What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you a story about growing up in Scranton, pull up a chair kids....here’s the deal...

This was cringeworthy, I still can’t believe Biden made this statement. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/10/15/joe-biden-grilled-by-voter-on-you-aint-black-remark-at-town-hall/amp/
After watching Biden I really wish Mayor Pete was the nominee.  Anyone who is realistic knows that Joe is struggling.  With COVID any Dem would have the same chance to win. I know the DNC did not want Bernie but Come on Man.

There's the part of me that would just say it depends on McConnell. He blocked (hundreds of?) Obama's appointees then flooded the judiciary with Trump's. This isn't just a Garland/Barrett thing. McConnell's gonna win re-election, but will he be majority or minority leader of the senate? I'm sure Biden doesn't want to mess with the court, but given McConnell's history I think it'd be silly to remove it from the table. It's a bargaining chip.

But then there's the other part of me that reminds myself that Biden's right in that if he answers it's the headline the Agent Orange team wants. They are desperate for anything to distract from the nonsense that oozes off him.

Damned if you, damned if you don't.
That’s why I said just don’t even address it - he’s made it worse with the comments he’s made so far.  It’s not an issue I care about but then again I actually want both sides to keep the SC free of politics.

After watching Biden I really wish Mayor Pete was the nominee.  Anyone who is realistic knows that Joe is struggling.  With COVID any Dem would have the same chance to win. I know the DNC did not want Bernie but Come on Man.
Mayor Pete was relatable and while my views aren’t all aligned with his he seems like a good person. The sad thing is him being mayor of a predominantly white town was a knock against him and Biden was supposedly a better option?? Such shallow thinking just because he was Obama’s VP. I agree with you, Pete would be a million times better. 

I doubt that. As much as I like Pete he wouldn't have the same chance to win. He is openly gay and even though it is 2020 that would have hurt him particularly in the battle ground mid-western and fly over states. Plus he never attracted the interest of black voters, which he would have needed a high turnout on election day.

I’m curious if you guys drew straws in the secret FB group to see who got to create this thread.  
Personally I don't get my news from social media, don't even have a FB or twitter account.  They are a big part of the problem.  I imagine people would get fatigued sifting through all that disinformation.  

Last edited by a moderator:
We also play liberal buzzword bingo. Unnamed sources, Russia, misinformation, debunked...

I'm only a "malarkey" away from a win guys. Dont let me down.
I know this will come as a shock to you but I've probably voted for more R's than you (basing this on me thinking you are younger than me).  About the only category you can accurately put me in is anti-Trump because well, we elected an incompetent simpleton.

I know this will come as a shock to you but I've probably voted for more R's than you (basing this on me thinking you are younger than me).  About the only category you can accurately put me in is anti-Trump because well, we elected an incompetent simpleton.
You have then. I voted Obama in 08. Hilary was an unacceptable candidate and it opened my eyes to the very real deep state and the rampant corruption in DC.  I'll take a simple outsider who cares about the American people any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

How dare someone start a thread in our forum that drowns out anything that isn’t POTUS hate! :popcorn:

We get it guys, try to keep those posts in other threads  

You have then. I voted Obama in 08. Hilary was an unacceptable candidate and it opened my eyes to the very real deep state and the rampant corruption in DC.  I'll take a simple outsider who cares about the American people any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
I didn't vote for Hillary either.  You can go on about deep state and corruption and I do think there's plenty of corruption in DC but it's laughable that you would support Trump and even more laughable that you think he cares about you.  He doesn't care about anything but your vote.  Anybody that can watch a man split his head open and bleed everywhere on your floor and your reply is that it's gross and your are worried about your marble is not somebody that care about Americans.  You are being conned if you truly believe it.  I can at least understand folks saying they won't vote Biden and want a R elected - but if you don't call a spade a spade then I have to question your real motive or judgement.

That whole shooting in the leg is bogus. You will bleed out faster through the femoral artery than a torso shot. So it isn't "safer".

I didn't vote for Hillary either.  You can go on about deep state and corruption and I do think there's plenty of corruption in DC but it's laughable that you would support Trump and even more laughable that you think he cares about you.  He doesn't care about anything but your vote.  Anybody that can watch a man split his head open and bleed everywhere on your floor and your reply is that it's gross and your are worried about your marble is not somebody that care about Americans.  You are being conned if you truly believe it.  I can at least understand folks saying they won't vote Biden and want a R elected - but if you don't call a spade a spade then I have to question your real motive or judgement.
I feel the exact same way about your position. I'll side with pro America every time. The media has corrupted minds. If you think Biden and Harris will make America a better place, I dont know what to tell you.

I feel the exact same way about your position. I'll side with pro America every time. The media has corrupted minds. If you think Biden and Harris will make America a better place, I dont know what to tell you.
Except you handled it maturely not calling his “laughable”. 

