What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Genrepalooza Presents: FG Radio - Tons of Lithium but very little Chill (2 Viewers)

Nice, what are the IPAs like? East or West coast? More citrus or more pine?
The "flagship" since it's inception has been a west leaning pale ale. It's a good beer and has great distribution and loyal buyers but isn't going to necessarily win a ton of new customers. 

The goal is to keep it at the level it is but push the hazy/citrusy IPA as the new flagship. It's fairly widespread as well and locally is already the #1 but with it being so much more on the current trend, it's hopefully the big growth driver (and my favourite beer they/we make and what I'm drinking tonight). The hops have been tweaked a bit recently and hopefully that helps as well 

My "Goin' Solo" today was going to be a two-pack of Robert Plant, but I see this one that I wanted is not on Spotify.  I'll find another, but I wanted this logged for posterity (and because it's awesome).
Alright, alright, alright, I got my eyes on you

The "flagship" since it's inception has been a west leaning pale ale. It's a good beer and has great distribution and loyal buyers but isn't going to necessarily win a ton of new customers. 

The goal is to keep it at the level it is but push the hazy/citrusy IPA as the new flagship. It's fairly widespread as well and locally is already the #1 but with it being so much more on the current trend, it's hopefully the big growth driver (and my favourite beer they/we make and what I'm drinking tonight). The hops have been tweaked a bit recently and hopefully that helps as well 
Crazy how quickly the hazy thing just took over the very well established IPA market 

Nah.  Everything I got there was expensive, so I'm trying not to drink it except on "special occasions."  Like, Tuesday.  Or like, I'm thirsty.
Bcuz isolated alone and bored, I have not used my voice today until this made me laugh. I read down, scrolled up, read it again and laughed again. Then I opened a jadot gran cru I've been saving for a special occasion. Like using my voice. 

I was thinking of something and couldn't find it easily on Google, when I realized, "let me ask this in the music dork thread!"

In the "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" RRHOF thingie with Prince, who was playing the drums?  TIA.

OK, jerkfaces.  :lmao:   I found it.  It's Steve Ferrone.

Which reminds me of my joke picks I was going to make today, to take Tom Petty (of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers) and Elvis Costello (of Elvis Costello and the Attractions) in "Goin' Solo."  OK, it was funny to me!

Ok bonus challenge. We had 2 members of The Band already drafted for solo. Can someone pick a song from a solo artist who is also famous for being in a band with one of the already selected artists? 

OK, jerkfaces.  :lmao:   I found it.  It's Steve Ferrone.

Which reminds me of my joke picks I was going to make today, to take Tom Petty (of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers) and Elvis Costello (of Elvis Costello and the Attractions) in "Goin' Solo."  OK, it was funny to me!
I'm not drunk enough to take Neil Young, former member of Buffalo Springfield and Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, for the category. But maybe one night I will be. 😆

Ok bonus challenge. We had 2 members of The Band already drafted for solo. Can someone pick a song from a solo artist who is also famous for being in a band with one of the already selected artists? 
I was going to draft one today but the song I wanted wasn't on Spotify. 

It would be harder to find someone who hasn't been in a band with an artist who hasn't been drafted in 450 rounds.
I'm listening to an album -- which has a cult following -- that has several songs that are candidates for Guitar Hero and maybe some other categories. The band hasn't been drafted and none of the members had solo careers or played in any other bands of note. 

If I understand the question correctly, my final answer is Beyonce

GEOLOGY 101

341.YM - (Rock) Superstar - Cypress Hill

This song has made its way to so many of my workout playlists. 

I remember the days when I was a young kid growin' up
Looking in the mirror dreamin' about blowin' up
The rock crowd, make money, chill with the honey's
Sign autographs or whatever the people want from me

Funny how impossible dreams manifest
And the games that be comin' with it, nevertheless
You got to go for the gusto, but you don't know
About the blood, sweat and tears and losing some of your peers

Users who are viewing this thread