What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (5 Viewers)

Woke up this morning just JACKED thinking about what it's gonna be like at the Fiserv on Tuesday. I was at Lambeau when the Packers won the 1996 NFC Championship and watched them win a couple Super Bowls on TV, and I was at Miller Park when the Brewers made a run at the World Series in '18, but I've never had an opportunity to possibly be there IN PERSON to see my team win it all. I really, really hope they can pull it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woke up this morning just JACKED thinking about what it's gonna be like at the Fiserv on Tuesday. I was at Lambeau when the Packers won the 1996 NFC Championship and watched them win a couple Super Bowls on TV, and I was at Miller Park when the Brewers made a run at the World Series in '18, but I've never had an opportunity to possibly be there IN PERSON to see my team win it all. I really, really hope they can pull it off.
Hoping they pull it off as well.  Giannis is not only a great player, but a gracious and classy guy, and it would be great to see him win a championship.  

The Suns blow a 2-0 lead, I think they can win the next one at home and avoid a Game 7. Antietumpko going to silence everyone and forget him going anywhere, guy is a freak of nature and still developing and yet he's going to win a title at a young age, might not be back for a few years but he will get one and establish himself as a premier player for years to come. 

Amazing Paula and company blow a 2-0 lead. Just not meant to be for Paul. 

I’m really enjoying this year’s finals.   Feels like a throwback to the good old days.  Very refreshing after a decade of Lebron and the then KD ruining the competitive balance of the league. I don’t particularly care who wins, both teams are deserving (although it’d be nice to see Booker get called for a foul late in the game sometimes).  Hope this goes 7

I was there 2 weeks ago when the Lightning won the Cup, it is the most memorable sports experience you can have. Hope you all get it Tuesday. 

Users who are viewing this thread