What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (3 Viewers)

Bucks by 15+ tonight.  Even if Trae plays (which I expect he will), I can't imagine he'll be anywhere near 100% with that ankle.  Unless Huerter or Bogdanovic goes off for 30+ tonight, it's a wrap, and they'll close the door on Thursday in Milwaukee.
Nah, tied up after tonight after Giannis sprains his knee

Ty Lue is becoming one great coach.  95% of teams would have packed it in losing their superstar and starting center.  He wouldn't let them.  He makes terrific adjustments and lets his team play loose.  They play hard.  Huge fan. 
I gave him credit with the win over GS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jayrod said:
Siakim was great as a wingman, but he is NOT the go-to guy.  He struggles to get good shots vs top defenders, but he can feast in a complementary role.
bargain-basement Garnett - across the front line.

will try to do too much with bums around him, but the lower on the totempole he is, the better, more complimentary game he'll play, if there's wins in it.

Frostillicus said:
Just needs a change of scenery. He's only 24 years old and has made 3 all-star teams, one all-NBA team, and two all-defense teams. He just needs a coach or teammate who can get through to him. He does so many things well you just need to scheme properly to hide his shooting issues. He's passing on the olympics this year to work on his shot which shows how he's maturing and growing. 
and there's no one whose excuse matrix i would rather see Ben Simmons pass thru than yours, my friend. show them Main Line pikers a thing or two...

I said before the series I thought Giannis missing games was about the only shot we had but going out like this will suck.  Even in our losses Trae was putting on a show - I could see the crowd giving the Hawks some early energy similar to Game 3 but they have almost no shot without Young.  Game 5 will be a walkover.

As funny as it would be to see the title favorites lose to a squad of Lou Williams, Kevin Huerter, and John Collins, I think a Trae-less Hawks team is a challenge easy enough for even Coach Bud to handle.
You're really trying to gooch the Bucks here aren't you.

These people grilling Chauncey Billups over something that was done and over with 25 years ago is embarrassing.

One good half  doesn't not a win make, but very interesting so far.

A lot of usual Trae field goal attempts going to others.

More basic ball movement.

Trae makes spectacular plays, but these guys are getting it done, blue collar style.

Plus, they're probably better overall defensively; Trae's biggest weakness.

While a lot of it is due to attrition - this may be the worst final four teams of all time. Not that the games haven’t been entertaining but none of these teams are all that good.
I had never really had the chance to watch much of Booker or Trae, so that has been fun... but these teams are not good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread