What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week 6*** NY Jets at Miami -8.5 (46) (1 Viewer)

Tua is reading his play chart like he might be entering the game at some point. Not sure what is up but Tua has his helmet on and seems active...

DeVante Parker is a NON FACTOR today, please jot that down. Written out of the 2nd half game plans all together it seems. 

On Cue, Parker makes a nice catch on a leap and absorbs a big hit. 

Gase is probably the best game caller ever.  Just think about it - most coaches are down by three scores in the third and think "I gotta change my approach" but not Gase.  He's got a 70 year old running back and he's going to shove him right up the middle on first down just like it says on the play chart because /absolutely nobody else would do that/. It's 5d chess. Gase is so awesome he is out thinking his ability to out think his opponent.

Joe Flacco is being paid $1.25M and to put this into perspective, Flacco made $166 Million prior to this season...why why why why why why why why why why why why???

I think he should just retire on Monday with a smile on his face and board a plane and leave New York 

Last edited by a moderator:
Down 24-0, faced with 4th and LONG

Gase opts for a 55 yard try, kick sails left and Miami gets to take over in excellent field position. 

Would like to see Fitz take a shot deep and see if we can connect the knockout punch. 

You may not know, CBS played this song as they were going to commercial a drive or two ago, it was really sad. In fact it made me feel bad for Flacco, like I want to go rescue him and just help him start retirement right now. He's got plenty of money, he doesn't need this. 
Oh, I've watched every single second of my miserable Jets fan experience. Why I'm not sure.

I don't feel sorry for Flacco at all. He's getting paid well and he still thinks that he's a starting QB.  That terrible decision there cost his team a fg fwiw.

I can't believe these awful no good very bad jets players aren't executing Gase's perfect game plan. 

Poor Gase.

Gase is probably the best game caller ever.  Just think about it - most coaches are down by three scores in the third and think "I gotta change my approach" but not Gase.  He's got a 70 year old running back and he's going to shove him right up the middle on first down just like it says on the play chart because /absolutely nobody else would do that/. It's 5d chess. Gase is so awesome he is out thinking his ability to out think his opponent.
my personal fav is Gase's commitment to rolling Flacco out on the bootleg. They'll never see it coming

Who is JBalvin and why does he creep me out in that McD's commercial? I can't even understand what he is saying when he says McBlurry or whatever. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I just don’t know how Gase makes it through the year. Getting the 1st overall pick is really valuable, but at some point you hit the point where players give up and just decide they’re cashing checks from now on and carry that over into future years. And free agents don’t even consider your franchise. And things just get mired in perpetual losing. As a Bills fan, I understand this all too well.

Honestly I just don’t know how Gase makes it through the year. Getting the 1st overall pick is really valuable, but at some point you hit the point where players give up and just decide they’re cashing checks from now on and carry that over into future years. And free agents don’t even consider your franchise. And things just get mired in perpetual losing. As a Bills fan, I understand this all too well.
That's where we were in Miami back about Week 7 2019, less than a year ago but so much has happened since then...

Users who are viewing this thread