What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - TNF - Week 7 (1 Viewer)

What he had at WR was junk before they got hurt

*this is just me discussing a football team, don’t become unhinged*
Goedert/Ertz/Reagor/Alshon/Djax/Goodwin isn't "junk".  I admit it's not outstanding, but that group is probably around the league average for a receiving group.

Goedert/Ertz/Reagor/Alshon/Djax/Goodwin isn't "junk".  I admit it's not outstanding, but that group is probably around the league average for a receiving group.
Junk MAYBE was a slight exaggeration.

Alshon n Djax shouldn’t even count

Theyre never healthy 

Junk MAYBE was a slight exaggeration.

Alshon n Djax shouldn’t even count

Theyre never healthy 
Ya Alshon never should have still been on the team but it made no sense contractually to cut him.  Reagor was a good start to beefing up our WR group though.

So yes, our WR's were probably sub-par for sure, but my IR response was also addressing where he asked about TE, RB, and OL... not just WR.

We can't all have amazing WR groups like you guys do.

I do think Wentz is worth building around but what is the hold up? Where are the receivers and TEs and stud Backs and great OL around him to help him succeed and operate at his best? Can you imagine Wentz on a better team with more talent around him like say the Vikings? Or is he a carbon copy of Kirk Cosuins? 

Just some food for thought but I felt he gave a gritty performance and hung in there to lead them down 2 scores despite his head football coach costing them a minimum of 7 points by my pizza math in the 2nd half alone. 
Drafted a 1st round WR (and several late round WR) this year, you have Ertz and a highly regarded Goedert, and a good RB Sanders - lots of attention to skill positions in the first two rounds.  Drafted a LT in the first last year. They're just - ALL hurt right now.  Yea, we can quibble about a 2nd rounder on Jalen Hurts, but they have spent a lot of draft capital on trying to build around Wentz.

Drafted a 1st round WR (and several late round WR) this year, you have Ertz and a highly regarded Goedert, and a good RB Sanders - lots of attention to skill positions in the first two rounds.  Drafted a LT in the first last year. They're just - ALL hurt right now.  Yea, we can quibble about a 2nd rounder on Jalen Hurts, but they have spent a lot of draft capital on trying to build around Wentz.

How did this happen?

Cowboysfan8 said:
If everyone learned from your behavior there would be no criticism of any teams, coaches or players because you have the thinnest skin on the internet. 

I can’t post anything bad about the Eagles in the team thread or you freak out

I can’t post anything bad about the Eagles in their game threads or you freak out

I don’t like the Eagles. I criticize them when I see something deserving of my criticism. 

It’s a public message board. Suck it up dude
And you're clearly trolling. Stop it. 

need to remember they drafted JJAW too, so they have tried to give Wentz a ton of help almost every single year

ah good point lol. So hurt or massive bust. (only going with massive because they could have had so much better there)
What it's not like DK Metcalf was touted as an instant stud that could take over a game as soon as he stepped on the field. You get a chance to take a mediocre possession WR from the Pac12 you just gotta do it. Over and over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread