Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos

Capella

1 hour ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Lebron tweeting that all the injuries are due to coming back too soon from the bubble. 

Not sure which injuries would be attributable to something like that. 

Not to mention that the players were off from March to July/August and that the regular season was truncated by 10 games and “load management” for certain guys ….

LOL (about Lebron, not your post).

1 hour ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Lebron tweeting that all the injuries are due to coming back too soon from the bubble. 

Not sure which injuries would be attributable to something like that. 

Not to mention that the players were off from March to July/August and that the regular season was truncated by 10 games and “load management” for certain guys ….

I agree with him. People get used to a routine and then you throw their routine off. 

The less games has no merit. 72 games in just under 5 months vs. 82 games in just over 6 months. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

I agree with him. People get used to a routine and then you throw their routine off. 

The less games has no merit. 72 games in just under 5 months vs. 82 games in just over 6 months. 

Then you would be wrong too.

5 minutes ago, Thunderlips said:

Refs have ATL goggles on tonight.  It might not matter but hopefully they'll even these calls out a bit.  

Because of the T?

Howard :lmao: . Slaps a guy in the face getting a rebound and wonders why a foul is called. Now misses a dunk. 

3 minutes ago, caustic said:

Between Gallinari and Embiid this series has been quite the flop-off.

Might be able to add Trae in there too, but he is much smaller than everyone else and that makes it difficult to tell if he is flopping or just giving 20 to 70 lbs to everyone. 

Edited by msudaisy26
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

I got my drinks in ahead of time so when the Hawks are getting hammered at halftime I can just go to sleep.

Good night

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, msudaisy26 said:

Might be able to add Trae in there too, but he is much smaller than everyone else and that makes it difficult to tell if he is flopping or just giving 20 to 70 lbs to everyone. 

Trae definitely gets some bs calls

Just now, caustic said:

Incredible pass by Trae squandered by Huerter, who has been terrible tonight.

I give the Hawks front office a lot of credit. They are trying to build around Young's strengths, but right now all those shooters are ice cold. 

• Like 1

Capella is obviously scared to put up a shot against Embiid. So unless it is a lob maybe they should stop passing to him. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Thunderlips said:

That touch he's putting on it is like he's wearing welders gloves.  

:lmao: Maybe he should try that. 

• Like 1

Watching Gallonari trying to get up to full speed to chase down Curry was painful. 

Edited by msudaisy26

Just now, caustic said:

This game is miserable. 

I went to bed last night with the Bucks up 16. I am scared to do it again. 

• Like 2

Just now, Insein said:

Sixers need something from Harris second half if they're going to keep this up. 4 points ain't going to cut it.

Not really

The whole team is playing great

• Laughing 1

Just now, need2know said:

Not really

The whole team is playing great

They were playing great Monday. Until they weren't. Harris needs to get out of this funk he's been in for 4 quarters now.

• Like 1

• Capella changed the title to 2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos