Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!!


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I shouldnt have been surprised to see the left triggered by a black women agreeing with things Trump said, but this is where we are.

Some of the regulars calling her names (surprised that's allowed here) just because she nodded her head in agreement with things Trump said.  Unreal.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A friend shared this tweet via FB from Brian Tyler Cohen:  "Just checking in to see how the story on Hunter dropping off an incriminating laptop in DE while living in CA to a Trump-fan shop owner

Special counsel Robert Meuller’s investigation- partisan witch hunt Senate impeachment trial- we don’t want to hear any evidence Rudy shows up with a laptop- good enough for me 

The Hunter Biden thing is, at least for me, one of the most clear-cut examples of rational ignorance that I've encountered in quite a while.  I know there's a patina of corruption around Hunter Biden,

On the way in today I heard one of the talking heads on the radio say they played the Mr. Roger's theme song when he was walking out on stage.  Is that true?  :lol:   Dang, I fast forwarded through that part.

  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


 

1 hour ago, BobbyLayne said:

Let’s stay on point then. Biden used his influence to have Shokin fired. Because he wasn’t investigating Burisma and corruption in the Ukraine. Which reflected US policy.

You were saying...

A good read   Also, check out Tucker Carlson  


https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/10/16/the-new-hunter-biden-emails-from-tucker-carlson-tie-everything-all-together/

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Some of the regulars calling her names (surprised that's allowed here) just because she nodded her head in agreement with things Trump said.  Unreal.

Sad to see the racially insensitive comments. 

  • Like 4
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Let me tell you a story about growing up in Scranton, pull up a chair kids....here’s the deal...

 

This was cringeworthy, I still can’t believe Biden made this statement. 
 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/10/15/joe-biden-grilled-by-voter-on-you-aint-black-remark-at-town-hall/amp/

After watching Biden I really wish Mayor Pete was the nominee.  Anyone who is realistic knows that Joe is struggling.  With COVID any Dem would have the same chance to win. I know the DNC did not want Bernie but Come on Man.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MAC_32 said:

There's the part of me that would just say it depends on McConnell. He blocked (hundreds of?) Obama's appointees then flooded the judiciary with Trump's. This isn't just a Garland/Barrett thing. McConnell's gonna win re-election, but will he be majority or minority leader of the senate? I'm sure Biden doesn't want to mess with the court, but given McConnell's history I think it'd be silly to remove it from the table. It's a bargaining chip.

But then there's the other part of me that reminds myself that Biden's right in that if he answers it's the headline the Agent Orange team wants. They are desperate for anything to distract from the nonsense that oozes off him.

Damned if you, damned if you don't.

That’s why I said just don’t even address it - he’s made it worse with the comments he’s made so far.  It’s not an issue I care about but then again I actually want both sides to keep the SC free of politics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Summer Wheat said:

After watching Biden I really wish Mayor Pete was the nominee.  Anyone who is realistic knows that Joe is struggling.  With COVID any Dem would have the same chance to win. I know the DNC did not want Bernie but Come on Man.

Mayor Pete was relatable and while my views aren’t all aligned with his he seems like a good person. The sad thing is him being mayor of a predominantly white town was a knock against him and Biden was supposedly a better option?? Such shallow thinking just because he was Obama’s VP. I agree with you, Pete would be a million times better. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Summer Wheat said:

After watching Biden I really wish Mayor Pete was the nominee.  Anyone who is realistic knows that Joe is struggling.  With COVID any Dem would have the same chance to win. I know the DNC did not want Bernie but Come on Man.

I doubt that. As much as I like Pete he wouldn't have the same chance to win. He is openly gay and even though it is 2020 that would have hurt him particularly in the battle ground mid-western and fly over states. Plus he never attracted the interest of black voters, which he would have needed a high turnout on election day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

I’m curious if you guys drew straws in the secret FB group to see who got to create this thread.  

Personally I don't get my news from social media, don't even have a FB or twitter account.  They are a big part of the problem.  I imagine people would get fatigued sifting through all that disinformation.  

Edited by tonydead
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Personally I don't get my news from social media, don't even have a FB or twitter account.  They are a big part of the problem.  I imagine people would get fatigued sifting through all that disinformation.  

It depends on who you follow.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

I’m curious if you guys drew straws in the secret FB group to see who got to create this thread.  

We also play liberal buzzword bingo. Unnamed sources, Russia, misinformation, debunked...

I'm only a "malarkey" away from a win guys. Dont let me down.

  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Hottest thread in the forum right now.  Looks like it was long overdue.  

