What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - TNF - Week 7 (1 Viewer)

Chance to cut the lead to 1 and put yourself in position to just move the ball back into FG range on the next Drive and you can win the game. 

I don't understand this, McCarthy did similar weeks back and well...

That’s your playcall on 4th down?
Imagine being a head coach and calling that play on 4th and goal from the 2 in the fourth quarter for a fade to a never been WR that might actually be a TE that probably won’t make it at either position because he’s legitimately bad at either position.  Yeesh.

Wait Sheperd changed out of his leg warmers? He likes doing that and it makes me nervous...

Is Freeman hurt or is Gallman the new starting RB?

Jets get all three of their starting receivers back next week. They'll be better.
Possibly.  They've had a pretty easy schedule and still been blown out every game.  And are relatively healthy.  They're not in the league of anyone in the nfl

Giants should just pass every play, with only 3 guys running routes so they can block. Guys are constantly open if Jones ever has time, to throw, and throw accurately.

To become really disappointing means at one point it wasn’t disappointing. I was disappointed the moment I realized it was these two teams on tv tonight
i put some good money on the Eagles -4.5 and -.5 for 2nd half. So i am thinking i am the fool

Users who are viewing this thread