What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (4 Viewers)

Chaos Commish said:
it doesn't bother me in the slightest, but few things do. i guess we're just different. but when cousins swiped his forearm into paul's neck, chris pretty much had a choice. hold his ground and shrug it off. or get the official's attention with some acting. a smart basketball player acts there. a dumb one doesn't. boogie was out of control and firing an elbow, inadvertant or not, he landed. you want the ball back? you want a free throw? you have to force the official's hand. what annoyed you made me smile.
I actually don't really blame the floppers anymore. It's on the officials to be less gullible. But that's like asking a dwarf to be taller.

Amazing the Bucks can missing possibly the best player in the league and still be favored. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Trae is officially out and the Bucks are at home.

So the Bucks being favored make sense.
Yeah - just saw he’s out.  No clue what to expect tonight.  Young team on the road in a big game - could play loose, could play tight.  Think Bucks veteran leadership plus home court gets them the win.

Yeah - just saw he’s out.  No clue what to expect tonight.  Young team on the road in a big game - could play loose, could play tight.  Think Bucks veteran leadership plus home court gets them the win.
Hawks need some more hot shooting.

Bucks will be making an effort tonight.

Huh?  He gave him the full F U, bring it, stare-down.  That's an invite on the streets.  Beverly didn't care where the hell was anymore and the game was over.

I actually loved it.  He baited him.  Beverly actually didn't take it at first, but his season was over and on second thought, couldn't resist.  Then Paul predictably acted like it was murder attempt.  It was my most thoroughly enjoyed moment of the game.

LOL at suspending him for the year you pansies.  Those Pistons teams never would've seen court.

You're acting like Beverly never baits and flops. 
Where did I say Beverly never does that?

You're acting like Paul ... drama queens.

I have watched a lot of Bucks games this year, especially when Giannis has been out. The Bucks always seem like a better offense when he was out. More space, more ball movement. I even remember seeing a stat that their offense per 100 is almost the same, but their defense really lacks without Giannis. 

So I am wondering when/if the Bucks should start treating Giannis like Shaq, Duncan, Embiid etc. Make sure he touches the ball every possession, but run the offense through Jrue and Middleton. @SWC @gruecd @mr furley

As bad as coach Bud is/has been. Got to give him credit for starting Portis. Pretty sure he has started other guys during the year when Giannis missed time. 

16-4 Free Throws in favor of the team not attacking the paint.

wtf NBA refs?

44 pts in paint -> 4 FTs

20 pts in paint -> 16 FTS

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread