What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who should I drop? PPR full Point, TE 1.5 PPR. Need to pickup 2 players. (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
I need a defense this week(INDY on bye) and also don't have depth at RB. I could possibly could use another TE.

Here is my team:
DeShaun Watson, Brees
D. Henry, Chubb(IR), A Gibson, L. Murray, D'Ernest Johnson
WR: Golladay, AJ Brown, J. Crowder, J. Jefferson, K. Cole, Cole Beasley
TE: Hockerson, Fant(INJ), (J. Akins(INJ), C Brate)
K: Lutz & J. Sanders(Dropping Sanders for one of my needs.)
Def: INDY(ON bye) don't want to drop.

I'm looking at dropping Sanders for one of these defenses: PHILLY, Seattle or LAC
I also need RB or possibly another TE. I am looking at dropping either J. Akins or C. Brate.

Here is who I going after: Bernard, C. Thompson, Jamycal Hasty, J. McNichols(TEN), or Kyle Rudolph(TE)

I think I'm fine with Sanders dropped for the defense. What do I do with the other one. Should I sit on what I have or go after one of these guys?

As a Texans fan, I can tell you Akins is not a viable fantasy option even when he is healthy. Fells is the only Texans TE I would own and even he's hit and miss. I think he's safely your drop. I'd probably lean to McNichols or Hasty of your options. I just don't love Bernard or Thompson for opportunity. McNichols has been a good surprise but he's behind a monster that might be MVP. Hasty is your home run shot where he'll either be that crazy "why didn't I think of that" guy or he'll score 2 points and never be heard from again after this week.

In short : Drop Akins, pick up McNichols (safe) or Hasty (risky)

Would appreciate thoughts : https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/789646-05-ppr-dynasty-ceh-for-j-jacobs/

Waive Sanders for LAC and you could get rid of both of your te's Akins and Brate but the guys you are picking up aren't that great. Mcnichols Hasty.

Users who are viewing this thread