What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 8 (1 Viewer)

Both OH games will be impacted by weather. I don't look for big passing days from anyone but do have LV TE Waller in my lineup because CLE's defense sucks outside of the DL and a good TE will & should have a field day against them.

I keep staring at Cook in my line up at TE and do not really like it.  I would love to find a way to get up to Waller.  I can find the $$ to do that if I drop down to the NYJ at D.  I can't really do that, can I?  $2500 is so enticing, but it's the Jets vs KC...
So, you already guessed this I'm sure, but Jets D is an absolute no go...

Really starting to hate Hunt.  He hurt or something? 
Bad day for my Browns. Hunt is a tough RB to hang your hat on this year, he's hurt (has been for about 3 weeks) and without Chubb, easy to key on. Had some nice runs but didn't break anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
really crazy day, holy hell Dalvin Cook and Davante. I bailed on that game due to weather and shouldn't have. Bengals BEAT TEN, WTF??!!

really crazy day, holy hell Dalvin Cook and Davante. I bailed on that game due to weather and shouldn't have. Bengals BEAT TEN, WTF??!!
Best game of the day. LOL. Those two put me in the hunt. Let's just hope SF-SEA is the shootout we expect.

How does Indy score 41 and only 4 points from Taylor?

But it's good to see fellow NCSU alums Phillip Rivers and Nyheim Hines do well.

I keep staring at Cook in my line up at TE and do not really like it.  I would love to find a way to get up to Waller.  I can find the $$ to do that if I drop down to the NYJ at D.  I can't really do that, can I?  $2500 is so enticing, but it's the Jets vs KC...
I kept Cook and he just put on in before the half, so I guess that worked out...and no, I didn't play the Jets D...Although, I am not getting a whole out of the Saints D either through a half, but at least it isn't negative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really starting to hate Hunt.  He hurt or something? 
He has been nursing a groin injury the past few weeks, but he's playing through it.  Not really sure how much of a factor that has been.  Cleveland also lost their starting right guard a few weeks ago and a couple of the other starting linemen are dinged up but playing through it.    He was more productive in terms of scoring when Chubb was in the lineup.  

100 in 25 out.  Gross week.  My Sunday morning decision to go all in on Garoppolo was a mistake... big mistake.  I bet Belichick will laugh when he reads that another sucker fell for Garoppolo.  I kept my tradition of sucking in the weekly league alive.  Yes, yes...your welcome for the donation.  But, in true degenerate style I will not be giving up and I will be setting it up again next week.  My most proud effort though was the 34.63 point display in the single game contest last night.  Very impressive!  One of the more positive things from this week was using the free agent wire to upgrade my season long team and defeat my brother, who was in first place.  I also hope you guys got in on that Steelers and the over winner I posted early last week.  My DFS lineups around the game were no good, but the outcome prediction was spot on.  Let's hope my Gallman MVP led single gamer has some luck tonight to help re-coup some this week's loses.

LOL, I'm still putzing around $1-$2 bets trying to figure this out. Had a good run going in the early games because of KC stack I tried but put up two goose eggs going into the late games and that killed the momentum. After I pick the core team I find myself scrambling to just find a starter to fill the gap and so far those players have kept me from really scoring big. Still in the positive column but far enough out that scoring real $ isn't even a thought.

Going with a heavy TB lineup for the single game entry tonight. I can't see the NYG's doing much to stop the Brady juggernaut but then I think everyone else is going to do the same.

FYI, I started to enter some single entry contests for tonight’s game via the IOS app. The first entry gave me an error, so I tried again with the same error. I closed the app and went back in and I was entered into that contest, but they took out the entry fee twice. I gave it about a half hour thinking the system would correct it and refund one of the entry fees, but it didn’t. Submitted a ticket to their support team. On top of everything else that is going on with their platform, now I need to audit my account for every entry I submit. Might be time to jump ship to DK.

Good week for me overall.  First time playing in the cash league and did well, but not quite enough.  At least I did well in the GPPs, thanks to a heavy dose of Dalvin Cook, doubling my modest investment.

On to week 9.

Carr,Taylor, Hunt and AJ Green killed my cash lineups. Cashed in a gpp that had Wilson,Moss,Metcalf and Hockinson for $3

$9 in $3 out

Carr,Taylor, Hunt and AJ Green killed my cash lineups. Cashed in a gpp that had Wilson,Moss,Metcalf and Hockinson for $3

$9 in $3 out
Hunt and AJ got me too.  AJ's production has improved over the last few weeks.  I thought this was the matchup we would see a TD.  I expect Burrows to continue to be successful, but I am not sure how many more times I can let AJ burn me.  From a fan's perspective I would love the see the Bengals move him before the trade deadline, but I am sure that is unlikely.  I moved off Taylor to Williams and his game would have been  respectable, if one of those short TDs could have went his way.

Users who are viewing this thread