What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Genrepalooza Presents: FG Radio - Tons of Lithium but very little Chill (2 Viewers)

I’ll kick it off with a new track from the Boss, rock solid new record have given it two listens so far... I like this track

Springsteen Channel 
1.02 - Bruce Springsteen- Ghosts
Too funny. I was going to pick the same song - but that's the beauty of getting "sniped" here, you can just chose something else for the playlist.

That's his best new song in many years - and his best album since The Rising (and I like Western Stars and Magic alot).

Too funny. I was going to pick the same song - but that's the beauty of getting "sniped" here, you can just chose something else for the playlist.

That's his best new song in many years - and his best album since The Rising (and I like Western Stars and Magic alot).
Letter has been getting the airplay as the first single, but this one has a classic vibe for sure.  Agreed, strong record.  I would get the vinyl, but it's way over priced coming in at $35!  I usually have a $20 budget for new records... oh well, streaming it is!

If you're accepting judges I'm open to judge any of these... 

The Joint (reggae)

Fly (90s/00s hop hop r&b)

Shade45 (new hip hop)

The Heat (new r&b)

Soul Town (Motown/classic soul)

The Groove (70s/80s r&b)

I think they are the first 6 presets on my Sirius. 

I did see anything about judging on the rules. 

Letter has been getting the airplay as the first single, but this one has a classic vibe for sure.  Agreed, strong record.  I would get the vinyl, but it's way over priced coming in at $35!  I usually have a $20 budget for new records... oh well, streaming it is!
It's far from Springsteen's strongest collection of songs but the relatively stripped down production helps the album a lot. 

So I'm clear on the rules (not to be late to the party and annoying). I don't need to draft from every category correct? I could essentially, never draft a Bruce Springsteen radio song (I. E. "more about drafting and not genre) 

So I'm clear on the rules (not to be late to the party and annoying). I don't need to draft from every category correct? I could essentially, never draft a Bruce Springsteen radio song (I. E. "more about drafting and not genre) 

Yes four categories will come up for every two rounds. You can draft both from one category or one from any two.

Users who are viewing this thread