What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week 6*** NY Jets at Miami -8.5 (46) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
I can't remember the last time Miami was almost a double digit favorite over someone. 

Good Luck to the Jets fans today, think it might be closer than most would think and any Phinsfan would hope. 

Bryon Jones made nice plays and a beautiful Pass Deflection on 3rd Down

-Miami takes over, Gaskin had a big hole and only found 5 yds, next play he is stuffed for a loss of 2 yards and Miami goes from 2nd and 5 to 3rd and 7, tight throw from Fitz to I'm not sure but the coverage was good and Miami does exactly what the Jets did, gain 3 yds of offense and Punt. 

Jets 0...Phins 0

Elandon Roberts just harpooned Van Ginkel allowing Berrios to squirt right out for a nice gain. Jets moving into Miami territory. 

Perine just got a carry, will be interesting to see how many touches he is given today. 

3rd and Long, Miami bails out the Jets, Van Ginkel illegal contact, it would have been an easy incomplete and Miami defense would be off the field. 

Kyle Van Noy is inactive, Van Ginkel is playing in his spot today. 

Miami was helped by a couple face mask penalties by the Jets both on the Punt and during the drive. 

Gaskin is having a big game, he is gaining yards and should see plenty of action 2nd half as Miami has opened up a 2 TD lead. 

After Gregg Williams’s cryptic recent remarks alluding to the offense being the real reason for the defensive struggles, how much longer before he loses it and body slams Adam Gase?

Sheree Burress, sideline reporter with the Miami Dolphins leading 14-0, let's have a listen...

"This isn't the start the jets wanted but it's exactly what Miami wanted early on in this football game"

-Back to you in the studio

4th Week in a row for Xav Howard with an interception. 

If you throw the other way you are trying to pick on Byron Jones, that seems like a bad idea. 

You take away both outside passing lanes, they could still go underneath but eventually the defense will catch on. 

Grant sets Miami up with great field position o the punt return, should be easy for Miami to move into scoring range before the end of the 1st Half. 

Fitz dealing. Making me feel better about sitting Ryan. 

But at some point the pedal comes off against these lowly Jets.

Dirty hit by the Jets IMO, nothing agianst the fans but that was a pretty bad hit. 

I know it's the Phins, I know it's 21-0 and embarrassing

Nice Interception by Fitz in the Red Zone with a chance to stretch the lead to 28-0

Greedy, agree with announcer. 

Don't think it turns the game around but we will see. 

Last edited by a moderator:
13 yd run by Perine to close the Half as time runs out on the Jets

Miami starts the 2nd Half, Fitz was thinking TD and then take the field 2nd half, he'd be sipping Margaritas by Mid 3rd Q, but he got greedy. 

Instead of B2B TD drives to close the 1st/Open the 2nd, FitzTragic tries to throw B2B Interceptions and comes within a tipped pass at the LOS form possibly making that happen in the middle of this 21-0 Blowout

Users who are viewing this thread