What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (4 Viewers)

I’m not a professional Basketball Knower, but I would’ve tried to get someone other than an injured Bruce Brown to take the last 2 shots.
Was Lopez a factor on that shot? He blocked 6 and changed many shots. He was also a huge presence in the Miami series.

Agreed...a win is a win.  That said, the Bucks won't win the series with the gameplan they've gone with through 3 games.  The Nets won't shoot that poorly again.
The Bucks had to win and like you said an ugly win still counts,  but it didn't make me think they can win this series. The Nets played as poor as they could and still almost sent it to OT with that 3 by Durant. 

Agreed...a win is a win.  That said, the Bucks won't win the series with the gameplan they've gone with through 3 games.  The Nets won't shoot that poorly again.
Seemed like the classic loss in the gentleman’s sweep.  Drop a close game 3 on the road they easily could have won, end it at home in game 5.  

The Bucks had to win and like you said an ugly win still counts,  but it didn't make me think they can win this series. The Nets played as poor as they could and still almost sent it to OT with that 3 by Durant. 
Agree.  If bucks think this is the way to win they are done.  They won due to the nets bombing.  That likely won’t happen again.  

Donovan Mitchell playing like a top 5 player.  30 with 9:51 to go in the 3rd.  They double and triple teamed him and he assisted on a dunk and a 3.  

My daughter was cracking up watching the end of the Jazz/Clippers game since she says I look like Joe Ingles. 

I’m sure it’s more of an insult to him, but I’m still a little bitter. 

For the record it would be a tie. Giannis would run out the shot clock and Simmons would just throw the ball out of bounds trying to pass to people that aren't there. 
Oh wow, one response to his post wasn't enough, you had to throw a 2nd one in.

#TrollQueen

Series is far from over.  Clips will win at home.
Suns win 2 games at home against a team missing their 2nd best player and their 4th best player plays one game and is on a minutes restriction the other game = NBA finals. 

Jazz win 2 games at home against a healthy team that had the identical record as the losing team above = series not over. 

How does that work?

Bucks lose on 6-30 from three when they are (generally) excellent from three:  team is trash. they don't have a chance. 

Nets lose on poor shooting:  that won't happen again. they aren't this bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if correct, maybe someone else read it but when Tucker and Durant were face-to-face the guy who went onto the floor and pushed Tucker was Durant's personal bodyguard?  If accurate I would think the NBA would do something about a personal bodyguard running onto the court.

Users who are viewing this thread