What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Genrepalooza Presents: FG Radio - Tons of Lithium but very little Chill (3 Viewers)

Turkey roll

RPG Library Secure Dice generated the following rolls.

4d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 432, 954, 204, 191
Roll subtotal: 1781
Roll total: 1781
Elvis Channel

Comedy Central

XMU (Indie)

XMU (Indie)

Re-roll for the double category

RPG Library Secure Dice generated the following rolls.

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 362
Roll subtotal: 362
Roll total: 362
Globalization (worldwide hits)

Spreadsheet up to date to here.

I will be so glad when this week is over. Retail machinery isn't stopping for covid it seems. And yes, it's odd that Canada has Black Friday.

Spreadsheet up to date to here.

I will be so glad when this week is over. Retail machinery isn't stopping for covid it seems. And yes, it's odd that Canada has Black Friday.
Hey, you need any ideas for the tv draft for when you make it rain?

There's a song from 2003 that Lithium plays all the time and it makes me laugh because it's obviously not from that era. I get it though, it's from a 90s alt band and sounds like their other stuff and is also probably their most radio-friendly song. I'm not going to name it just because I may draft it still. 
51.14 - Just Because - Jane's Addiction - Lithium

Yikes, not a great quartet for me. 

What’s the pick schedule for the long weekend? Two a day, one a day?
Me neither. I'm probably gonna do another Elvis pick.

There was a suggestion that we do Thu and Fri like a normal Thu and Fri, and anyone who's not available Thu can just make up the picks on Fri or whenever. There hasn't been much feedback on that so I dunno if it's the plan. 

Both great songs and put them on the playlist but would say they are more Classic Vinyl than Rewind.
What’s the difference?  I can take something different if they don’t fit. I just assumed it was typical classic rock. Is Rewind more late 70s and 80s rock?

What’s the difference?  I can take something different if they don’t fit. I just assumed it was typical classic rock. Is Rewind more late 70s and 80s rock?
We’ve had a lot of stuff picked for Rewind that isn’t the kind of thing they actually play, so I would not worry about it.

Judging from their recent playlist and description, they have stuff from 1976 to 1990 - post hippie, pre grunge. Mostly mainstream rock that was played on AOR stations at the time, and during the early years of MTV.

Classic Rewind is considered the "cassette era" which is now classic rock from about 77-90. Classic Vinyl is the stuff older than that (hence "vinyl").

For this draft I don't care either way. 

Thanks for the explanations everyone. I got my classics mixed up. 

I can pick different songs if you want to keep the playlists more accurate - no big whoop for me. 

Users who are viewing this thread