What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (6 Viewers)

35 year old Chris Paul and you pass on arguably the most complete PG in the draft..

James Jones hit on the shocker pick Cam Johnson last year. But man...

just flipped back to ESPN.. they're having Silver announce the picks now? was he doing that earlier and i just blacked out?

Halliburton seems like one of those "X teams didn't like the look of something in his medicals" stories. 

Boy oh Boy

If you're Phoenix, how do you not take Haliburton here with 35 year old Paul?? I REALLY like Aaron Neismith.....but never imagind Haliburton still available here.

Quite shocked Haliburton is still left. I'd have taken him over Patrick Williams myself (and I wasn't one that thought Bulls would go PG).
Stupid question is he related to the person the college award is named after or just a coincidence? 

So he's (Haliburton) got no weaknesses in his game. And he's the best player interview of the night...

Thanks James. At least we got our skinny frail "PF" though. Showed 2 pictures of him.....I'm still waiting for the "AFTER" picture where he added muscle. Thanks buddy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron Neismith would be a real nice fit in Boston.  Really think he'll transition well right away to the league. Personally like him more than Bey (he's obviously more athletic but I think Neismith can be lethal with his shooting.....that's what you're going to ask him to be).

Actually thought he'd be picked by Pellies as JJ is free agent (I believe).

Boston takes Neismith. Love it  :thumbup:  Great situation for him.

Actually thought he could go as high as 10 to Phoenix. Going to be a very very good complimentary player IMO. His offensive game will transition very well to the league. Minimal adjustment. Worst thing that could have happened to him would be to go to a weak team that'd ask him to be something he's not.

Aaron Neismith would be a real nice fit in Boston.  Really think he'll transition well right away to the league. Personally like him more than Bey (he's obviously more athletic but I think Neismith can be lethal with his shooting.....that's what you're going to ask him to be).

The C's take a 100 3's a game so it's nice to get a guy who can actually shoot...

just heard the guy ranked in the 100th percentile on catch and shoot shots.  :sadbanana:

Users who are viewing this thread