What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - TNF - Week 7 (1 Viewer)

I am streaming the NYG defense this week in several spots............ but the "return" of a Philly WR or two makes me doubt it.

The wires are barren in our leagues.

I'm actually in a position to watch the game and that isn't always the case on Thursdays.

I don't have any skill position players going so that blows, but I *MAY* wind up starting the NYG defense in a spot or two, so I will have something to sweat a little I guess.

Hopefully it will be a good game at least.

TZM

Starting Jake Elliott in the Summerpalooza league because my kicker got put on the Covid list and the guy I replaced him with got his entire OL put on the Covid list.

Putting DJax into my flex tonight over MWilliams LAC...just got a hunch 
I hope you're right. That's where I've got him as well. Starting the Giants D because that's all that's out there in my league but not expecting much from them. I think Philly rolls tonight. 

I'm Starting to Eagles D because well Giants can't get any offense without Barkley and our DBs have been a lot better lately. Only because out of the D's to stream this week PHI has the best Match up and usually comes to play on Thurs. I got Ravens D but on a bye. Put Fulgham in there as my flex tonight and took JuJu out of the line up with Keenan Allen have a good match up this week and I got Hill. 

How do the Giants not score some points on their Defense and perhaps Special Teams tonight with so many guys out for the Eagles? Richard Rodgers at TE tonight? Sacks QBH, Pressure should find its way I have to assume. Sanders is OUT? 

Good Luck Igglz

Ridiculous byes/injuries this week have me desperately starting:

Scott X 2 leagues
Clement X 2 leagues
Wentz
Eagles D X 2 leagues
Freeman
Engram
Slayton

Ugh.

Giants D is legit, going to be interesting how the coverage on Deseasn Jackson will look, I assume they have Bradberry on Fulgham and play high/low on Jackson. Giants pass rush has to stay disciplined because Wentz is going to look to run every chance he gets.

got Wentz and Fulgham in the lineup, let's go Eagles! i figure DJax is good for a long TD before he gets hurt again in the second quarter.

Users who are viewing this thread