Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos

Capella

What an amazing game by Giannis.

17/19 from the line, knocked down a 3, 5 blocks, 13 rbs, 50 pts.

Edited by Jayrod
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, KingPrawn said:

Not really familiar with the Suns too much, but they have to lead the league in crying to the refs

They spend quite a bit of energy flopping as well.

• Like 1

Just now, msudaisy26 said:

We should all celebrate with a trip to the bank tomorrow. Congrats brohans. 

I actually have a check to deposit!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

2 minutes ago, Jayrod said:

What an amazing game by Giannis.

16/17 from the line, knocked down a 3, 5 blocks, 12 ish rbs, 49 pts.

One of the best Finals performances I can remember. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

On 7/18/2021 at 6:42 AM, gruecd said:

Woke up this morning just JACKED thinking about what it's gonna be like at the Fiserv on Tuesday. I was at Lambeau when the Packers won the 1996 NFC Championship and watched them win a couple Super Bowls on TV, and I was at Miller Park when the Brewers made a run at the World Series in '18, but I've never had an opportunity to possibly be there IN PERSON to see my team win it all. I really, really hope they can pull it off.

:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Capella said:

Happy for all the bromigos, but particularly@SWC

:goodposting:

Congrats to all the Bangos fans--Giannis is a GD stud. Totally insane performance, especially considering the ugly knee injury just 3 weeks ago. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

• Capella changed the title to 2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos
On 7/18/2021 at 4:42 AM, gruecd said:

Woke up this morning just JACKED thinking about what it's gonna be like at the Fiserv on Tuesday. I was at Lambeau when the Packers won the 1996 NFC Championship and watched them win a couple Super Bowls on TV, and I was at Miller Park when the Brewers made a run at the World Series in '18, but I've never had an opportunity to possibly be there IN PERSON to see my team win it all. I really, really hope they can pull it off.

Congrats man, you made it !!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, SWC said:

ill tell you one thing no town this small has ever been to the state championship take that to the bank brohans 

Freaking perfect.  Win one for the Ole swcer!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Congrats to Bucks. Giannis just truly unstoppable. When he's hitting FT, there's nothing you can do. Made Suns very good defensive front look invisible.

From Bubble champs to 2 wins from NBA champs, heck of a run for the Suns in less than a year

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Khris Middleton really, really, really deserves his due. he has improved every single year since landing in the league. from marginal, to bench player, to fringe starter, to all-star to finals champ.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

these owners came in and kept the team here when that wasnt a sure thing and they spend and the team and deer district is on the upswing so in this instance i will allow it take that to the bank bromigos

Edited by SWC
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Happy for my Milwaukee family and friends.   And Giannis…just from everything you hear he is a genuine guy and just flat out can dominate like that even a couple weeks from his knee going the wrong way.  Amazing.

So cool for that city and Wisconsin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2