What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you drop Keenan Cole for these players below, Full point PPR? (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
Full point PPR!

First, here are my receivers on my roster:
K. Golladay, AJ Brown, J. Crowder(INJ), J. Jefferson, C. Beasley and Keelan Cole

Here is who is available:
Rashard Higgins, Allen Lazard, Jalen Reagor(Coming back from injury)?

Would you stay put, or would you drop Cole for one of these guys above?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess in your situation you want to shoot for the moon.  By this I mean you will never play this guy unless he totally hits and becomes the late season out of nowhere WR that puts up huge numbers guy.  

Depending on how many WR's you start i would probably drop Beasley (you know what he is - a nice flex or bye week fill in guy with some floor and no ceiling)  and Cole (he is a hit and miss low floor highish ceiling guy that you never know when to play) for Reagor and Higgins.   

Eagles need a WR and maybe Reagor's talent can overtake Fulgham and he becomes the guy.  

With OBJ out and the second half Higgins had he may be worth a dart throw to see if that carries over to the next game.  Another potential situation change that could bare fruit off the dart throw tree.

I guess in your situation you want to shoot for the moon.  By this I mean you will never play this guy unless he totally hits and becomes the late season out of nowhere WR that puts up huge numbers guy.  

Depending on how many WR's you start i would probably drop Beasley (you know what he is - a nice flex or bye week fill in guy with some floor and no ceiling)  and Cole (he is a hit and miss low floor highish ceiling guy that you never know when to play) for Reagor and Higgins.   

Eagles need a WR and maybe Reagor's talent can overtake Fulgham and he becomes the guy.  

With OBJ out and the second half Higgins had he may be worth a dart throw to see if that carries over to the next game.  Another potential situation change that could bare fruit off the dart throw tree.
Allen Lazard is also available

He practiced today
Again, you know what he is.............a hit or miss second fiddle to Davante Adams that may or may not do anything.  I would much rather take a chance on Reagor or Higgins whose situations are changed and they may be the guy now.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread