What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** MNF. Boys/Cards (2 Viewers)

Right too him!!!!!! Cowboys Andy Dalton back to pass, he fires it and it's straight to the Arizona Cardinals Defense  

2020 in a Nut Shell 

i would think you would be hard pressed to find a happier guy then Dak right now. For all the hate Dak got for years from Cowboys' fans, the guy has certainly made a statement that he should be maxed out

ouch:

Darren Urban
@Cardschatter

The Cardinals had forced three turnovers in the first five games this season. They have forced four tonight.

Finger tips tackle by Amari Cooper? Thats still better then what I've seen from Eagles LBers over the last several years 

I don't want to let this thread finish without a swipe at Coach KK, happy he's having fun winning in Dallas, he looks like a college coach though I'm sorry. I cannot imagine this guy leading that team on a deep playoff run. If I'm wrong I'll gladly retract but I just don't see it. I know they will be 3-2 after tonight? But nothing I saw was super scary, looked more like a Dallas team that is under prepared and has lost their starting  QB, no matter what Shark Pool posters think, Dalton is no Dak. 

I'm still not a huge believer in Arizona, not yet. 

I don't want to let this thread finish without a swipe at Coach KK, happy he's having fun winning in Dallas, he looks like a college coach though I'm sorry. I cannot imagine this guy leading that team on a deep playoff run. If I'm wrong I'll gladly retract but I just don't see it. I know they will be 3-2 after tonight? But nothing I saw was super scary, looked more like a Dallas team that is under prepared and has lost their starting  QB, no matter what Shark Pool posters think, Dalton is no Dak. 

I'm still not a huge believer in Arizona, not yet. 
4-2. (You can see their record on the screen)

Users who are viewing this thread