What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Start/sits (1 Viewer)

Bozoelpayaso

Footballguy
I'll respond to urs if u respond to mine.

I got the vikings defense vs falcons that I'm iffy abt rnow, in fa: there is bucs vs packers, cards vs cowboys, titans vs houston. Pick someone else or stick within this team

also got clyde, mike davis, crowder, marquise, and jeudy vs pats starting. If gilmore shows up, i think he'll lock down jeudy. 

and my bench has lamichel perine vs dolphins, who will prob get a good amount of touches now that leveon left. Should I stick with my current lineup or start perine? Thanks 

No way I start Perine over any of those guys you have currently.  

None of those defensive options look great, but I guess I'd roll with the Bucs only because they should generate a couple sacks, and you can use them for the future. If you're confident that you could get them later or if you are committed to streaming then my choice would be Titans this week. 

No on Perine...

D...Minnesota is pretty middling.  Im starting to warm to TN.  Someone dropped them in my league and Ive considered picking them up...but their lack of pressuring the QB and sacks is concerning.  But they seem to keep scores down...and provide a good amount of turnovers.

I don’t know how I feel about starting Perine as of yet...but if Gilmore is playing then you might as well swap them out (assuming it’s the flex spot). 

Defense wise, JJ is healthy so I’m not sure if you want to start the Vikings. I’d say go TN defense this week

I think you should stick with your existing lineup. Of the defensive matchups, the Vikings would appear to have the best shot of locking their opponent down. Your next best bet would be Tennessee shutting down Houston, but they usually play each other closer than most realize. I could see that game going into more of a shoot out and Watson doesn't take enough sacks to merit the risk. I think the Vikings are a better bet at keeping the score under control and getting sacks so I'd stick with them.

Agree with the others - It's too early to know how Perine will be used. I'd hold for now on starting him.

Would appreciate thoughts : https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/789488-trade-ceh-for-cook/

Users who are viewing this thread