What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Genrepalooza Presents: FG Radio - Tons of Lithium but very little Chill (1 Viewer)

Sending vibes out for Wilma. I hope he's not just trying to use the same part or something or that it's a deeper problem where something else is throwing the distributor off 
The car was periodically "bucking" on me, and would sometimes conk out, and then start back up shortly after, and then the check engine light would come on, but not stay on. I took it to several mechanics, and they all said it had to be acting up at the moment for them to figure out what is wrong. I took it to this certain mechanic several times, because they have changed my oil for years, and they are nearby. I left it there again for them to ride around in it briefly to see if it would act up, and it wouldn't even start for them. They figured out it was the ignition coil, ignition control module, and the distributor. They also found that my coolant temperature sensor was bad. So they had it for a couple days, and call to say it is ready. It cost almost $1,000 to fix. I drive it home, and when I would accelerate I would get these loud pinging clicky noises. I take it back, and the owner has one of his guys drive it, and he comes back and says it's another bad distributor. The owner tells me the first distributor they put in was bad, and this was the second one. He tells the woman behind the counter (his wife) to order another one from a different manufacturer. They tell me to come back the following Monday.  He ask me on my way out what kind of gas is in my tank, and I say 87 octane. He says the car takes 93, and for me to drive some of that gas out and put in 93, and see if it takes care of it. I tell him my car has always taken 87, but I'd put in some 93. It does make the pingy sounds go away some, and I tell him this when I go back the following Monday. He tells me he thinks I was able to drive on the 87, because of the broken coolant sensor, and if I want to put 87 back in, he will put the broken sensor back in. He says there is nothing wrong with the new distributor.  I tell him my car has always been able to drive on 87 gas, because it takes 87 gas. He starts getting animated and loud, and screams that my car has an LT1 Corvette engine, and those take 93 gas. I tell him my engine is not the same as a Corvette engine, and it is a small block engine that was built for B-body cars like mine, and it even states it in my owners manual that it takes 87 gas. I tell him putting a broken coolant sensor back in my car is not going to make me get 87 gas. He throws his hands in the air screaming again, and says it isn't worth explaining to me, cause I won't be able to understand it. I say try me, and not once did I raise my voice to him. He runs in the back, and returns a couple minutes later and slams a piece of paper on the counter in front of me, and screams THE FEDERAL GVT SAYS LT1 ENGINES TAKE PREMIUM GAS. I look at him and tell him the one out in his parking lot doesn't. I again tell him that not all LT1 engines are the same, and my car is not taking the 87 gas, because the distributor he put in is bad, and the 93 gas is just masking the problem. He says I can come in on Friday so he can put the broken sensor back in to get the 87 gas or just leave the car as is. He goes back to work on cars. I look at his wife and tell her that I did not come there for a confrontation, and that when I brought my car in to be fixed I got 87 gas, and when I came to pick it up it didn't take that gas anymore, and it was pinging badly. She said he was having a bad day and he took it out on me. I go out to my car, and bring in the owner's manual and show her where it says it takes 87 gas. She says it isn't the distributor, and that it is the bad sensor, and that she will see my Friday if I want him to put it back in. I was calm during all of this, but inside of me I was fit to be tied, and I was not going to be taken advantage of, or settle for what I know is some of the dumbest #### I have ever heard coming out of a mechanics mouth. I left and drove straight to the Buick dealership, and I talked to a couple of service technicians. They said the owner's manual should have been enough evidence that my car gets 87 gas, and that not all LT1s are created equal. They said if he put in a distributor and my car isn't taking 87 anymore, the distributor is bad. I asked them if they would call the mechanic shop, and they said they couldn't get involved, and that the situation sucked.   I called the mechanic shop and told the wife that I went to the Buick place, and I told her what they said about the car, and she said she would talk to her husband. She called me yesterday and said to bring the car in Monday, and they will put in a new distributor. I hope they got one from a different manufacturer, and this one will be good. I don't trust that the mechanic knows what he is doing. I hope for the best, and I wonder what his behavior will be when he sees me. He was such a ####### ####### to me, and he was the one that was wrong.

So you're saying it's been a good week...

Let me tell you about mine. About two weeks ago, on the 27th, I was driving around an area I really don't know all too well and came to a stop sign. Looking around, I saw a stop sign ahead of me and adjacent to me, so I proceeded, assuming that there was a sign to the right of me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a truck proceeding unabated through the intersection and basically into my lap. I looked, made eye contact with the driver, couldn't believe we were about to get in a wreck, but then - slam! - he proceeded right into my car as we both tried to brake to no avail. Upon realizing that we hadn't hit each other at too high a speed, we jumped out of our cars and began talking to each other.

"Holy ####. What happened?" we both asked in differing forms but in similar sentiments.

"I don't know," I responded, "Dude, why did you run your stop sign?"

"Oh man, he says. I was wondering the same thing. Why did you run yours?"

I looked over at where he had come from. No stop sign. I had just glanced over and assumed.

Long story short: My baby car is wrecked a bit. At least $2750 worth of damage, plus whatever is "underneath" the front quarter panel. I do have collision insurance with a five hundred dollar deductible, but it's still no fun. I have no car right now. I depend on it for everything, from running errands to just getting out the house when the getting is good. So I'll be waiting about two weeks for the collision place to fix it, sitting here in California with no bus stops, where everything requires a car, and I'm a pedestrian again.

Darn it, I don't know what I was looking at and I shouldn't have ever been in that area in the first place.

I would say I'm angry as all get out, but I'm really just resigned to the expense and the inconvenience.

So I can sorta relate to your problem, minus the accusatory 87-93 debacle that seems to have permeated your days. I'm in vehicle Troubleland™, which apparently has a population of two in this thread right now.

Argh.

Last edited by a moderator:
The car was periodically "bucking" on me, and would sometimes conk out, and then start back up shortly after, and then the check engine light would come on, but not stay on. I took it to several mechanics, and they all said it had to be acting up at the moment for them to figure out what is wrong. I took it to this certain mechanic several times, because they have changed my oil for years, and they are nearby. I left it there again for them to ride around in it briefly to see if it would act up, and it wouldn't even start for them. They figured out it was the ignition coil, ignition control module, and the distributor. They also found that my coolant temperature sensor was bad. So they had it for a couple days, and call to say it is ready. It cost almost $1,000 to fix. I drive it home, and when I would accelerate I would get these loud pinging clicky noises. I take it back, and the owner has one of his guys drive it, and he comes back and says it's another bad distributor. The owner tells me the first distributor they put in was bad, and this was the second one. He tells the woman behind the counter (his wife) to order another one from a different manufacturer. They tell me to come back the following Monday.  He ask me on my way out what kind of gas is in my tank, and I say 87 octane. He says the car takes 93, and for me to drive some of that gas out and put in 93, and see if it takes care of it. I tell him my car has always taken 87, but I'd put in some 93. It does make the pingy sounds go away some, and I tell him this when I go back the following Monday. He tells me he thinks I was able to drive on the 87, because of the broken coolant sensor, and if I want to put 87 back in, he will put the broken sensor back in. He says there is nothing wrong with the new distributor.  I tell him my car has always been able to drive on 87 gas, because it takes 87 gas. He starts getting animated and loud, and screams that my car has an LT1 Corvette engine, and those take 93 gas. I tell him my engine is not the same as a Corvette engine, and it is a small block engine that was built for B-body cars like mine, and it even states it in my owners manual that it takes 87 gas. I tell him putting a broken coolant sensor back in my car is not going to make me get 87 gas. He throws his hands in the air screaming again, and says it isn't worth explaining to me, cause I won't be able to understand it. I say try me, and not once did I raise my voice to him. He runs in the back, and returns a couple minutes later and slams a piece of paper on the counter in front of me, and screams THE FEDERAL GVT SAYS LT1 ENGINES TAKE PREMIUM GAS. I look at him and tell him the one out in his parking lot doesn't. I again tell him that not all LT1 engines are the same, and my car is not taking the 87 gas, because the distributor he put in is bad, and the 93 gas is just masking the problem. He says I can come in on Friday so he can put the broken sensor back in to get the 87 gas or just leave the car as is. He goes back to work on cars. I look at his wife and tell her that I did not come there for a confrontation, and that when I brought my car in to be fixed I got 87 gas, and when I came to pick it up it didn't take that gas anymore, and it was pinging badly. She said he was having a bad day and he took it out on me. I go out to my car, and bring in the owner's manual and show her where it says it takes 87 gas. She says it isn't the distributor, and that it is the bad sensor, and that she will see my Friday if I want him to put it back in. I was calm during all of this, but inside of me I was fit to be tied, and I was not going to be taken advantage of, or settle for what I know is some of the dumbest #### I have ever heard coming out of a mechanics mouth. I left and drove straight to the Buick dealership, and I talked to a couple of service technicians. They said the owner's manual should have been enough evidence that my car gets 87 gas, and that not all LT1s are created equal. They said if he put in a distributor and my car isn't taking 87 anymore, the distributor is bad. I asked them if they would call the mechanic shop, and they said they couldn't get involved, and that the situation sucked.   I called the mechanic shop and told the wife that I went to the Buick place, and I told her what they said about the car, and she said she would talk to her husband. She called me yesterday and said to bring the car in Monday, and they will put in a new distributor. I hope they got one from a different manufacturer, and this one will be good. I don't trust that the mechanic knows what he is doing. I hope for the best, and I wonder what his behavior will be when he sees me. He was such a ####### ####### to me, and he was the one that was wrong.

:drive:

:deadhorse:

So you're saying it's been a good week...

Let me tell you about mine. About two weeks ago, on the 27th, I was driving around an area I really don't know all too well and came to a stop sign. Looking around, I saw a stop sign ahead of me and adjacent to me, so I proceeded, assuming that there was a sign to the right of me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a truck proceeding unabated through the intersection and basically into my lap. I looked, made eye contact with the driver, couldn't believe we were about to get in a wreck, but then - slam! - he proceeded right into my car as we both tried to brake to no avail. Upon realizing that we hadn't hit each other at too high a speed, we jumped out of our cars and began talking to each other.

"Holy ####. What happened?" we both asked in differing forms but in similar sentiments.

"I don't know," I responded, "Dude, why did you run your stop sign?"

"Oh man, he says. I was wondering the same thing. Why did you run yours?"

I looked over at where he had come from. No stop sign. I had just glanced over and assumed.

Long story short: My baby car is wrecked a bit. At least $2750 worth of damage, plus whatever is "underneath" the front quarter panel. I do have collision insurance with a five hundred dollar deductible, but it's still no fun. I have no car right now. I depend on it for everything, from running errands to just getting out the house when the getting is good. So I'll be waiting about two weeks for the collision place to fix it, sitting here in California with no bus stops, where everything requires a car, and I'm a pedestrian again.

Darn it, I don't know what I was looking at and I shouldn't have ever been in that area in the first place.

I would say I'm angry as all get out, but I'm really just resigned to the expense and the inconvenience.

So I can sorta relate to your problem, minus the accusatory 87-93 debacle that seems to have permeated your days. I'm in vehicle Troubleland™, which apparently has a population of two in this thread right now.

Argh.

:drive:

:tfp:

Who would expect a 3 way stop at a 4 way intersection? That is bizarre. 
I could have been wrong. I thought I saw the stop sign. I never even bothered to confirm that there was a three way stop in the end. All I knew was that there was clearly none where he was coming from, and that was that. There was so much adrenaline in the gathering of information that I never thought to look again. I could have very well been mistaken, but that area has train crossings and tracks, so it could well have been a three-way stop at a four way intersection.

Geez, glad you're OK, rock.  And sorry for your troubles, simey.

My refrigerator went out nearly a month ago, and I couldn't get anyone to come out for a repair until yesterday.  Guy installed a new motor that's so loud I feel like I'm on a helipad.  He's coming back to put in a new one.

Also my computer died again after having it "fixed" 5-6 months ago.

I have no car stories but wanted to participate.

I took the wagon in Monday. I only saw the son that works there that morning, and he was nicer than usual to me. I picked it up later in the day, and the woman told me they put in a new distributor from a different product line, and the new sensor is still in the car. I never saw the man/owner who yelled at me. So far it is running fine. This morning I am getting it aligned, tires rotated (which is free, cause I got the tires there), new rotors, and new brake pads. This is being done at the place where I usually buy my tires.