It’s pretty sad the equivalent thread on Trump is pushing 3,000 pages yet they can’t except a thread with any opposing views. If it’s that much trouble for some just avoid the thread, pretty simple. 

Edited by GoBirds
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Max Power said:

We also play liberal buzzword bingo. Unnamed sources, Russia, misinformation, debunked...

I'm only a "malarkey" away from a win guys. Dont let me down.

I know this will come as a shock to you but I've probably voted for more R's than you (basing this on me thinking you are younger than me).  About the only category you can accurately put me in is anti-Trump because well, we elected an incompetent simpleton.

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AAABatteries said:

I know this will come as a shock to you but I've probably voted for more R's than you (basing this on me thinking you are younger than me).  About the only category you can accurately put me in is anti-Trump because well, we elected an incompetent simpleton.

You have then. I voted Obama in 08. Hilary was an unacceptable candidate and it opened my eyes to the very real deep state and the rampant corruption in DC.  I'll take a simple outsider who cares about the American people any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

I’m curious if you guys drew straws in the secret FB group to see who got to create this thread.  

I'm curious, how many votes from the secret FB group did you have to get to be the one nominated to post this

Link to post
Share on other sites

How dare someone start a thread in our forum that drowns out anything that isn’t POTUS hate!:popcorn:

 

We get it guys, try to keep those posts in other threads  

 

Edited by GoBirds
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Max Power said:

You have then. I voted Obama in 08. Hilary was an unacceptable candidate and it opened my eyes to the very real deep state and the rampant corruption in DC.  I'll take a simple outsider who cares about the American people any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I didn't vote for Hillary either.  You can go on about deep state and corruption and I do think there's plenty of corruption in DC but it's laughable that you would support Trump and even more laughable that you think he cares about you.  He doesn't care about anything but your vote.  Anybody that can watch a man split his head open and bleed everywhere on your floor and your reply is that it's gross and your are worried about your marble is not somebody that care about Americans.  You are being conned if you truly believe it.  I can at least understand folks saying they won't vote Biden and want a R elected - but if you don't call a spade a spade then I have to question your real motive or judgement.

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

I didn't vote for Hillary either.  You can go on about deep state and corruption and I do think there's plenty of corruption in DC but it's laughable that you would support Trump and even more laughable that you think he cares about you.  He doesn't care about anything but your vote.  Anybody that can watch a man split his head open and bleed everywhere on your floor and your reply is that it's gross and your are worried about your marble is not somebody that care about Americans.  You are being conned if you truly believe it.  I can at least understand folks saying they won't vote Biden and want a R elected - but if you don't call a spade a spade then I have to question your real motive or judgement.

I feel the exact same way about your position. I'll side with pro America every time. The media has corrupted minds. If you think Biden and Harris will make America a better place, I dont know what to tell you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I feel the exact same way about your position. I'll side with pro America every time. The media has corrupted minds. If you think Biden and Harris will make America a better place, I dont know what to tell you.

Except you handled it maturely not calling his “laughable”. 

Edited by GoBirds
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Max Power said:

I feel the exact same way about your position. I'll side with pro America every time. The media has corrupted minds. If you think Biden and Harris will make America a better place, I dont know what to tell you.

America may not be a better place for you if Biden is elected but it will be for more people in aggregate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

America may not be a better place for you if Biden is elected but it will be for more people in aggregate.

That’s what he wants people to believe but is far from fact. Sorry. 
 

Thats from the same playbook as his “you ain’t black “ comment which was very poor taste. 

Edited by GoBirds
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GoBirds said:

That’s what he wants people to believe but is far from fact. Sorry. 

It's not fact for either side but one thing I tend to do when I'm not an expert or well-versed in certain topics is to lean on people I trust or value their opinion.  I've found during the last four years that most of the people who support him or defend him or vote for him don't fall in to the category of folks I trust. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Max Power said:

That whole shooting in the leg is bogus. You will bleed out faster through the femoral artery than a torso shot. So it isn't "safer".

If you are a good enough shot to hit the leg how hard could it be to miss the artery?  Come on man, it's ahhhh simple, like ahhhhhhh, common, ahhhhhhh, you know the thing.

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AAABatteries said:

It's not fact for either side but one thing I tend to do when I'm not an expert or well-versed in certain topics is to lean on people I trust or value their opinion.  I've found during the last four years that most of the people who support him or defend him or vote for him don't fall in to the category of folks I trust. 

I think everyone already knows your position and don’t know if anyone trying to change it. Not sure why you can’t stay away from attacking those that don’t agree. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

Check out what?  Red State and Tucker?  Have anything credible to back up the Post story...has anyone actully verified that the emails are real...that they actually came from Hunter Biden?  Or is it all still based on the word of Pro Trump shop owner and PDFs that Rudy provided to the NY Post?

Also...the post you responded to was about Joe Biden and his actions...actions which have been discussed...have been investigated...and there is no evidence of wrongdoing.

Do you care to refute any of those facts or address what was actually posted?

 

Edited by sho nuff
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hot Diggity Dog said:

If you are a good enough shot to hit the leg how hard could it be to miss the artery?  Come on man, it's ahhhh simple, like ahhhhhhh, common, ahhhhhhh, you know the thing.

With the courts today if you hit someone in the ####, it's probably excessive force. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

It's not fact for either side but one thing I tend to do when I'm not an expert or well-versed in certain topics is to lean on people I trust or value their opinion.  I've found during the last four years that most of the people who support him or defend him or vote for him don't fall in to the category of folks I trust. 

And to be clear @Max Power - you wouldn't fall in to either category because I don't know you.  I'm talking about people IRL and maybe a few "virtual" folks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

With the courts today if you hit someone in the ####, it's probably excessive force. 

Ahhhh shot them ,  ahhh you know like that show.  On the tv, ahhhh, you know the upper thigh part.  There is ahhhh, a lot, a lot of skin there, you know.  It is called ahhhhhh, meat.  Aaahhhhh on a cow it's ahhhh, meat.  On a person, doctors call it ahhhh, not meat.  Jill what do you call it?  Aahhhhh yeah right flesh.  The meaty, fleshy, part of the ahhhhh, leg.  The ahhh upper leg.  Right the fleshy part of the ahhhhh, you know the thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Summer Wheat said:

After watching Biden I really wish Mayor Pete was the nominee.  Anyone who is realistic knows that Joe is struggling.  With COVID any Dem would have the same chance to win. I know the DNC did not want Bernie but Come on Man.

i agree that Id prefer Pete...I don't agree Biden is struggling all that much.  But goal 1 is still getting rid of someone who is so much worse than Biden could ever be...

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Max Power said:

We also play liberal buzzword bingo. Unnamed sources, Russia, misinformation, debunked...

I'm only a "malarkey" away from a win guys. Dont let me down.

Yes...unnamed sources are bad...prefer Pro Trump shop owners and Rudy via the NY Post. 

or buzzwords like Fake News, Ukraine, Hunter Biden, Burisma, Antifa....the list goes on and on...

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hot Diggity Dog said:

If you are a good enough shot to hit the leg how hard could it be to miss the artery?  Come on man, it's ahhhh simple, like ahhhhhhh, common, ahhhhhhh, you know the thing.

He also advocates that all Cops must talk like they did in the Little Rascals..."say you kids, shouldn't you be in school today."

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Check out what?  Red State and Tucker?  Have anything credible to back up the Post story...has anyone actully verified that the emails are real...that they actually came from Hunter Biden?  Or is it all still based on the word of Pro Trump shop owner and PDFs that Rudy provided to the NY Post?

Also...the post you responded to was about Joe Biden and his actions...actions which have been discussed...have been investigated...and there is no evidence of wrongdoing.

Do you care to refute any of those facts or address what was actually posted?

 

It’s been 2-3 days and the NY Post has not retracted.  People with lots more resources than I can’t refute it, so how can I?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

13 minutes ago, Max Power said:

With the courts today if you hit someone in the ####, it's probably excessive force. 

What?  what courts are against cops for such things?  Seems an odd statement with a system that continues to protect police above all.

 

Also...as said before...shoot em in the leg is dumb and a bad position for Biden to take.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, knowledge dropper said:

It’s been 2-3 days and the NY Post has not retracted.  People with lots more resources than I can’t refute it, so how can I?

Does the NYPost ever retract anything?

I know...you can't refute that Joe was shown even in a GOP investigation to be clear on the Ukraine issue.  Glad you finally can admit as much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Hey...at least you moved on from false claims about CNN.  Have anything to say about what I said...or just more attempts to go after a poster?  Is that the type of day it will be again...ignore all fact, logic, and reason and just make things up to slam other people?

:lmao:  Every thread.  Every day

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

 

 

What?  what courts are against cops for such things?  Seems an odd statement with a system that continues to protect police above all.

 

Also...as said before...shoot em in the leg is dumb and a bad position for Biden to take.

Courts are unpredictable, regardless who you are. Unless you're connected. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Come on Man.  Joe was right there at the saloon that day and saw Doc Holliday do it.   

Joe thinks it goes down like in the movies.    :lol:  Do you think that was practiced, it sounded like it?   Dear god, somebody thought that all these black lives would be saved if they just went around and shot them in the leg?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...