people can disagree. 

I highly disagree and would ask you to back up any of this with something more than partisan opinion...but I know better.  So I will just say, enjoy your day.
You can look up his record.  He wrote the crime bill that incarcerated a bunch of black people.  His racist comments over the years are well documented.  But all of a sudden if you don't vote for him than you aren't black, amirite?

That is a decision where reasonable people can certainly disagree and I understand both sides.

One side can argue one should choose the "most qualified" person. That there are degrees of qualification, that someone who is perfectly qualified for a position should not have the position if someone else is more qualified. (Assuming one can even determine strict rules as to how to measure "qualified", which of course don't exist) 

Another side can argue there are many that are "qualified" - thinking of qualified here as a yes/no - and as such you should choose among those qualified based on other factors.

Given the many issues that have arisen regarding both gender and race in recent times, and the fact that both women and POC are and have been tremendously underrepresented in our government, I think it is very understandable that, assuming there are many qualified female POC to choose from, that is what is best for this country.  

Of course if you believe Harris is not qualified, that is a different story - and again an area where I assume reasonable people can disagree. 
Obviously Sarah Palin was the most qualified person in the GOP when John McCain selected her as a running mate.

I see no more signs of dementia with him than with Trump...and IMO, your loyalty to Trump is blinding you from his shortcomings and own issues with mental acuity.
Trump is holding 3-4 rallies a day.  He is talking off the cuff for hours.   Biden’s handlers are keeping him in the basement.   If you don’t find that video from yesterday troubling, then you are in denial.  

I missed it when McCain publicly stated he would only consider white females for VP.  Maybe you have a link to that quote?
I didn't make the claim that he did, I was only insinuating that he perhaps he chose her because she was a woman and not because she was most qualified.

But I do recall President Trump saying that his choices for replacement of RBG would be all be women.

47 years on the job, Biden is a career politician. Lifelong politicians only survive and only care about one thing "what will get them more votes"   When he wrote the crime bill that put tens of thousands of black people behind bars it was for "votes" Whatever way the winds of votes are blowing Biden will change his direction and follow.  Biden needed women and the black vote so he chose Harris.  Biden wanted to ban fracking until Pennsylvannia electorial votes were in jeopardy now he says he will not ban fracking. Biden would not comment on the violent protests and rioters because he only saw "votes".

I am not a Trump fan at all but come on man I am not a Biden fan either..

Trump is holding 3-4 rallies a day.  He is talking off the cuff for hours.   Biden’s handlers are keeping him in the basement.   If you don’t find that video from yesterday troubling, then you are in denial.  
Trump campaign rallies are not as effective as they were 4 years ago. Everyone already knows who he is. His speeches includes dozens of delusions, or as Bernie said, serial lies. And a campaign rally in Tulsa led to the death of his biggest black surrogate, Herman Cain, who may have increased the black for Trump turnout in places like Detroit. 

Trump campaign rallies are not as effective as they were 4 years ago. Everyone already knows who he is. His speeches includes dozens of delusions, or as Bernie said, serial lies. And a campaign rally in Tulsa led to the death of his biggest black surrogate, Herman Cain, who may have increased the black for Trump turnout in places like Detroit. 
Wrong Thread.  

No mention of Biden and the health issues discussed.  Just another Trump Bad post.  Plenty of other places to post that stuff. 
Unless you are operating in a vacuum, you can't discuss Biden in every single instance without occasionally mentioning Trump, as he, you know, is who Biden is running against. It is unrealistic to try to ban any mention of Trump for comparative purposes or contrast in this thread. This is not a Trump free zone.

Unless you are operating in a vacuum, you can't discuss Biden in every single instance without occasionally mentioning Trump, as he, you know, is who Biden is running against. It is unrealistic to try to ban any mention of Trump for comparative purposes or contrast in this thread. This is not a Trump free zone.
At least TRY to stay on topic.....

Holding 3-4 rallies a day means what?  He is able to lie to people who already like him?

In the basement...ofd as Ive seem him out campaigning and his schedule has him out campaigning...care to retract that inaccurate statement?

If you don’t fond hundreds of things about the last 4 years with Trump troubling, I have a hard time taking you seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread