Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos

Capella

15 minutes ago, caustic said:

Dude gave up his NBA front office job so he’d have the freedom to post more stuff like this. :lmao: Absolute legend.

Earvin Magic Johnson @MagicJohnson

The Milwaukee Bucks were led by their two stars last night, Khris Middleton and Giannis Antetokounmpo, in their win over the Brooklyn Nets 86-83.

3:30 PM · Jun 11, 2021

Breaking News

• Laughing 1

Just now, Insein said:

I get Green being hurt but why were all the other starters out?

Doc rivers is a strange guy.  I ain't complaining right now

5 minutes ago, need2know said:

Doc rivers is a strange guy.  I ain't complaining right now

Ok it looked good to start the second now. Shake and Kork carrying us.

4 minutes ago, identikit said:

Embiid shouldn't be in there any more.

He's just falling down for no reason with the expectation of a foul call. And of course the refs oblige. 

• Thinking 1

2 minutes ago, Chris B. said:

Better not get elbowed in the back of the head by the opponent... that's a foul on you! 

These guys jogging around with whistles are such clowns.

Thybulle can't make contact first. However, I don't get why Collins can still be moving when contact is made.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, identikit said:

I love Hubie

he isn't bad, it probably is more of the network. Sixers have a good first half, and they spend almost whole halftime talking about Trae Young. i get they need to hype these young guys little more to keep NBA ratings coming in, but it gets pretty excessive

Just now, Insein said:

Thybulle can't make contact first. However, I don't get why Collins can still be moving when contact is made.

i really think Thybulle has to have some alt somewhere that has just buried the NBA refs over and over. Guy has become a literal magnet for the whistle this series

Just now, modogg said:

he isn't bad, it probably is more of the network. Sixers have a good first half, and they spend almost whole halftime talking about Trae Young. i get they need to hype these young guys little more to keep NBA ratings coming in, but it gets pretty excessive

Yeah the ESPN studio guys are horrid.

TNT is awesome by comparison.

• Like 1

man what a difference in the teams there. Great Sixers win like they did with Embiid have just an ok game. But man, final whistle goes and the Sixers give each other five, but don't even have a smile. Good for them not being happy after a road win in the playoffs, and knowing the job is still to win the whole thing. 

Edited by modogg

3 minutes ago, Insein said:

Sixers missed 14 FTs tonight. Only 4 by Ben. Could have been 134 easy

He and green are gone after this year

• Laughing 1

1 minute ago, need2know said:

He and green are gone after this year

Bens not going anywhere. He does enough that they value him but not so much that other teams will give up a top 5 talent for him. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Insein said:

Bens not going anywhere. He does enough that they value him but not so much that other teams will give up a top 5 talent for him. 

Wanna bet

45 minutes ago, identikit said:

These Suns have ice water in their veins.

I'm super impressed with them this post-season.  A lot of people thought they might be an easy out in the playoffs but they've been unbelievable.  Suns and Jazz might both pull off the 4-1 "Admirable Annihilation"

Just now, need2know said:

Wanna bet

You've always been the guy who wants everyone fired/traded every time a Philly Sports team doesn't win it all.

This is not Ben's last year in Philly.

The lack of guards is killing Denver. They have done a great job hiding the injuries with smoke and mirrors up until this point, but Phoenix is just way too talented. 

It is going to suck losing both the Avs and Nugs in one week. Well, at least we have the Rockies, er....ah...they may set a record for most losses in a season. 

1 hour ago, Courtjester said:

The lack of guards is killing Denver. They have done a great job hiding the injuries with smoke and mirrors up until this point, but Phoenix is just way too talented. 

It is going to suck losing both the Avs and Nugs in one week. Well, at least we have the Rockies, er....ah...they may set a record for most losses in a season. 

They got the MVP. Shouldn't he MVP them past the Sun's at least. 

• Like 1

@SWC not basketball related, but I wasn't sure what thread to put this in where you would see it. 

Anyways our daughter is at the stage where she calls everyone bro over the past few months. So my husband started calling her bro dog, then bro hammer and today it was brochaco. Neither one of them could figure out why I laughed myself to tears (and then to the bathroom). 

So thanks for that. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 5

12 minutes ago, caustic said:

Clippers' defense looking so much better that quarter.

The Clippers really need to start pulling away. Jackson is on fire, and Mitchell hasn't done much and they are up 8ish. The longer the Jazz hang around the more I like them to steal this game. 

• Like 1

• Capella changed the title to 2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos