• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to see a challenge of when the challenge flag came out

this thread is the nfc east of game threads

GUYS COULD YOU TAKE THE SLAPFIGHTING MAYBE OUT OF THIS THREAD PLEASE???

Just now, DonnieA said:

hey Pederson, I think you should have kicked the FG. :lol:

He really should have.  There is a time to be aggressive but with so much time left in the game, it made no sense at all to pass up on the free points (although maybe he was concerned about his kicker)

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Look at that, DJ gets a receiver back and they run the ball a little & he’s a decent QB again. Weird. 

It helps that the Iggles aren't sending disguised blitzes... right now they're victimizing Andrew Thomas so the Giants are loading protection there.

2 minutes ago, fred_1_15301 said:

You lose to the Giants and suddenly Trevor Lawrence doesn't seem like a pipe dream anymore.   :shrug: 

Not even a Kyle Pitts Fan. Get me Trey Lance or Kyle Trask but I'm biased on Trask 

Just now, Andy Dufresne said:

Nights like tonight make me envious that west coasters have two more hours on their evening to do something more enjoyable.

Don't be. I have to run a prescription to the store and errands to do. It's hardly glamorous when you rush to be home at five and do stuff that needed to get done later.

Just now, The Frankman said:

It helps that the Iggles aren't sending disguised blitzes... right now they're victimizing Andrew Thomas so the Giants are loading protection there.

Still gotta tip your cap for execution on that drive. That was impressive. Got the ball out quick, found his receivers...97 yards. 

3 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Compare that beautifully designed play to the 4th and goal fade to the 5th string TE the Eagles ran on the other end.

In his first ever snap as an NFL player, no less.  Mind numbing how idiotic some of these coaches are.

Just now, Andy Dufresne said:

Nights like tonight make me envious that west coasters have two more hours on their evening to do something more enjoyable.

Man. I can't even imagine being on the east coast and watching football that late. I would obviously totally do it but it's a completely foreign concept to me. 

1 minute ago, GoBirds said:

I agree, but how does are offense only have 10 against the Gnats? Who don’t we fire? :lmao:

Hire a QB coach, get some Oline 

3 minutes ago, Pip's Invitation said:

I can’t imagine anyone out-losing the Jets. 

Wentz is playing, and the team is using him, as if he is not going to be here after his contract is up.

Wentz is no world beater with this cast but we have plenty of other problems to fix before he is top the list. 

• Like 1

Hightower sighting!

(He's on my dynasty team)

eta* Not starting, though I should have, given that I have LV/TB all over the place. 

Edited by rockaction
Just now, modogg said:

so DJax was healthy for like one drive? have we seen him since that drive?

He's on the field they just aren't throwing to him 

1 minute ago, The Frankman said:

Lewis with a terrible job on that protection... how do you get beat deep?

Hightower actually beats coverage almost every week. It is the whole catching thing that is holding him back from being anything

• Like 2
Just now, modogg said:

give the ball to Mailata and let him run it in

Maybe he'll bring the Tradition of a Fullback, back into the equation. 

• Like 1