Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos

Capella

4 minutes ago, caustic said:

Puccio says the Nets are trading the 19th pick. :oldunsure: 

give it to the Sixers and take one of their 2nd round picks back so Sixers can draft Terrell Terry (no spoiler, just a hope and a guess)

ETA: or Saddiq Bey to make up for the Sixers trading Mikael Bridges 2 years ago

Edited by modogg

2 minutes ago, trader jake said:

I'm not sure Patrick Williams can stick at the 3.  Maybe?  I just feel he's more if a 4 myself.  Guess we'll see.  Not sure Chicago was a great fit for him.  Thoughts?

Me either.

Another Jabari Parker at the 3 experiment Bulls fans :excited: Ok not that bad, but I'd have take Okoro if wanted a 3 that can defend. (I like Okoro's overall upside more as well)

He's probably bound for a redshirt year behind Otto Porter. Which is great for the #4 overall pick.

Edited by Craig_MiamiFL
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Capella said:

Hope so! I saw him play with UNC a lot and thought he was really good. Surprised he fell this far. 

Also had a max bet on him under 20.5 because that seemed ridiculous. Super talented. Probably a bit entitled with teh NBA and stuff, but i would expect he'll also be a bid ahead of a typical rookie mentally. Huge fan of the pick.  Gonna be great four years from now somewhere else. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Frostillicus said:

Also had a max bet on him under 20.5 because that seemed ridiculous. Super talented. Probably a bit entitled with teh NBA and stuff, but i would expect he'll also be a bid ahead of a typical rookie mentally. Huge fan of the pick.  Gonna be great four years from now somewhere else. 

This is some truly horrible typing. 

4 minutes ago, trader jake said:

O RLY?

10 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Maxey would probably be good for the sixers

best player available. Really will be funny to see him, Ben, Matheis and Maxey on the floor at the same time. Will cover the entire perimeter, and force teams to try and go inside to Embiid. 

2 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

The Rockets are purchasing Detroit's 2021 second-round pick -- via the Lakers -- for $4.6M, sources tell ESPN.

Tilman Fertitta is overcompensating for avoiding the luxury tax at all costs since taking over the Rockets.  Somewhere middle aged guys in Corvettes weep.

• Like 1

• Capella changed the title to 2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos