Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Giants vs Eagles - TNF - Week 7

1 minute ago, Deamon said:

No, I know Wentz fumbled 100%.  Giant recovered it and was touched down.  I've got it paused on that moment right now, and the eagles player has his butt up on the giant's players leg when he recovers the ball.

My hands were physically between their butts so there's no way....you did this much earlier in the thread with another didn't you? The ball is wobbling and he is on his way up off the turf still trying to gain control of the fumble but you see it your way

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to see a challenge of when the challenge flag came out

this thread is the nfc east of game threads

GUYS COULD YOU TAKE THE SLAPFIGHTING MAYBE OUT OF THIS THREAD PLEASE???

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

5 penalties get the Eagles to the 1, where Wentz fumbles it on the way into The end zone. The challenge takes 11 mins. 

Which results in a touchdown and 8 seconds on the clock. The Giants get 45 on the kick off and a philly special to win

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, I-ROK said:

I can’t get over how irresponsible the Eagles organization is for having this many fans

It's 7,500K what the GOv allows. Texas had more without fans wearing Masks 

• Like 2
Just now, Cowboysfan8 said:

Almost every week

i'll politley disagree. this was the only week we have seen a dirty hit like that. 

meanwhile, great play here by the Eagles. actually think they have a better chance from the 18 then they do with-in the 5 yards

1 minute ago, Ministry of Pain said:

My hands were physically between their butts so there's no way....you did this much earlier in the thread with another didn't you? The ball is wobbling and he is on his way up off the turf still trying to gain control of the fumble but you see it your way

hmmm possibly.  I'll have to look again after the game but it looked like he was down to me.

That was the old North Dakota State Play they ran on MNF against WAS with Clement making it closer to the EZ a year or so ago