What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Genrepalooza Presents: FG Radio - Tons of Lithium but very little Chill (6 Viewers)

Well I love this song and pick. Nice. 
Thanks. Just pictured the endless nights spent in local bars listening to jam-influenced music or stuff like it and this popped into mind as something I'd hear over the jukebox. Guess it could be a jukebox draft song. Always did love the evocative nature of it.

Take a load off, rockrista.
It came off for free!

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense, but I won't be checking out the Holly Channel in October  :P  - although this draft will drift into the Holidays.
Hallmark debuted their new lineup of Christmas movies last Friday.

I remember a few years ago when they moved their Christmas-movie debut to Halloween night ... that was then considered a step too far. Waiting for them to break the seal on September.

Hallmark debuted their new lineup of Christmas movies last Friday.

I remember a few years ago when they moved their Christmas-movie debut to Halloween night ... that was then considered a step too far. Waiting for them to break the seal on September.
My wife was irked because she had gone to Target last week to get Halloween stuff and they had already taken down a bunch of the Halloween displays and replaced them with Christmas stuff. 

Google Doc is up to date and post two now has the draft order, I removed the names in post one to hopefully limit confusion. 

I think generally we rolled for the upcoming rounds near the turn I'll wait a bit and confirm with Eephus.

My wife was irked because she had gone to Target last week to get Halloween stuff and they had already taken down a bunch of the Halloween displays and replaced them with Christmas stuff. 
Way, way too soon. That's almost comical. It's like they're saying, "We've been pushing Halloween since August! Where have you been?"

Obnoxious.

Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous.

Last two years, local stores have started with Halloween candy (bats & witches displays, orange-&-black decor) the last weekend of July. Used to be firm for the week after Labor Day.

Some of the local discount stores have had Halloween and Christmas displays side by side for about a month now.

I need to drive for a bit. Here's where we are. If anyone else wants to join, they'll be slotted before AndrewClark - he and Ilov80s both want to be near the turn.

1    .    1    Karma Police    Globalization    BLO    Mind Walk
1    .    2    mphtrilogy    Springsteen    Bruce Springsteen    Ghosts
1    .    3    Yo Mama    Holly (Christmas)    Run DMC    Christmas in Hollis
1    .    4    Pip's Invitation    Jam On    The Allman Brothers Band    In Memory of Elizabeth Reed
1    .    5    Hov34    Holly (Christmas)    Darlene Love    Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
1    .    6    Raging Weasel    Holly (Christmas)    John Lennon    Happy Christmas
1    .    7    Dr. Octopus    Jam On    Phish    Sigma Oasis
1    .    8    simey    Jam On    Jerry Garcia    The Wheel
1    .    9    Buffaloes    Globalization    Broken Bells    Holding on for Life (Solomun Radio Mix)
1    .    10    Zamboni    Springsteen    Bruce Springsteen    Jungleland
1    .    11    Mrs. Rannous    Jam On    Santana    Soul Sacrifice
1    .    12    Eephus     Globalization    WizKid feat H.E.R.    Smile
1    .    13    Abrantes            
1    .    14    Pitchfork    Springsteen    Bruce Springsteen    Because the Night (live)
1    .    15    krista4/rockaction    Jam On    The Band    The Weight
1    .    16    Doug B    Holly (Christmas)    Greg Lake    I Believe in Father Christmas
1    .    17    Binky the Doormat            
1    .    18    Andrew Clark            
1    .    19    Ilov80s            

2    .    1    Ilov80s        
2    .    2    Andrew Clark        
2    .    3    Binky the Doormat        
2    .    4    Doug B        
2    .    5    rockaction/krista4        
2    .    6    Pitchfork        
2    .    7    Abrantes        
2    .    8    Eephus        

Saturday Night Special is waaaay before my time but it's how I learned about Tod Rundgren and Heart. I'll take any suggestions of videos there. Jam Band wise, it's how I learned about Frampton aside from "... COMES ALIVE" 

Users who are viewing this thread