Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Week 6*** LAR at SF +2.5 (51)

I said this Thursday in the 49er thread, and after that first drive I'm glad they listened to me. 

"for pass plays I'd like to see Kyle call more screens and bootlegs...let our YAC monsters go to work...and bring back the jet sweeps with Deebo and/or Aiyuk, but don't stop calling it if its working. "

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BobbyLayne said:

ruled a fumble on the field

That's the big key, now they need overwhelming evidence that he was touched down... I mean they might have it but you always want to be in the other side of that.

Edited by The Frankman

1 minute ago, Insein said:

They spent 5 minutes looking at this? Seriously?

For the 1st 3 they were about to give the Rams the ball, and the last 2 NY made them reverse it.

Edited by The Frankman

I mean it's a smart play by the Rams player; play to the whistle. It was hard to see someone touch McKinnon's helmet and then he just tossed the ball on the ground... whelp he picked it up and made the refs have to make a decision.

Edited by The Frankman

Just now, The Frankman said:

I mean it's a smart play by the Rams player; play to the whistle. It was hard to see someone touch McKinnion's helmet and then he just tossed the ball on the ground... whelp he picked it up and made the refs have to make a decision.

The play should be blown dead -- he gave himself up. Generally, refs will blow the whistle if they see that.

2 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

You mean the crew that screwed up and reversed the clear fumble?

I don't remember. I remember the egregious touchback call. It was similar to this. It was an old rule they were misapplying by letting play continue.

Edited by rockaction

Really stupid decision to blitz by the Rams. You're giving Garoppolo such an easy throw and 49ers are trying to protect him out there.

You play coverage, trust the front 4, and dare Jimmy G to complete a contested pass. They just opened up the inside slant that the Niners run a lot.

Edited by The Frankman