What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

KC @ Den Weather (1 Viewer)

steelwind

Footballguy
Fellow FBG, just want to call out if you have shares of the KC @ Den game as of right now it's looking like 5-9 in of snow.

http://www.nflweather.com/en/game/2020/week-7/chiefs-at-broncos

Might be another run heavy day for both teams.  Of course you're going to start your studs.  The o/u line has moved though from 49 1/2 down to 45 1/2.  Betters are expecting a lower scoring day.  KC is still holding at -9 1/2, not much budge from the start of -10.

3-5 inches forecasted during the day with the afternoon taking the brunt of it.   Things change drastically here so we could get a blizzard or nothing.

Is the weather better or worse for CEH, since he isn’t a power back?
Considerably better, snow does not assist power backs IMO as much as shifty backs because I believe reacting to a move is much more difficult when footing is an issue then making the initial move.

Light snow this morning so far.  Forecast is a high of 18 today at gametime and snow all day.  Probably will be light snow.

As a person not living in Denver but keeping track of it, it seems the heavy stuff fell over night.

Hopefully its light snow like it appears it will be, though...its weather so you never truly know. 
Texted with a buddy in Denver this AM. Sent me a video. Snow is super light right now, almost none wind. Little flakes lazily drifting down. 

It is.  This early in the year nobody is "used to it" yet, so will be interesting to see how the players react.
Curious to see how that affects the KC folks.  They definitely aren’t used to this weather so early.  Hell, I’m not either despite being from Green Bay.

The snow today doesn’t really sound like a big deal.  1-3 inches of fluffy stuff?  Meh.

not so much difficulty but opportunity.....Denver may not settle for FG's like they have the last few weeks...
The KC Defense only really struggled versus the Raiders. And they've played Watson, Allen and Jackson. 

Do you really expect a good game from Lock and company? 

NO, but I dont care how many INTs he throws...thats not what hurts us people starting Fant Patrick JJ or Hamler

Just as long as he throws to Fant to get him 6 catches for 80 and a score.
My decision is whether to start Gordon. I think Lindsay may get more action in this game as a kinda punishment and because he's more explosive.

My decision is whether to start Gordon. I think Lindsay may get more action in this game as a kinda punishment and because he's more explosive.
I really like Lindsay in this game and the chip he has on his shoulder......about McManus, its more that DEN may not be able to settle for FG's ....they need touchdowns, so they may go for it on 4th down a few times...

Just took my dogs for a walk, its pretty cold in the teens but the snow is light as is the wind. Very dry snow as well, light flakes that will pile up but not very slippery (for snow.)

Users who are viewing this thread