Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos

Capella

4 hours ago, msudaisy26 said:

That is 2 hours and 55 minutes more than Simmons practices shooting. 

3 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

Maxey + 4 Simmons - 4. 

Hmmm

And people still say that no one here fishes or trolls about Ben.

If someone made a post in this thread like 5 or 6 years ago that Robin Lopez would be a better player than Dwight Howard in a playoff series then half of us would have put that person on ignore, half would have caller him a troll and badgered him into an alias and the another half would have reported him. 

Yet here we are. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deamon said:

And people still say that no one here fishes or trolls about Ben.

It isn't trolling. It is joking the problem is you and most of the 76er fans are too sensitive to handle it. We make the same jokes about Draymond, Tony Allen, Harden, the entire Magic and T-Wolves roster and many, many others for various reasons and no one else cries about it or claims trolling. Seriously tough up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, identikit said:

Big cheer for Ben's ft

The 2nd one, not so much

They both looked good. So that is something. 

6 hours ago, Kev4029 said:

The Nuggets aren't trading Murray, even for an improvement in talent - he is too central to their culture. I also don't think Lillard is necessarily an improvement over MPJ AND Murray (if healthy). Porter might be the best shooter in the league behind Curry, Thompson, and Lillard and he's only in his 2nd season and Murray is a pretty good facsimile of Lillard. 

We're just letting this one go?

• Laughing 3
  • Thinking 1

41 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

If someone made a post in this thread like 5 or 6 years ago that Robin Lopez would be a better player than Dwight Howard in a playoff series then half of us would have put that person on ignore, half would have caller him a troll and badgered him into an alias and the another half would have reported him. 

Yet here we are. 

Robin Lopez has one move. and it's a bad one. but, you're right.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

It isn't trolling. It is joking the problem is you and most of the 76er fans are too sensitive to handle it. We make the same jokes about Draymond, Tony Allen, Harden, the entire Magic and T-Wolves roster and many, many others for various reasons and no one else cries about it or claims trolling. Seriously tough up. 

Nobody talked about Simmons and you came in here to talk about the 1st quarter +/- of a dude that you've obsessed about in many many posts in here.  Yes, that's trolling.

5 minutes ago, Deamon said:

Nobody talked about Simmons and you came in here to talk about the 1st quarter +/- of a dude that you've obsessed about in many many posts in here.  Yes, that's trolling.

No, everyone has made fun of Simmons shooting since his 2nd rookie season. It isn't trolling. He can't shoot and we poke fun at it. Same as always. You just can't handle because he wears a 76ers jersey. 

• Like 1

Just now, msudaisy26 said:

No, everyone has made fun of Simmons shooting since his 2nd rookie season. It isn't trolling. He can't shoot and we poke fun at it. Same as always. You just can't handle because he wears a 76ers jersey. 

It is trolling when you are posting something just for a response, and you bring him up when no one else had.

You can't seem to drop it.  But okay, keep posting about 1st quarter +/-.

1 minute ago, Deamon said:

It is trolling when you are posting something just for a response, and you bring him up when no one else had.

he's not your son. he's just a 1-dimensional player on your favorite sports team. i bet he doesn't even read FBGs to see each savage takedown of his game. 

you don't need to defend him. he's a big boy. he'll be OK.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Deamon said:

I am posting it because it us funny. It doesn't matter who brings it up. We are free to talk about any player. Where were you when I made fun of Robin Lopez and his hook shot? You sure weren't running in guns blazing to defend him. 

My 1 post about plus minus. Lol. Seriously toughen up. 

Just now, mr. furley said:

he's not your son. he's just a 1-dimensional player on your favorite sports team. i bet he doesn't even read FBGs to see each savage takedown of his game. 

you don't need to defend him. he's a big boy. he'll be OK.

Well you said he's not even in the top 200 players in the league, so don't think you're in any place to comment about him.  Zero other people believe that.

I am posting it because it us funny. It doesn't matter who brings it up. We are free to talk about any player. Where were you when I made fun of Robin Lopez and his hook shot? You sure weren't running in guns blazing to defend him. 

My 1 post about plus minus. Lol. Seriously toughen up. 

Are you stuck in the 60's ma'am?  Telling people to toughen up doesn't make you as cool and you think it does.

6 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

I'm a sixers fan and I rip him just as much as anyone. When he's not trying as best as he can, that's when I get pissed. He can pretty much drive to the hole any time he wants but sometimes doesn't because he's afraid of FT shots. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Deamon said:

Are you stuck in the 60's ma'am?  Telling people to toughen up doesn't make you as cool and you think it does.

No. I want you to be less sensitive about a NBA player and quit whining in the thread. This is/was one of my favorites. 

• Like 1

No. I want you to be less sensitive about a NBA player and quit whining in the thread. This is/was one of my favorites. 

Stop trolling and I'll stop responding.  Is it THAT hard for you to stop talking about one player every day?  Yikes girl.

4 minutes ago, Insein said:

I'm a sixers fan and I rip him just as much as anyone. When he's not trying as best as he can, that's when I get pissed. He can pretty much drive to the hole any time he wants but sometimes doesn't because he's afraid of FT shots. 

he could post up Ish Smith every time down the court and just dunk all over his face every time. or get an easy layup. or feed an open shooter.

he should have 28 assists.

My fault. I got carried away, Simmons still can't shoot. I would put money on every poster in here against him in a free throw contest, but I won't respond to his whining anymore. 

25 minutes ago, Insein said:

You can feel it. Close this out. 

Ben needs to shoot a 3 and sink it now that the Sixers have a nice lead. when it swishes just stare at the camera and smile.\

Glad they look so good. Embiid will play again, and hopefully not too out of shape when he can jump in. 

Just now, Insein said:

That said Ben is having his way with the wizards

just very pleased his FTs went in tonight. so thankful to not have to listen to the entire media and fans fight about it for another 2 days

17 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

My fault. I got carried away, Simmons still can't shoot. I would put money on every poster in here against him in a free throw contest, but I won't respond to his whining anymore. 

You also said you got carried away a month ago and would stop it, but here we are again.  You can't just can't stop yourself from trolling.

There's definitely a few people in here that wouldn't beat him in a ft contest, but keep up the fishing and exaggeration. 

6 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Ok guys take everyone out!  Dont want a chris paul situation here. 

Not over yet.  Mr. Furley said there was zero chance Philly would win tonight so maybe he's right and the Wizards come back here.

2 minutes ago, Deamon said:

Speaking of awful takes...

guess what, it won't send me in to a death spiral of page after page after page after page of whining that i'm being attacked either

congratulations on beating a 2 man team that was the 10 seed

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deamon said:

There's definitely a few people in here that wouldn't beat him in a ft contest

:lol: This literally made me laugh out loud.  What are we even doing in here?

• Like 2

Just now, mr. furley said:

guess what, it won't send me in to a death spiral of page after page after page after page of whining that i'm being attacked either

congratulations on beating a 2 man team that was the 10 seed

I'm not bragging about beating the Wizards.  You said we had no chance without Embiid.  You were wrong.  You got called out on it and got defensive and trying to attack again.

Take the loss man.  It won't kill you.

8 hours ago, Deamon said:

Hmmm.... I would think a meniscus tear would be more significant than day to day?

Sounds like it's a small one though.  I'd bet he's out for this series though.

Anyone have any more knowledge on this kind of injury and just what it means?

I’m watching the Knicks Hawks thinking the Hawks would lose a lot of what Capella gives them, in the next series having to match up against Embid. Sixers should still be favored but Embid missing makes it a lot more interesting.

• Like 3

• Capella changed the title to 2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos