What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (4 Viewers)

Capela....Dedmon.....

..Okongwu.

Can't hate on ATL too much with the depth they have and IMO Capela is a bit overrated commodity in today's NBA. Just interesting moves with John Collins more than able to play center minutes.

I'd definitely have went Haliburton myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!!!

Detroit has more garbage from France!!! 

Kidding. I just think Detroit's a dumpster fire right now

Getting texts form an insider (my cousin who works for Red Bull and is not an insider) that Rubio is on his way back to Minnesota!
Yep, being reported 17 for Ricky, 25, and 28.  Would rather figure out how to trade up for Halliburton.

Yep, being reported 17 for Ricky, 25, and 28.  Would rather figure out how to trade up for Halliburton.
Would love Halliburton, but I'm cool with that trade.  I'd guess they'll trade 25, 28, and 33 to move up when they see somebody slip enough. 

Love Toppin.....not sure the best of fits on a team w/o a PG.
not so sure bout Toppin. I am nowhere even close to knowing half of these draft picks, but Toppin reminds me of Jahlil Okafor. Not a ton of great quickness and not much of a defensive guy either

He's like 23 years old, though, right?
Yep. I'm not as concerned about that myself as doesn't have a facilitator right now.

In the right situation, I have no doubt he can make instant impact. New York (right now) isn't that.

He's got early Amare/Kenyon Martin athleticism.

not so sure bout Toppin. I am nowhere even close to knowing half of these draft picks, but Toppin reminds me of Jahlil Okafor. Not a ton of great quickness and not much of a defensive guy either
Yeah he's not Jahlil :lol:  

Jahlil was getting run off the court in college. 

Much closer to a Kenyon Martin/Amare type (obviously can't project to that level). But what type athlete we're talking here.

Boy oh Boy

If you're Phoenix, how do you not take Haliburton here with 35 year old Paul?? I REALLY like Aaron Neismith.....but never imagind Haliburton still available here.

Quite shocked Haliburton is still left. I'd have taken him over Patrick Williams myself (and I wasn't one that thought Bulls would go PG).

NBATV coverage is some great stuff. Watching a 10-minute interview with Spike Lee as they ignore next 2 picks of the draft. So silly

Boy oh Boy

If you're Phoenix, how do you not take Haliburton here with 35 year old Paul?? I REALLY like Aaron Neismith.....but never imagind Haliburton still available here.

Quite shocked Haliburton is still left. I'd have taken him over Patrick Williams myself (and I wasn't one that thought Bulls would go PG).
Well...

Users who are viewing this thread