I always take Wilma the Wagon to the Merlefest, and use it as a camping vessel. This year we aren't staying at the campground, although we still have a reservation, and it is too late to get a refund. We are staying at a mountain farm house about 20 minutes away. The old dog is traveling with us, so we wanted a safe environment for her.  The house is close enough to leave the festival for a bit to let the dog out to potty, and then return back to the festival. Plus, with Covid spreading like wildfire here, we don't have to share a bathroom/shower with tons of other people, and ride on that old church bus with many others. I am nervous about going to the festival. I am fully vaccinated, but I still am uneasy about it. You have to show proof of being fully vaccinated, or having a negative test within the last 72 hours, and wear a mask inside any of the buildings, but vaccinated people can carry it, and negative tests can become positive on another day, and the festival is 3.5 days. I am going to skip Sunday's shows. 

The festival is spread across a college campus that is in the foothills. Most of the stages are outside. A couple days ago, I bought some walkie talkies during a Lightning Deal on Amazon. I think they would be fun to communicate with each other with instead of using our cell phones while at the festival. It just dawned on me today that I may be the only one excited to use them. They are cute and colorful. I need to figure out how to use privacy codes. 

I took the wagon in Monday. I only saw the son that works there that morning, and he was nicer than usual to me. I picked it up later in the day, and the woman told me they put in a new distributor from a different product line, and the new sensor is still in the car. I never saw the man/owner who yelled at me. So far it is running fine. This morning I am getting it aligned, tires rotated (which is free, cause I got the tires there), new rotors, and new brake pads.

I always take Wilma the Wagon to the Merlefest, and use it as a camping vessel. This year we aren't staying at the campground, although we still have a reservation, and it is too late to get a refund. We are staying at a mountain farm house about 20 minutes away. The old dog is traveling with us, so we wanted a safe environment for her.  The house is close enough to leave the festival for a bit to let the dog out to potty, and then return back to the festival. Plus, with Covid spreading like wildfire here, we don't have to share a bathroom/shower with tons of other people, and ride on that old church bus with many others. I am nervous about going to the festival. I am fully vaccinated, but I still am uneasy about it. You have to show proof of being fully vaccinated, or having a negative test within the last 72 hours, and wear a mask inside any of the buildings, but vaccinated people can carry it, and negative tests can become positive on another day, and the festival is 3.5 days. I am going to skip Sunday's shows. 

The festival is spread across a college campus that is in the foothills. Most of the stages are outside. A couple days ago, I bought some walkie talkies during a Lightning Deal on Amazon. I think they would be fun to communicate with each other with instead of using our cell phones while at the festival. It just dawned on me today that I may be the only one excited to use them. They are cute and colorful. I need to figure out how to use privacy codes. 
Good luck 🤞 Hope everything goes well and you have a great time!

Surprised they will let you leave and then go back in- might want to double check that. Any time you leave a venue here you need a new ticket to get back in even if you agree to literally stand next to the entrance.

Good luck 🤞 Hope everything goes well and you have a great time!

Surprised they will let you leave and then go back in- might want to double check that. Any time you leave a venue here you need a new ticket to get back in even if you agree to literally stand next to the entrance.
👍   They give you a wristband, and it is good for whatever ticket you have. I have a 4 day pass, and a seat, so I will have that colored wristband. They always let people come and go there. They will also be putting a wellness wristband on us. They put them tight enough on you that you can't take it off and put it back on. If you were to take it off or lose it, you would have to buy a new ticket.

Eephus is still in a genre-hopping food coma, I hear. 

Somehow I think I can muster two-a-days in this joint, but that might just be a rumor started because of my performance during OTAs. 

Heh. You sell yourself short about your gift. Sounds neat, simey.
Well, I'm the only one that thought it was a neat idea. They all said let's use them when we hike. I still set them up in different areas of the house, and hit the call button and said, "This is kellsbells are you getting my ring?" At least I did get an answer back from one person. 

Anyway, I'm here in Durham at my friends' house with the old dog. I can't remember if she is 15 or16. They had to go to the coast for the night to see his siblings. His mom died three days after Thanksgiving. His sister wanted them to get together for this weekend, but he is mainly going to dispute something in the estate that has to do with his sister. They will be back tomorrow, and I'll hang out with them tomorrow night. She left me a bottle of wine, and out of respect for her generosity, I opened it. The dog is getting more frail and blind, but she isn't at the stage yet that she needs some help passing on. I feel she doesn't have much time left,  but she had a good day today. We went around the short block, and she strutted pass some youngens, and hopefully they took some pointers on her style and grace. She was clearly the queen of the block today. 

rockaction said:
I heard you then got perma-banned. Another birdie told me.  :(
That woodstock kept flying into the political forum. Did he ruffle some feathers in there? I read that forum the other day. It just made me angry. Our nation is moving backwards, rock. 😞 I just cooked a steak for the queen dog here. I cut it up into little pieces to mix with her dog food for the next several days. It's a tradition I have with her, and she loves it. I took a few bites of it, and so I guess in a way I just ate some dog food. 

That woodstock kept flying into the political forum. Did he ruffle some feathers in there? I read that forum the other day. It just made me angry. Our nation is moving backwards, rock. 😞 I just cooked a steak for the queen dog here. I cut it up into little pieces to mix with her dog food for the next several days. It's a tradition I have with her, and she loves it. I took a few bites of it, and so I guess in a way I just ate some dog food. 
I think that's about the case of what happened to him. He wasn't too clear about it, just a bunch of old "| | | |" nonsense from him. Highbrow stuff, you know? Over my head. I still miss him. 

I agree that the nation is moving backwards. It pains me to see it. The craziness I see is unlike what we witnessed in our youths and as teens. 

Alpo lover! 

eta* I just read political Twitter. Pro tip: Don't read political Twitter if you don't want to be depressed. 

Sort of went to a sad event (well, it wasn't sad, but the circumstances weren't great -- don't worry, no deaths or injuries or anything) and put on the summer mix on the way home per these recommendations. The first song to come on was "Under The Boardwalk" and I was instantly in a better mood. Then the Darcys' "San Diego, 1988" came on and then the Weakerthans and I was much, much happier. And had song lyrics for you all...

How we waste our precious time
Marching in the picket lines
That surround those striking hearts
And the time is never now
And we know who we should love
But we're never certain how

I know you might roll your eyes at this
But I'm so glad that you exist

And thus it holds true for all of you from me (and the songwriter). Kudos to you guys! What a year Genrepalooza was! 

Okay, turn down emo, on to more picks! 

Uncovering the mystery. 

We had 45 stations left to go:

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/789651-genrepalooza-presents-fg-radio-tons-of-lithium-but-very-little-chill/page/2/#elControls_23035740_menu

We had a bunch in the hopper: 

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/789651-genrepalooza-presents-fg-radio-tons-of-lithium-but-very-little-chill/page/454/#elControls_23518627_menu

We had new ones right here, making fifty or so:

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/789651-genrepalooza-presents-fg-radio-tons-of-lithium-but-very-little-chill/page/454/#elControls_23518630_menu

I think I've figured out the mysterious dice. The only thing is how to get them to correspond to the categories. I can make that up. It'll take a spreadsheet. I'm not sure exactly where we were when we left off. Let's pretend that today is a new day, and the categories are starting fresh. Pip has linked to how many times something has been rolled and whether or not the category is up for retirement. I do not know how that works. 

These are the open categories that were already rolled into existence. I count forty-six. 

Zero to Sixty in 546* Rounds (songs with numbers in them) -- 93 songs, 4 hours and TBD minutes

NASA Mission Control (Songs about space, being spacey or taking up space) -- 58 songs, 3 hours and TBD minutes

Microphone #2 (songs where someone who is not usually the lead singer takes the lead) -- 53 songs, 3 hours and 34 minutes

Radio Alpha (Songs off debut albums) -- 52 songs, 3 hours and TBD minutes

Illiterature (Songs about books, authors and literary characters) -- 46 songs, 2 hours and TBD minutes

Chemistry 101 (Songs about drugs) -- 41 songs, 2 hours and 41 minutes

Beat It (Great drums and/or percussion parts) -- 40 songs, 3 hours and 7 minutes

The Jose, Jim & Johnnie Show: Songs about alcohol and drinking -- 40 songs, 2 hours and 36 minutes

Horny Time (Songs with Brass Sections) -- 39 songs, 2 hours and TBD minutes

100K (Artists with less than 100,000 monthly streams) -- 38 songs, 2 hours and TBD minutes

Side 2, Track X (Great album closers) -- 36 songs, 2 hours and 55 minutes

Go Cat Go (Rockabilly songs) -- 36 songs, 1 hour and TBD minutes

Art Rock, Post Rock, Kraut Rock and Radiohead -- 36 songs, 2 hours and TBD minutes

The Velvet Underground and bands who bought their album -- 35 songs, 2 hours and TBD minutes

Strings and Things (Songs with string sections or orchestral backing) -- 34 songs, 2 hours and 28 minutes

Bring In 'Da Funk (funky tunes, duh) -- 33 songs, 3 hours and 50 minutes

Songs to Play at the End of the World -- 33 songs, 2 hours and 34 minutes

Talk Radio (Non-Rap songs with spoken word sections) - 32 songs, 2 hours and TBD minutes

Side 1, Track 1 (Great album openers) -- 29 songs, 1 hour and 39 minutes

Working for a Living (songs about jobs/professions) -- 29 songs, 1 hour and TBD minutes

Short Skirt, Long Jacket (Clothes, fashion, etc) -- 28 songs, 1 hour and TBD minutes

Horror Show (songs about/in the title werewolves, vampires, zombies, ghosts, etc.) -- 27 songs, 1 hour and 44 minutes

Shake Rattle & Roll (songs with those three words in the lyrics/title) -- 27 songs, 1 hour and 48 minutes

This is the End (Songs with great endings) -- 25 songs, 2 hours and 31 minutes

Filthy Lucre (Songs about money, getting paid, being broke, etc.) -- 25 songs, 1 hour and TBD minutes

Keyboard Warriors (Uber piano, organ, synth, celeste, harpsichord, accordian, etc.) -- 24 songs, 2 hours and 18 minutes

Songs About New York City -- 24 songs, 1 hour and 43 minutes

Wee Small Hours (songs about the nighttime) -- 23 songs, 1 hour and 29 minutes

I Write the Songs (tunes written by famous songwriters and performed by others) -- 22 songs, 1 hour and 26 minutes

Scissors XM: women playing songs about women -- 22 songs, 1 hour and TBD minutes

Segue Way (songs that flow together including medleys) -- 21 selections, 2 hours and 36 minutes

The Name Game (Song titles with first names) -- 21 songs, 1 hour and 11 minutes

Public Transit (Songs about planes, trains, buses, boats, etc.  No cars though) -- 21 songs, 1 hour and TBD minutes

Songs about Southern California -- 21 songs, 1 hour and TBD minutes

Jerry and Carlos -- San Fran Mexican hippy guitar gods -- 20 songs, 1 hour and 37 minutes

Motor City (Detroit or other parts of Michigan - songs about and artists from) -- 20 songs, 1 hour and 25 minutes

Applausible Tunes (Songs with clapping) -- 18 songs, 1 hour and TBD minutes

Vegas Playlist -- 18 songs, 1 hour and 3 minutes

Trio -- Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt and Emmylou Harris -- 18 songs, 1 hour and 2 minutes

Emo Imo -- 16 songs, 1 hour and 4 minutes

Diamonds in the Rough (Good songs from bad albums) -- 14 songs, 1 hour and 12 minutes

Illegal Noir Pulp - songs about crimes, jail, etc. -- 13 songs, 51 minutes

Songs in the key of Sea (water, fish, kelp, etc.) -- 11 songs, TBD minutes

Mantra (music with a political/philosophical/spiritual/life message) -- 10 songs, 43 minutes

Up/Down stairs: songs about basements and attics -- 10 songs, 36 minutes

The Jazz Singer (Jazz vocals) -- 6 songs, 21 minutes

Artie and Paul in the Morning; I See London, I See FranceNon-Stop Party Mixtape; and Patriotic Songs round out the fifty. 

I'll set each category to correspond with a number on a spreadsheet. Then whatever dice roll comes up and corresponds to that roll is the category selected for the day. I say we increase the categories to four, as I think we did at the end when the genres became more specific. 

I would advocate anyone start at whatever pace they want. I didn't get through two-a-days so chipper. 

This, of course, hinges upon whether or not Genrepalooza should start up again or whether we just let it take its natural course and only lament for the memories. 

We're on Round 549

I just rolled. Fleetwood Mac and Whoever Was In The Band was promoted from Eephus's list of eleven into the main categories. I rolled a single die and corresponded the result with the number listed in that aforementioned list. It was number two. 

For those that need proof: 

https://d.vwld.net/1p4v/a41w

Dice roll for Round 549: 

122, 577, 174, 712

Beat It (songs with great drumming) [seems like last chance!]

Scissors XM (women singing about other women)

Horny Time (songs with horns)

Applausible Tunes (songs with hand clapping)

Users who are viewing this thread