America may not be a better place for you if Biden is elected but it will be for more people in aggregate.

America may not be a better place for you if Biden is elected but it will be for more people in aggregate.
That’s what he wants people to believe but is far from fact. Sorry. 

Thats from the same playbook as his “you ain’t black “ comment which was very poor taste. 

That’s what he wants people to believe but is far from fact. Sorry. 
It's not fact for either side but one thing I tend to do when I'm not an expert or well-versed in certain topics is to lean on people I trust or value their opinion.  I've found during the last four years that most of the people who support him or defend him or vote for him don't fall in to the category of folks I trust. 

That whole shooting in the leg is bogus. You will bleed out faster through the femoral artery than a torso shot. So it isn't "safer".
If you are a good enough shot to hit the leg how hard could it be to miss the artery?  Come on man, it's ahhhh simple, like ahhhhhhh, common, ahhhhhhh, you know the thing.

It's not fact for either side but one thing I tend to do when I'm not an expert or well-versed in certain topics is to lean on people I trust or value their opinion.  I've found during the last four years that most of the people who support him or defend him or vote for him don't fall in to the category of folks I trust. 
I think everyone already knows your position and don’t know if anyone trying to change it. Not sure why you can’t stay away from attacking those that don’t agree. 

Check out what?  Red State and Tucker?  Have anything credible to back up the Post story...has anyone actully verified that the emails are real...that they actually came from Hunter Biden?  Or is it all still based on the word of Pro Trump shop owner and PDFs that Rudy provided to the NY Post?

Also...the post you responded to was about Joe Biden and his actions...actions which have been discussed...have been investigated...and there is no evidence of wrongdoing.

Do you care to refute any of those facts or address what was actually posted?

And to be clear @Max Power - you wouldn't fall in to either category because I don't know you.  I'm talking about people IRL and maybe a few "virtual" folks.

With the courts today if you hit someone in the ####, it's probably excessive force. 
Ahhhh shot them ,  ahhh you know like that show.  On the tv, ahhhh, you know the upper thigh part.  There is ahhhh, a lot, a lot of skin there, you know.  It is called ahhhhhh, meat.  Aaahhhhh on a cow it's ahhhh, meat.  On a person, doctors call it ahhhh, not meat.  Jill what do you call it?  Aahhhhh yeah right flesh.  The meaty, fleshy, part of the ahhhhh, leg.  The ahhh upper leg.  Right the fleshy part of the ahhhhh, you know the thing.

i agree that Id prefer Pete...I don't agree Biden is struggling all that much.  But goal 1 is still getting rid of someone who is so much worse than Biden could ever be...

We also play liberal buzzword bingo. Unnamed sources, Russia, misinformation, debunked...

I'm only a "malarkey" away from a win guys. Dont let me down.
Yes...unnamed sources are bad...prefer Pro Trump shop owners and Rudy via the NY Post. 

or buzzwords like Fake News, Ukraine, Hunter Biden, Burisma, Antifa....the list goes on and on...

If you are a good enough shot to hit the leg how hard could it be to miss the artery?  Come on man, it's ahhhh simple, like ahhhhhhh, common, ahhhhhhh, you know the thing.
He also advocates that all Cops must talk like they did in the Little Rascals..."say you kids, shouldn't you be in school today."

Check out what?  Red State and Tucker?  Have anything credible to back up the Post story...has anyone actully verified that the emails are real...that they actually came from Hunter Biden?  Or is it all still based on the word of Pro Trump shop owner and PDFs that Rudy provided to the NY Post?

Also...the post you responded to was about Joe Biden and his actions...actions which have been discussed...have been investigated...and there is no evidence of wrongdoing.

Do you care to refute any of those facts or address what was actually posted?
It’s been 2-3 days and the NY Post has not retracted.  People with lots more resources than I can’t refute it, so how can I?

With the courts today if you hit someone in the ####, it's probably excessive force. 
What?  what courts are against cops for such things?  Seems an odd statement with a system that continues to protect police above all.

Also...as said before...shoot em in the leg is dumb and a bad position for Biden to take.

It’s been 2-3 days and the NY Post has not retracted.  People with lots more resources than I can’t refute it, so how can I?
Does the NYPost ever retract anything?

I know...you can't refute that Joe was shown even in a GOP investigation to be clear on the Ukraine issue.  Glad you finally can admit as much.

What?  what courts are against cops for such things?  Seems an odd statement with a system that continues to protect police above all.

Also...as said before...shoot em in the leg is dumb and a bad position for Biden to take.
Courts are unpredictable, regardless who you are. Unless you're connected. 

Come on Man.  Joe was right there at the saloon that day and saw Doc Holliday do it.   
Joe thinks it goes down like in the movies.     :lol:   Do you think that was practiced, it sounded like it?   Dear god, somebody thought that all these black lives would be saved if they just went around and shot them in the leg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread