What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (4 Viewers)

WOW!!!!!!!! John Collins just put EMBIID ON A POSTER!!!!!!!
Lol elbows Embiid in the nose and somehow they called foul on Embiid. Pretty amazing. 

Maybe I think all of this stuff with refs is because of watching games with lebron, I don’t know. Just really insane 

Lol elbows Embiid in the nose and somehow they called foul on Embiid. Pretty amazing. 

Maybe I think all of this stuff with refs is because of watching games with lebron, I don’t know. Just really insane 
It's a defensive foul because the dunker has the right of way in the air. I can see how people would think it's an offensive foul

Sixers have had 3 FTs this game. They have averaged over 31 I believe in the regular season. Fun league though 
maybe if Joel got in the paint more instead of laying brinks behind the arch there might be more FTs. Can't shoot FTs if you aren't going to the hoop 

what is pretty cool is everytime Trae doesn't score the commentators have to chime in that he was fouled. I like their strategy with that one. 

Sixers aren't doing themselves any favors though, should just drive the pain and if they get hacked  maybe the refs will finally start to call some of them. Can'rt be Tobias or Thybulle, likely Ben either. Might only be Embiid who can get some calls come his way

Users who are viewing this thread