What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (10 Viewers)

We're going to lose this. This is embarrassing
just ran to the sports book and got the 6'ers to win at -115. there is almost zero chance they fold completely and lose this. if they do, let the Sixers move to Camden and let the fans sell all the merchandise back. 

lol, how is that a foul on Harris?

just ran to the sports book and got the 6'ers to win at -115. there is almost zero chance they fold completely and lose this. if they do, let the Sixers move to Camden and let the fans sell all the merchandise back. 

lol, how is that a foul on Harris?
If the 76ers lose this series do they trade Embiid and start the process over?

all good will Toby has earned this year is pretty much erased over these last 2 games. No idea how he has collapsed so bad. 

they lose most the fanbase. if they lose this series i am sure Morrey makes some big trades this off-season, no excuse losing this series. Literally should have swept if they switched Green off Trae game 1 and didn't crap the bed these last 2 gmes

they lose most the fanbase. if they lose this series i am sure Morrey makes some big trades this off-season, no excuse losing this series. Literally should have swept if they switched Green off Trae game 1 and didn't crap the bed these last 2 gmes
So, maybe?

i wonder how much of this is on Doc. i mean how do you have a team who is leading by double digits for 95% of a game one game and 70% in another give up these big leads 2 games in a row.

Sixers look defeated right now. funny thing was i thought last game was the worst Sixers i have seen in a long time. this 4th Q doesn't seem as bad, but it is close

97-92 career playoff experience for Doc, sheesh. has he ever coached a team that didn't make the playoffs?
Before joining the Sixers he was 90-92. The knock is he's a Coach who's been living off his 1 Boston Title and name sake for yrs. He should've won more with that team and should've won at least once in LA with the Clips. His teams started to fall short constantly. 

They are better off trading Simmons. I don't think Joel has much more time in the NBA with his bad knees but you ride that talent into the ground if you can. Try and maximize it. 

Sixers need to start the game with bench next game and just make sure they don't go down more than 12 points. put starters in the 3rd Q. Team is ###-backwards. 

Utterly dominate the game for 3 quarters, and just :poof: and again, it isn't like the Hawks are that good, it is the Sixers just doing Sixers things

Philly players looked more bummed out than the fans, and that is saying something.  Hard to stave off a gag when your team looks like they are going to cry. :lol:  

Should have traded Simmons and kept Jimmy Butler. 
lol why? so they don't get the #1 seed and lose more. It isn't like SImmons is the problem here, let's be real. WHole team outside of Curry for 2 games in a row has had issues. Embiid didn't completely crap out this game, but didn't help either

They are better off trading Simmons. I don't think Joel has much more time in the NBA with his bad knees but you ride that talent into the ground if you can. Try and maximize it. 
People say burn it down everytime a young team struggles in the playoffs. 76ers are a good young team and should stay the course unless something falls in their laps. Just like the Bucks and Celtics. 

i ####### hate this team, and apparently i hate money too. @AAABatteriesshould have stayed awake. 

maybe better getting embarrased now instead of just getting destroyed next series if the team is going to look like this

lol why? so they don't get the #1 seed and lose more. It isn't like SImmons is the problem here, let's be real. WHole team outside of Curry for 2 games in a row has had issues. Embiid didn't completely crap out this game, but didn't help either
Simmons is useless at times. No threat to shoot. Makes team predictable. Has no emotion. Etc. 

People say burn it down everytime a young team struggles in the playoffs. 76ers are a good young team and should stay the course unless something falls in their laps. Just like the Bucks and Celtics. 
In general, I agree with your premise.  However, I disagree with Philly.  Embiid doesn't have 10 more seasons in that body and he and Simmons just don't make sense together in today's NBA.

It would have to be Sweet Lou Williams to drive the dagger into the heart of the Sixers.

ATL DIDN"T HEAR NO BELL!  It wasn't even that the Sixers gave that away.....ATL never gave up.  Kudos to them.  

Users who are viewing this thread