Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos

Capella

17 minutes ago, modogg said:

Shame that Charlotte may not see LaMello for a month or so since he has that party with a bunch of people with no masks.

Great call kid and family, way to start the career off right

No one ever accused the Ball family of being smart 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frostillicus said:

Getting texts form an insider (my cousin who works for Red Bull and is not an insider) that Rubio is on his way back to Minnesota!

Yep, being reported 17 for Ricky, 25, and 28.  Would rather figure out how to trade up for Halliburton.

Edited by SayWhat?

1 minute ago, SayWhat? said:

Yep, being reported 17 for Ricky, 25, and 28.  Would rather figure out how to trade up for Halliburton.

Would love Halliburton, but I'm cool with that trade.  I'd guess they'll trade 25, 28, and 33 to move up when they see somebody slip enough. 

Just now, Craig_MiamiFL said:

Love Toppin.....not sure the best of fits on a team w/o a PG.

not so sure bout Toppin. I am nowhere even close to knowing half of these draft picks, but Toppin reminds me of Jahlil Okafor. Not a ton of great quickness and not much of a defensive guy either

2 minutes ago, whoknew said:

He's like 23 years old, though, right?

Yep. I'm not as concerned about that myself as doesn't have a facilitator right now.

In the right situation, I have no doubt he can make instant impact. New York (right now) isn't that.

He's got early Amare/Kenyon Martin athleticism.

Edited by Craig_MiamiFL

1 minute ago, modogg said:

not so sure bout Toppin. I am nowhere even close to knowing half of these draft picks, but Toppin reminds me of Jahlil Okafor. Not a ton of great quickness and not much of a defensive guy either

Yeah he's not Jahlil :lol: 

Jahlil was getting run off the court in college. 

Much closer to a Kenyon Martin/Amare type (obviously can't project to that level). But what type athlete we're talking here.

• Like 1

Boy oh Boy

If you're Phoenix, how do you not take Haliburton here with 35 year old Paul?? I REALLY like Aaron Neismith.....but never imagind Haliburton still available here.

Quite shocked Haliburton is still left. I'd have taken him over Patrick Williams myself (and I wasn't one that thought Bulls would go PG).

Edited by Craig_MiamiFL
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

Boy oh Boy

If you're Phoenix, how do you not take Haliburton here with 35 year old Paul?? I REALLY like Aaron Neismith.....but never imagind Haliburton still available here.

Quite shocked Haliburton is still left. I'd have taken him over Patrick Williams myself (and I wasn't one that thought Bulls would go PG).

Well...

• Capella changed the title to 2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos