Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official*** MNF. Boys/Cards

Aren't these fans suppose to wear masks while at the game? 

LOL DUde's GF trying to cheer him up. 

Steve Levy:

"This is the worst 16 play drive I've seen in awhile."

Announcers blatantly laying the burn on now 

Edited by DJackson10
  • Laughing 2

Just now, Pip's Invitation said:

They do things differently in Texas. 

Oh trust me I know this first hand. Got an uncle with family down there and one of my customers she lived down there for a bit 

Just now, Pip's Invitation said:

Anyone in a close game with the Drake owner is ticked off right now. 

I had Edmunds going against Drake but I was already down plenty before tonight. That just added insult to injury 

I say this in the most respectful way possible. Not sure what was more entertaining there. Watching Dallas get embarrassed on MNF or Steve Levy's constant smarts Comments about this whole game

• Like 2

I am a bit behind because I’m watching this on DVR so I can blow through commercials. Apologies if this has been said. 

But Dear Brian Griese: Nobody wants to listen to you go on about Dak Prescott having to ‘settle’ for $70 million. I wish him the best with his recovery, but I don’t really give a #### about his long-term financial prospects when that number is the best he can do.

Edited by Honus
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Honus said:

But Dear Brian Griese: Nobody wants to listen to you go on about Dak Prescott having to ‘settle’ for $70 million. I wish him the best with his recovery, but I don’t really give a #### about his long-term financial prospects when that number is the best he can do.

We had several comments complaining in general about the fawning over Dak and desire to pay him, but I don't think anyone brought up that specific comment. So you're good! 

• Like 2