What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (13 Viewers)

Something not right with Embiid.
they have been beating him up all series. i have heard a few talk about it as a gameplan knowing he has a torn meniscus and just wearing him down physically. Looks like it has finally taken it's toll, i can't remember the last time Embiid went even close 0-12

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixers completely blew that one. Embiid definitely hurt but Doc didn't adjust at all. Everyone tentative. Gave it away. 

no idea why Doc had Shake bring it up like that, was not a good play run there. 

Weird how the Sixers kind of just didn't try this 2nd half, figured they would have wanted to end it in 5

These games happen a lot when Doc is coaching in the playoffs.  Solid coach, but there's something missing.  A sense of instilled toughness in the face of adversity or something.  His teams always seem preoccupied with the officiating.  To be fair, everybody seems to be now...but his teams stand out each season.

Hawks shot 37% and we lost. That's just awful.
3rd Q is one to watch again. I don't really know how they lost either, i know Collins turned it up, and Sixers may have spent too much time complaining about refs missing calls, but blowing that double point, near 20 point lead for most of the first 2.5 quarters is just terrible

The last five offensive possessions Trae Young tore up the Sixers defense.  Only possession that went Philly's way was when they doubled him 30 feet out and got the ball out of his hands.

Philly blew it for sure, but man, Trae has really impressed me this postseason. 
25 and 18 is pretty impressive but he missed too many shots.  Not sure if he's tired or just good Philly D focusing on him (or both).  He has been great though overall through the postseason.

Last edited by a moderator:
25 and 18 is pretty impressive but he missed too many shots.  Not sure if he's tired or just good Philly D focusing on him (or both).  He has been great though overall through the postseason.
No doubt. I've been impressed by his assists and turnover ratio going against some elite defenses in his first postseason. He's a lot more well rounded than I thought coming out of college. 

Clippers defense looking locked in again. Suns might have a nice long rest ahead of them.
The Clippers defense looks a lot better with Zubac on the bench and Beverly and/or Mann in the game.  At times Morris/Leonard/George and two non-centers can be really tough for opponents when they're locked in.

Yeah, Trae took care of the ball tonight and the whole team did - just couldn't hit shots.  Only 4 turnovers for the whole game but shot I think 36% on 101 shots.

The Clippers defense looks a lot better with Zubac on the bench and Beverly and/or Mann in the game.  At times Morris/Leonard/George and two non-centers can be really tough for opponents when they're locked in.
The only time he should be in the game is when Gobert is on the court and only then some of the time.

Yeah, Batum at the 5 stretches Gobert out a bit so he can’t just deny everything at the rim. They’re also much better with Rondo off the floor, it’s incredible that he got 28 minutes in game 1. Seems like Lue has figured out the rotations now, just took him 2 games to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread