What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rudy will not let anyone see the hard drive and if the FBI will not comment what are they to do?  Help me out here.  The blind pc guy was interviewed and he was all over the place.  So what are they supposed to be doing?
I would think Hunter Biden's career would be of great interest to any reporter...you have someone who appears to have zero qualifications as well as what appears to be pretty substantial personal issues making large sums of money in areas he has no experience and having shady foreign governments involved...as far as I can tell that general premise is accepted...the fact that his Dad was VP during much of this time and is now close to being President makes this a very large issue...for anyone who has been concerned about Putin/Trump (or was OK with the NY Times obtaining Trump's tax records or the Atlantic writing that story with no on-the-record sources) this past four years I would think this would be of great interest as well and would continue to dig deeper after a mere denial from the Biden campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
but to think that Hunter has achieved any of his success due to anything but who is Father is is almost comical. 
but to think that Don Jr or Ivanka or Eric or Jared or Donald has achieved any of his success due to anything but who is Father is is almost comical. 

I would think Hunter Biden's career would be of great interest to any reporter...you have someone who appears to have zero qualifications as well as what appears to be pretty substantial personal issues making large sums of money in areas he has no experience and having shady foreign governments involved...as far as I can tell that general premise is accepted...the fact that his Dad was VP during much of this time and is now close to being President makes this a very large issue...for anyone who has been concerned about Putin/Trump (or was OK with the NY Times obtaining Trump's tax records or the Atlantic writing that story with no on-the-record sources) this past four years I would think this would be of great interest as well and would continue to dig deeper after a mere denial from the Biden campaign.
I dont think republicans really care about unqualified children riding the coattails of their parents.  

but to think that Don Jr or Ivanka or Eric or Jared or Donald has achieved any of his success due to anything but who is Father is is almost comical. 
I think they absolutely did just as every Senator or Congressman who's kid goes to an Ivy does (Chelsea Clinton is probably right at the top of this list although I believe she was Stanford...more talking about her TV job)...the fact that many of these children of the well-connected often get to where they are is one of the few non-partisan things in this country...that being said there are times where it is a moral issue and a legal issue so they are not all the same scenario.

I dont think republicans really care about unqualified children riding the coattails of their parents.  
Very partisan post...neither side cares...the question as I stated in the other post is did they do it legally.

Here's my threshold to take huntergate seriously:

1. There needs to be an actual crime.  I haven't seen that yet.

2. Going to need to believe the accusations aren't for the exact same thing the Trump family hasn't been doing for the past 3.5 years.  How do I take Republican protests about children grifting seriously when they don't say a fn thing about Kushners loans or Ivankas Chinese Trademarks or other international Trump branded business still being conducted?

3. Accusations need to be more than Rudy Guliani, as this man had spent the past 2 years working on drumming up Ukranian conspiracies, working directly with shady and Russian backed actors.  After Russiagate and the dossier, I would hope we have learned to vett information when it originates from obvious partisan hacks.

Here's my threshold to take huntergate seriously:

1. There needs to be an actual crime.  I haven't seen that yet.

2. Going to need to believe the accusations aren't for the exact same thing the Trump family hasn't been doing for the past 3.5 years.  How do I take Republican protests about children grifting seriously when they don't say a fn thing about Kushners loans or Ivankas Chinese Trademarks or other international Trump branded business still being conducted?

3. Accusations need to be more than Rudy Guliani, as this man had spent the past 2 years working on drumming up Ukranian conspiracies, working directly with shady and Russian backed actors.  After Russiagate and the dossier, I would hope we have learned to vett information when it originates from obvious partisan hacks.
  1. hack
  2. leak
  3. smear
I think I've seen this one before.

I think they absolutely did just as every Senator or Congressman who's kid goes to an Ivy does (Chelsea Clinton is probably right at the top of this list although I believe she was Stanford...more talking about her TV job)...the fact that many of these children of the well-connected often get to where they are is one of the few non-partisan things in this country...that being said there are times where it is a moral issue and a legal issue so they are not all the same scenario.
Then quit crying about Hunter being unqualified.  The man has degrees from Georgetown and Yale.

Eta: just saw previous post.  Yes, Yale is easy to get into if your parents are rich and famous.  In other news, water is wet.

This is shtick right?

Then quit crying about Hunter being unqualified.  The man has degrees from Georgetown and Yale.
Sorry, but not sure where the crying is outside of it outside of not fitting your ideology or simply attacking someone who may have a different opinion then you...my point is there appears to be some meat here and because there appears to be foreign governments and possible corruption involved it should be treated as a legit story much like many of the stories we have seen the past four years.

Sorry, but not sure where the crying is outside of it outside of not fitting your ideology or simply attacking someone who may have a different opinion then you...my point is there appears to be some meat here and because there appears to be foreign governments and possible corruption involved it should be treated as a legit story much like many of the stories we have seen the past four years.
Appears to be meat?  Please explain.

Sorry, but not sure where the crying is outside of it not fitting your ideology or simply attacking someone who may have a different opinion then you...my point is there appears to be some meat here and because there appears to be foreign governments and possible corruption involved it should be treated as a legit story much like many of the stories we have seen the past four years.
We're you not ranting previously that Hunter was making a lot of money for positions he isn't qualified for?

I would think Hunter Biden's career would be of great interest to any reporter...you have someone who appears to have zero qualifications as well as what appears to be pretty substantial personal issues making large sums of money in areas he has no experience and having shady foreign governments involved...

Don Sr has been in private business his entire life.  Joe Biden has been a public employee his entire life.  See a difference?
Not really. I'm going to need you to spell out exactly what you think the crime is here, and do it in a way where I can't mirror the same argument but implicate Ivanka, Jared, or Jr.

Not really. I'm going to need you to spell out exactly what you think the crime is here, and do it in a way where I can't mirror the same argument but implicate Ivanka, Jared, or Jr.
Sounds like Hunter has been the bag man for the Biden influence peddling pyramid.   Give Hunter a high paying no show job.  Half that salary ends up with his dad.  China and Ukrainian interests get sweet deals. 

Sounds like Hunter has been the bag man for the Biden influence peddling pyramid.   Give Hunter a high paying no show job.  Half that salary ends up with his dad.  China and Ukrainian interests get sweet deals. 
Sounds like Trump except those governments just dump larger sums into his businesses.

Don Sr has been in private business his entire life.  Joe Biden has been a public employee his entire life.  See a difference?
:goodposting:

The Biden’s are the ultimate grifters and everything that is wrong with politics. Nobody in the Biden family has ever had a real job not connected to some part of government nepotism. Its hilarious that the Democrats are so desperate they are trying to attack the self made Trumps. The Biden’s couldn’t even run a lemonade stand if it wasn’t for government.

:goodposting:

The Biden’s are the ultimate grifters and everything that is wrong with politics. Nobody in the Biden family has ever had a real job not connected to some part of government nepotism. Its hilarious that the Democrats are so desperate they are trying to attack the self made Trumps. The Biden’s couldn’t even run a lemonade stand if it wasn’t for government.
Except Beau.  And this is the attack you guys are going with because of this failed presidency?

Except Beau.  And this is the attack you guys are going with because of this failed presidency?
such a bizarre line of attacking.  Saying he is old, he is a grifter, he is corrupt, he has a drug addict son, he is senile etc....

The desperation is oozing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread