What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Small Dynasty trade question (1 Viewer)

Ms.Jackson

Footballguy
Just offered Latavius Murray for my Justin Jackson in a 12 team PPR dynasty. Should I do it?

I am leaning no....feel like only good reason to do it is as a Kamara handcuff...but my Team is stacked. Not sure I would start Murray almost ever:

QB: Lamar, Deshaun, Rodgers

RB: Kamara, Chubb (IR), Sanders, Derrick Henry, D’Ernest Johnson, Boston Scott, Justin Jackson

WR: Julio, Odell, Lockett, Jeudy, Sephus, Marvin Jones, Antonio (hah), Anthony Miller, Curtis Samuel

TE: Goedert, Graham, OJ Howard

Am I overthinking this and overvaluing the youth of Justin Jackson?

They are about even to me. Value wise, I'd probably lean a little to Jackson, but since you have Kamara and they are even you can decide if you'd prefer the handcuff to the youth. From a pure value standpoint it's an even trade and fair offer and is totally up to you as to whether you want the handcuff or not. I find Murray personally frustrating as an owner because he's good for that one 39 point game a year when Kamara gets hurt, but the rest of the year you start him you'd get 5-7 points so depends on the volume of starting positions too. I have 5 flex positions in my main league so Murray is the "safe" option every week with the aforementioned 30+ point upside. Jackson is a potential starter waiting to happen but we'll see.

Would appreciate thoughts : https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/789646-05-ppr-dynasty-ceh-for-j-jacobs/

Users who are viewing this thread