What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (8 Viewers)

Trae Young is the best passer in Oklahoma History Football and Basketball. Threads the needle on the alley-oop right there. I'll tell ya one thing when this kid was drafted, I was not a believer. Over the last year and these playoffs I think he's got a new fan. This kid is really really good. 

he picked up the double team and fed it to what looked like wide open Thybulle. Hawks recovered well, but that play was by far not one of the worst one's by Ben
this reminds me of when Simmons literally dribbled the ball up the court and the crowd went wild.

just minutes ago.

he didn't do anything with the ball.. just handed it to someone else, but the crowd was roaring for him. they're just happy to see him touch the ball and are trying to encourage him like the kid with the 3" thick glasses at teeball who finally contacts the ball even if it falls directly in front of the tee.

He's 7'0 (minus 2")
yeah, and he could have went for the dunk too. But honestly, it wasn't really any kind of weird play. He had the double come over on him and he opted to feed to a wide open Thybulle. he could have taken either option maybe, but really don't see this crazy fault for him for this

yeah, and he could have went for the dunk too. But honestly, it wasn't really any kind of weird play. He had the double come over on him and he opted to feed to a wide open Thybulle. he could have taken either option maybe, but really don't see this crazy fault for him for this
He should have.

Trae Young is the best passer in Oklahoma History Football and Basketball. Threads the needle on the alley-oop right there. I'll tell ya one thing when this kid was drafted, I was not a believer. Over the last year and these playoffs I think he's got a new fan. This kid is really really good. 
Well it seems like he has ice in his veins.  He's been horrible shooting all game but not afraid to still keep shooting with the game on the line.  Might be the difference.

this reminds me of when Simmons literally dribbled the ball up the court and the crowd went wild.

just minutes ago.

he didn't do anything with the ball.. just handed it to someone else, but the crowd was roaring for him. they're just happy to see him touch the ball and are trying to encourage him like the kid with the 3" thick glasses at teeball who finally contacts the ball even if it falls directly in front of the tee.
This is the same crowd that erupted like they won the NBA title when Markel Fultz did what he was suppose to and shoot and make a 3 

lol Trae should have punched Ben there, they would have called a foul on Ben so he knows it wouldn't have made a difference. would have been another 35K foul if it was Embiid

oh Joel, he has had a few really bad one's in the last few minutes of this game.......

Embiid with 8 turnovers tonight is just not going to do it if you want to win a game

Last edited by a moderator:
Most embarrassing series loss in a long time. And they were swept last year by the Celtics. This is more embarrassing.

I guess the Sixers didn't like my proposal on FTs so they said Screw it lets lose this we don't want Ben shooting FTs to put us in the NBA Finals 

Users who are viewing this thread