What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - TNF - Week 7 (2 Viewers)

I am streaming the NYG defense this week in several spots............ but the "return" of a Philly WR or two makes me doubt it.

The wires are barren in our leagues.

I'm actually in a position to watch the game and that isn't always the case on Thursdays.

I don't have any skill position players going so that blows, but I *MAY* wind up starting the NYG defense in a spot or two, so I will have something to sweat a little I guess.

Hopefully it will be a good game at least.

TZM
I think It's gonna be a long night for all who went with the Giants D. Bradberry giving DJax about 10 yds.

I think it says a lot that NFL coaches won't go for it on 4th and 2 from their own 45, but they will accept a penalty to prevent the other team from going for it on 4th and 2 from their own 45.

It's like they acknowledge that 4th and 2 from the 45 is a better play for the offense than 3rd and 13 from the 35, but when they have 4th and 2 themselves they punt.

I'm not sure if Judge made a late decision there... I think he sent the O out there, then the punt team to try and get a offsides/12 men call on the Iggles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it says a lot that NFL coaches won't go for it on 4th and 2 from their own 45, but they will accept a penalty to prevent the other team from going for it on 4th and 2 from their own 45.

It's like they acknowledge that 4th and 2 from the 45 is a better play for the offense than 3rd and 13 from the 35, but when they have 4th and 2 themselves they punt.
Well doug would be consistent

Why is there so much Deep Zone? Giants think Iggles are going to bomb deep? Flood the intermediate zone and dare Wentz to be accurate in a rainy night.

Why would I be bitter that a division rival overpaid for a guy that the playcaller then decided to not throw the ball to? 

It was good stuff
Bitter that your team is also awful so you've come to the Eagles game thread simply to put down the Eagles lol.. hilarious.

Why would I be bitter that a division rival overpaid for a guy that the playcaller then decided to not throw the ball to? 

It was good stuff
Andy Dalton throwing some great balls to the Cardinals was pretty good stuff Monday night. Also Zeke putting the ball on the carpet twice wanting to be fed more while a 3rd yrs wideout in Gallup was seen sulking on the sideline. Then a day later we find out the coaching staff has no clue how to coach and has lost the locker room already. 

Thats amazing stuff right there. 

Bitter that your team is also awful so you've come to the Eagles game thread simply to put down the Eagles lol.. hilarious.

Surprised he showed up after that gutless performance by his team on Monday night. It was so bad by the end of the night the Announcers were cracking jokes at their expense 
I’m not going to get banned

But I will question you gentleman’s ages

Are you seriously 12 yrs old?

Grow up dudes

I’m not going to get banned

But I will question you gentleman’s ages

Are you seriously 12 yrs old?

Grow up dudes
Yes, I'm 12 years old, you nailed it.  Great insult.  From the guy who shows up in Eagles' threads/Game threads to trash them lol.  Next.

Users who are viewing this thread