What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Genrepalooza Presents: FG Radio - Tons of Lithium but very little Chill (5 Viewers)

I assume I don't get all 9 parts, right?

I HEART PROG

190.xx:  PINK FLOYD - SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND (PARTS 1-5) 

Link
This song will forever remind me of doing acid for the first time. I remember this song playing in the house we were in, and a guy in the house saying to look at the equalizer on the stereo. I did not enjoy that trip. I gave it one more try at a Grateful Dead concert, and I did not enjoy that trip either. It last for hours too. Do not recommend. ⚠️ 

This song will forever remind me of doing acid for the first time. I remember this song playing in the house we were in, and a guy in the house saying to look at the equalizer on the stereo. I did not enjoy that trip. I gave it one more try at a Grateful Dead concert, and I did not enjoy that trip either. It last for hours too. Do not recommend. ⚠️ 
I barely drank in HS (actually probably didn't at all until maybe once summer before college.  I was very anti-smoking too.  Get to college and get a roommate that had and dealt damn near anything - weed, hash, shrooms, acid.   So of course my dumb ### thought it was a good idea to do acid before all that because, well you don't have to smoke it I guess?  I remember getting freaked in the bathroom because I thought I saw the devil in the pattern of the ####ter stall, having a brief conversation with a dog as we went back to the dorm, and sitting staring at the same spot in the corner of the room for about 3 hours when we got home.  Good times.  

I arrived at Wild Horses by asking "what did he rank highly on his countdown that would fit in a category we haven't put the Stones in yet?"
I arrived at it with, what did he have highly that I still like?

I did a different method for yours, just thinking I’d take the highest one not taken.  But you had 1-5 already!   :lol:   Then #6 was a hybrid, so I went with 7.

I did a different method for yours, just thinking I’d take the highest one not taken.  But you had 1-5 already!   :lol:   Then #6 was a hybrid, so I went with 7.
Ah yes, #6. I'm sure it'll be represented in some form at some point. 

I have another choice for Dr O now, but I’ll post tomorrow when I can figure out a category.  I’ve done enough “here’s a song and you figure out a category,” I think.

Users who are viewing this thread