Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos

Capella

19 minutes ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

Boy oh Boy

If you're Phoenix, how do you not take Haliburton here with 35 year old Paul?? I REALLY like Aaron Neismith.....but never imagind Haliburton still available here.

Quite shocked Haliburton is still left. I'd have taken him over Patrick Williams myself (and I wasn't one that thought Bulls would go PG).

Stupid question is he related to the person the college award is named after or just a coincidence? 

So he's (Haliburton) got no weaknesses in his game. And he's the best player interview of the night...

Thanks James. At least we got our skinny frail "PF" though. Showed 2 pictures of him.....I'm still waiting for the "AFTER" picture where he added muscle. Thanks buddy. 

Edited by Craig_MiamiFL
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Aaron Neismith would be a real nice fit in Boston.  Really think he'll transition well right away to the league. Personally like him more than Bey (he's obviously more athletic but I think Neismith can be lethal with his shooting.....that's what you're going to ask him to be).

Actually thought he'd be picked by Pellies as JJ is free agent (I believe).

Edited by Craig_MiamiFL
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Capella said:

I’m not sure espn has heard of 2/3 of these players. 

There's none in this draft ESPN can really slobber on. 

On another note: The draft coverage this year by both networks is embarrassingly pathetic. 

Boston takes Neismith. Love it :thumbup: Great situation for him.

Actually thought he could go as high as 10 to Phoenix. Going to be a very very good complimentary player IMO. His offensive game will transition very well to the league. Minimal adjustment. Worst thing that could have happened to him would be to go to a weak team that'd ask him to be something he's not.

Edited by Craig_MiamiFL
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

Aaron Neismith would be a real nice fit in Boston.  Really think he'll transition well right away to the league. Personally like him more than Bey (he's obviously more athletic but I think Neismith can be lethal with his shooting.....that's what you're going to ask him to be).

The C's take a 100 3's a game so it's nice to get a guy who can actually shoot...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

just heard the guy ranked in the 100th percentile on catch and shoot shots. :sadbanana:

• Love 2

• Capella changed the title to 2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos