What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (11 Viewers)

Hard to argue against Haliburton being steal of the draft but Celtics with one helluva pick with Nesmith.

Last edited by a moderator:
just heard the guy ranked in the 100th percentile on catch and shoot shots.  :sadbanana:
:goodposting:  Boston should be ecstatic IMO.

So should Nesmith. He's going to a perfect situation for him. Where he's gonna get to launch a ton of 3s.

Puccio says the Nets are trading the 19th pick. :oldunsure:  
give it to the Sixers and take one of their 2nd round picks back so Sixers can draft Terrell Terry (no spoiler, just a hope and a guess)

ETA: or Saddiq Bey to make up for the Sixers trading Mikael Bridges 2 years ago

I'm not sure Patrick Williams can stick at the 3.  Maybe?  I just feel he's more if a 4 myself.  Guess we'll see.  Not sure Chicago was a great fit for him.  Thoughts?
Me either.

Another Jabari Parker at the 3 experiment Bulls fans :excited:  Ok not that bad, but I'd have take Okoro if wanted a 3 that can defend. (I like Okoro's overall upside more as well)

He's probably bound for a redshirt year behind Otto Porter. Which is great for the #4 overall pick.

Hope so! I saw him play with UNC a lot and thought he was really good. Surprised he fell this far. 
Also had a max bet on him under 20.5 because that seemed ridiculous. Super talented. Probably a bit entitled with teh NBA and stuff, but i would expect he'll also be a bid ahead of a typical rookie mentally. Huge fan of the pick.  Gonna be great four years from now somewhere else. 

Also had a max bet on him under 20.5 because that seemed ridiculous. Super talented. Probably a bit entitled with teh NBA and stuff, but i would expect he'll also be a bid ahead of a typical rookie mentally. Huge fan of the pick.  Gonna be great four years from now somewhere else. 
This is some truly horrible typing. 

Forgot Bey was still available. 

Good as any pick at this stage by Detroit. Should get all the PT he can handle when Rose/Blake knees fall off again and the frenchmen quit.

Users who are viewing this thread