Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official*** MNF. Boys/Cards

Right too him!!!!!! Cowboys Andy Dalton back to pass, he fires it and it's straight to the Arizona Cardinals Defense  

2020 in a Nut Shell 

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"The worst 16 play drive I've ever seen." -Steve Levy First accurate thing he said all night. 

Down 25 and try a 60 yard FG.    OK

The loss of Dak is really evident in Dallas' secondary tonight.

3 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

Not bad but would NFL owners want this? Afraid someone might blow a tire and out for the season 

Oh I know. Fuller would pull his hamstring in the starting blocks. You can dream. 

• Laughing 1
1 minute ago, SengerCJ said:

Group celebrations in the endzone are kind of weird if you don’t score a touchdown..? 

Yea they've been doing it last couple years on defense for just turnovers. Seems cheesy

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

That was the most obvious impending INT I've even seen since a QB throw since Dave Brown was the Giants QB.

The one Nick Mullens threw vs. the Eagles a few weeks ago was in the same league. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SengerCJ said:

I have a hard time putting much blame on Dalton tonight. If they can stabilize this offensive line they will win the division. He may have overthrown some receivers on 15+ yard routes but that’s just what he does. 

I’ve said a lot of things tonight that I regret

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

Finger tips tackle by Amari Cooper? Thats still better then what I've seen from Eagles LBers over the last several years 

2 minutes ago, SengerCJ said:

I’ve said a lot of things tonight that I regret

Maybe that's the beers talking tonight 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Insein said:

This budda dude reminds me of prime Dawkins. I like the way he plays. 

I was hoping he'd fall to us in the 2nd round if we hadn't been able to get Dalvin Cook that year 

Just now, Ministry of Pain said:

Hopkins 61 yards, I was surprised the Dallas Safety even bothered to tackle him

Dallas DB did a great job running the other way at first 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

I was hoping he'd fall to us in the 2nd round if we hadn't been able to get Dalvin Cook that year 

He'd never get to play like this with Schwartz anyway. 

• Sad 1

I don't want to let this thread finish without a swipe at Coach KK, happy he's having fun winning in Dallas, he looks like a college coach though I'm sorry. I cannot imagine this guy leading that team on a deep playoff run. If I'm wrong I'll gladly retract but I just don't see it. I know they will be 3-2 after tonight? But nothing I saw was super scary, looked more like a Dallas team that is under prepared and has lost their starting  QB, no matter what Shark Pool posters think, Dalton is no Dak. 

I'm still not a huge believer in Arizona, not yet. 

• Like 1
Just now, Ministry of Pain said:

I don't want to let this thread finish without a swipe at Coach KK, happy he's having fun winning in Dallas, he looks like a college coach though I'm sorry. I cannot imagine this guy leading that team on a deep playoff run. If I'm wrong I'll gladly retract but I just don't see it. I know they will be 3-2 after tonight? But nothing I saw was super scary, looked more like a Dallas team that is under prepared and has lost their starting  QB, no matter what Shark Pool posters think, Dalton is no Dak. 

I'm still not a huge believer in Arizona, not yet. 

4-2. (You can see their record on the screen)

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, SengerCJ said:

I can’t wait to be back on here in 3 days for the big PHI/NYG NFC east showdown. 

Hey The Eagles are gonna put 28 up on Thursday. Carson and Sumo Wrestling Oline we put together is gonna do work 

2 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

Are these announcers on Dak's payroll?  Seriously.

Dak Agent probably secretly gave them a few Benjamins under the table before tonight 

• Like 1