What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (8 Viewers)

Welp, on our way to LA two hours away. Not tl/dr explaining how this Laker fan raised a die hard Clipper fan daughter. Somn to do with how cute she found Blake and Chris backinaday. Owning overpriced Laker seats when the y sucked caused me to trade down to Clipper games more often than not. My approach was to sell Lakers and buy Clippers to see great players we hadn't seen. Twice we whiffed on AD because he rested or was mystery injured.  

We've never seen Doncic, so this will be great until he rips our hearts out.

The kid's a bartender now and been dieting hard to make better tips. Insisting we eat here before the game. Cuz she's been so good. She can drive so I can watch the first game in the car. Happy game 7 everybody.

Welp, on our way to LA two hours away. Not tl/dr explaining how this Laker fan raised a die hard Clipper fan daughter. Somn to do with how cute she found Blake and Chris backinaday. Owning overpriced Laker seats when the y sucked caused me to trade down to Clipper games more often than not. My approach was to sell Lakers and buy Clippers to see great players we hadn't seen. Twice we whiffed on AD because he rested or was mystery injured.  

The kid's a bartender now and been dieting hard to make better tips. Insisting we eat here before the game. Cuz she's been so good. She can drive so I can watch the first game in the car. Happy game 7 everybody.
Should be an awesome atmosphere for you guys. I think the "road warrior" trend in this series ends tonight and the Clippers roll. 

Maxey is just like the dude you occasionally let play in pick-up games when you're short people, and just goes full speed and totally out of control at the net every time

There isn't a huge difference between sucking naturally or blowing it up. You suck either way. 

Actually there is one big difference. If you can't attract the big free agents and you hold onto your players too long then it takes even longer to rebuild because you don't have extra draft capital. 
As a lifelong GSW fan I'm going to disagree with you here. 

Sounds like a great time, enjoy.

What means this?
They run a promotion in ATL where if an opposing player has 0-2 trip to the line in the 4th quarter, everyone gets free Chik-fil-A.  You'll always notice the crowd get riled up if a guy misses the front end.

When I used to go to San Jose Giants games they ran a similar promo (the Giants, not Chik-fil-A) called the K-frame, where they would pick out a player on the other team, and if he struck out, they would have half price drinks for 15 minutes.

They run a promotion in ATL where if an opposing player has 0-2 trip to the line in the 4th quarter, everyone gets free Chik-fil-A.  You'll always notice the crowd get riled up if a guy misses the front end.

When I used to go to San Jose Giants games they ran a similar promo (the Giants, not Chik-fil-A) called the K-frame, where they would pick out a player on the other team, and if he struck out, they would have half price drinks for 15 minutes.
Sixers do the same thing and everyone gets a free Wendy's Frosty if an opposing player goes 0-2 in the 4th.  The fans get CRAZY into it

If they renounce everyone, they are still only $18M under the cap.  Lillard due to make almost $40M next season.
According to the Shamsports Capulator they’d have about $30 million if they pick up all the roomie options and renounce everyone else. So they might be able to deal like Bledsoe and all their draft capital for Lillard. I don’t think Zion/Ingram/Lillard + min salary players are going to contend for a title either though. 

Are half of you guys in here the refs for this game? That push off by trae they called on thybulle and upheld was a perfect example of how funny the NBA has become 

Are half of you guys in here the refs for this game? That push off by trae they called on thybulle and upheld was a perfect example of how funny the NBA has become 
Dammit Mo, I was hoping you weren't gonna bring up the refs today lol.

Refs or not, we're getting smoked.  Put the bench in and come back Tuesday Pissed off.

Ya I think he might have bumped him but would have for sure been before the shot.
He didn’t even touch him. Showed it a few times and have different angles. No idea how someone is getting paid in New York to review plays and acts like they aren’t even watching. They should have just showed the guy eating his lunch and just waved it stands without any tv on around him 

He didn’t even touch him. Showed it a few times and have different angles. No idea how someone is getting paid in New York to review plays and acts like they aren’t even watching. They should have just showed the guy eating his lunch and just waved it stands without any tv on around him 
He didn't touch him on the shot, that's for sure.  But he gave him a bit of contact on the drive.  IMO should have been a non shooting foul if anything.

Dammit Mo, I was hoping you weren't gonna bring up the refs today lol.

Refs or not, we're getting smoked.  Put the bench in and come back Tuesday Pissed off.
1st Q is mainly what is to blame. No idea why Doc kept Danny Green on Trae for so long. 

and no refs aren’t main reason for them losing. Horrible turnovers and hawks are shooting lights out. 

Users who are viewing this thread