What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDYN: MNF - Week 6 edition (1 Viewer)

Non-PPR

I'm down by 2.85 points

I have Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Demarcus Robinson (could sub him out for Gabriel Davis if Jon Brown is out) vs. DeAndre Hopkins and Mecole Hardman.

Last edited by a moderator:
A league: up 10.34. I have Gallup. He has Hardman

B league: down 12.74. He's done. I have CEH and Legatron. 

Feel 75% confident in both leagues

A league: up 10.34. I have Gallup. He has Hardman

B league: down 12.74. He's done. I have CEH and Legatron. 

Feel 75% confident in both leagues
Let us hope Hardman has no splash plays. The consensus I've seen is Robinson probably sees more targets but Hardman only needs one big one to ruin my night.

And yeah, I have the sinking feeling Nuk is goign to send me home unhappy. It's goign to be so painful considering I had Mostert running wild and he got hurt Sunday night.

Let us hope Hardman has no splash plays. The consensus I've seen is Robinson probably sees more targets but Hardman only needs one big one to ruin my night.

And yeah, I have the sinking feeling Nuk is goign to send me home unhappy. It's goign to be so painful considering I had Mostert running wild and he got hurt Sunday night.
I'm going to an outdoor work party tonight to watch the Bills game (live in Buffalo). A Hardman long TD would be a double gut punch. 

Looking bleak after the LAR DST laid an egg. Virtually tied after being a 63-77% win probability all afternoon. Dropped to 25% last night.

White hats: Buttkicker and Edmonds

Black hats: CEH & Amari

Looking bleak after the LAR DST laid an egg. Virtually tied after being a 63-77% win probability all afternoon. Dropped to 25% last night.

White hats: Buttkicker and Edmonds

Black hats: CEH & Amari
You too? I had a 55-45% win probability with LA D and Mostert vs. his Gould drop to 35-65%...

Need:

Mahomes, Kelce, Hardman, and Diggs

to outscore:

Kyler Murray, Amari Cooper, and Zane Gonzalez

by 16. 

League 1 (no PPR): Down by 1.7 with Tyreek and Cards D vs his Amari Cooper and Bills PK.  

League 2 (0.5 PPR): Down by 7.2 with Tyreek, CeeDee and Butker vs his Josh Allen, Zeke and Diggs.  Not optimistic

League 3 (1.0 PPR): Up by 57.25 with CeeDee vs his Mahomes, Singletary, Kirk and D Robinson.  Site has me a 76% favorite.

I think basically I need Hill & Lamb to go off but have the KC D completely stifle the Bills.

League that matters 

1/2 PPR, 4 pts per TD pass.....up 37.5, I have Hill, my opponent has Mahomes and Hopkins.

I am probably a 2-1 favorite, but Hopkins against the Cowboys scares me. Would not be surprised if Hopkins goes off big this week.

Need 25 points from Mahomes + Tyreek. I’m Feeling confident but ya never know. 
Technically I needed 24.5 points and that’s EXACTLY what I got. I didn’t think I was going to have sweat that one down to wire. Now I guess I sweat until the stat changes come out and hope I don’t lose 0.1 points. 

Users who are viewing this thread