Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Week 6*** NY Jets at Miami -8.5 (46)


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Joe Flacco is 200 yards behind Joe Montana for 20th all time in passing yards. 

wonder if you could get any action on Flacco (64 yards passing halfway through the 3rd) will surpass the 112 Jones put up today

ETA DANNY DIMES

not a one name player

Edited by BobbyLayne
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gase is probably the best game caller ever.  Just think about it - most coaches are down by three scores in the third and think "I gotta change my approach" but not Gase.  He's got a 70 year old running back and he's going to shove him right up the middle on first down just like it says on the play chart because /absolutely nobody else would do that/. It's 5d chess. Gase is so awesome he is out thinking his ability to out think his opponent.

  • Laughing 4
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Joe Flacco is being paid $1.25M and to put this into perspective, Flacco made $166 Million prior to this season...why why why why why why why why why why why why???

I think he should just retire on Monday with a smile on his face and board a plane and leave New York 

Edited by Ministry of Pain
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NYRAGE said:

I was thinking of Michael Cera in Superbad, but your reference is better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZo-du0BrsY

You may not know, CBS played this song as they were going to commercial a drive or two ago, it was really sad. In fact it made me feel bad for Flacco, like I want to go rescue him and just help him start retirement right now. He's got plenty of money, he doesn't need this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ministry of Pain said:

You may not know, CBS played this song as they were going to commercial a drive or two ago, it was really sad. In fact it made me feel bad for Flacco, like I want to go rescue him and just help him start retirement right now. He's got plenty of money, he doesn't need this. 

Oh, I've watched every single second of my miserable Jets fan experience. Why I'm not sure.

I don't feel sorry for Flacco at all. He's getting paid well and he still thinks that he's a starting QB.  That terrible decision there cost his team a fg fwiw.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, wgoldsph said:

Gase is probably the best game caller ever.  Just think about it - most coaches are down by three scores in the third and think "I gotta change my approach" but not Gase.  He's got a 70 year old running back and he's going to shove him right up the middle on first down just like it says on the play chart because /absolutely nobody else would do that/. It's 5d chess. Gase is so awesome he is out thinking his ability to out think his opponent.

my personal fav is Gase's commitment to rolling Flacco out on the bootleg. They'll never see it coming

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly I just don’t know how Gase makes it through the year. Getting the 1st overall pick is really valuable, but at some point you hit the point where players give up and just decide they’re cashing checks from now on and carry that over into future years. And free agents don’t even consider your franchise. And things just get mired in perpetual losing. As a Bills fan, I understand this all too well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GroveDiesel said:

Honestly I just don’t know how Gase makes it through the year. Getting the 1st overall pick is really valuable, but at some point you hit the point where players give up and just decide they’re cashing checks from now on and carry that over into future years. And free agents don’t even consider your franchise. And things just get mired in perpetual losing. As a Bills fan, I understand this all too well.

That's where we were in Miami back about Week 7 2019, less than a year ago but so much has happened since then...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...