What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week 6*** LAR at SF +2.5 (51) (1 Viewer)

I said this Thursday in the 49er thread, and after that first drive I'm glad they listened to me. 

"for pass plays I'd like to see Kyle call more screens and bootlegs...let our YAC monsters go to work...and bring back the jet sweeps with Deebo and/or Aiyuk, but don't stop calling it if its working. "

Arm in motion to drop the ball when he was touched. Ball came out after.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to see it again, but it looks like he might have not been touched by a Ram on the way down or before letting go of the ball.  Play to the whistle, don't just let go of the ball.

The dumbest part is the guy who touches him down then picks up the ball and runs with it. After he gave himself up. :doh:  it’s all so so so dumb. 

I mean it's a smart play by the Rams player; play to the whistle. It was hard to see someone touch McKinnon's helmet and then he just tossed the ball on the ground... whelp he picked it up and made the refs have to make a decision.

I mean it's a smart play by the Rams player; play to the whistle. It was hard to see someone touch McKinnion's helmet and then he just tossed the ball on the ground... whelp he picked it up and made the refs have to make a decision.
The play should be blown dead -- he gave himself up. Generally, refs will blow the whistle if they see that.

You mean the crew that screwed up and reversed the clear fumble?
I don't remember. I remember the egregious touchback call. It was similar to this. It was an old rule they were misapplying by letting play continue.

Really stupid decision to blitz by the Rams. You're giving Garoppolo such an easy throw and 49ers are trying to protect him out there.

You play coverage, trust the front 4, and dare Jimmy G to complete a contested pass. They just opened up the inside slant that the Niners run a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread